Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2011, 12:49 PM   #16
Chea Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71981
My ECCIE Reviews

GUYS like i said I am new to this so I wasnt sure it was even posted jus needed to get it off my chest I was off radar for awhile now Im back and was Looking around and found this! iM SO glad nobody took it wrong and understood where I was coming from.!!! Thanks Guys.
Chea Snow is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:09 PM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloons View Post
Just to clear things up. I do admit I'm fat. besides that though there's nothing physically or mentally wrong with me...
Not going to address any other part of this, b/c it's going to turn into a he/she said, and she has the full right to a rebuttal.
Dude, your batting average sucks! Might I recommend some veterans! At least you could get your batting average up. If your batting average doesn’t go up... well you know what they say, "if one person calls you an ass forget it, but if ten call you an ass, better start shopping for a saddle! I once had a stock broker that had this kind of luck
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:17 PM   #18
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

This is truly a first. Two people being nice over a session that didn't meet the expectations of the hobbist.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:41 PM   #19
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Dude, your batting average sucks! Might I recommend some veterans! At least you could get your batting average up. If your batting average doesn’t go up... well you know what they say, "if one person calls you an ass forget it, but if ten call you an ass, better start shopping for a saddle! I once had a stock broker that had this kind of luck
If you go by his count then its equal which ain't bad, who knows how many he hasn't wrote about........

and considering his last reply was over a month ago I'd say he's over it
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 07:09 AM   #20
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

What I want to know is why the OP bumped this thread after a month???
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:08 AM   #21
inctown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I will say that I have seen many women rebut poor reviews. NOrmally I loose respect for them because they cannot do it without more drama than a night on broadway. I like your method. YOu seem not to be crazy just saying "hey off night" well said.
inctown is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:01 PM   #22
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

This is a general statement, not geared toward this thread, but the subject matter in general.

Unless I know the reviewer personally, I never see any review as an absolute. In this hobby, there are too many variables. It isn't like seeing the window sticker on a new car and know you get XXX for XXX amount of money.

This hobby is loaded with far too many variables.

My 'healthy' gal with DD cups is somebodies fat chick.
My 29 year old gal is 35 to another guy
His skinny petite lady looks like she may need a trip to Outback Steakhouse
Her GFE does include some kissing, but not DFK.
One guy get a CBJ, while her regular may get a BBBJ
I like blonde big titted MILFs, while he likes those who just look like they got out of high school
............and so on

One guy goes in freshly showered and as clean as he can be, while another hasn't seen a shower in a couple of days.

Too many variables..................... ......................

So due to this, like I stated earlier, unless I know a reviewer or know of him through friends, I take each review with a grain of salt. The 'no' button will get my attention, but all that will do is have me search both the reviewer and the lady being reviewed. In this context, no does not always mean no. If the lady has to many no's or the guy seems to have too many no's that also gets my attention.

All of this being said, I can see where the OP has a problem, because a no will cost her business. What I hate is some newbie posting a negative review (which the provider can't read unless a white knight copies it to her), then you have all sorts of guys believe this newbie and you see their comments such as thanks for the review, or I'm taking her off my list....etc.

Another sad thing about a review, is that a provider gets her 'no' recommendation, and yet she can see that...........but what did she do wrong? I mean if I got an F in auto mechanics because I put gasoline in a diesel engine, I would know why I failed..........yet if a provider gets a F (no recommendation), she doesn't have a clue why. Is this right?

Who says this new reviewer is actually a new guy, who says's he isn't some religious zealot trying to bring down the hobby, one girl at a time.........who says they don't have a ax to grind with her, so a bad review is how he gets his revenge. He will cost her money and customers, yet he does it hidden at night behind a keyboard. Textbook passive-aggressive at it's worst.

This is why the review system and having integrity about writing reviews is so important.

(In the context of this thread, I'm not taking either side, however if Chea did get a 'no', she should know why)

In my 12 active posting years on several hobby boards (some as and admin and a mod), I've seen a lot of this.

Let me close with this posted again.

This is a general statement, not geared toward this thread, but the subject matter in general.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women