Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2010, 07:21 PM   #16
vesuvius
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I'm looking for an ATF and have thought about this myself lately. I think the key to it is several things. Some is natural chemistry, you just can't fake that long term. But really, I think most guys are looking to be treated well. Return our emails/texts, call us back, hold the illusion as best as possible. And definitely invest in us as we invest in you. I'll leave that last comment up to personal interpretation.
vesuvius is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:39 PM   #17
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW View Post
Attitude. Specifically, her fucking attitude. Beats boobs, athletics, looks, and just about anything else.
I think youre right honey....Attitude and Self Confidence in a woman is the sexiest thing in the world....just being comfortable in your own skin.....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #18
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Several things for me;

- Fun and easy to talk to. Good sense of humor is very sexy.
- We establish some shared interests to talk about. Could be a number of topics, kids, travel, sports, movies, food, whatever
- Assertive, confident, agressive, not cynical or insecure
- Loves to flirt shamelessly
- Into making out like younger days
- Loves to kiss and knows how to do it
- Sometimes laughs at my corny jokes
- I get the feeling she wants to see my again because she had a little fun, shut off the world for an hour or so and felt comfortable

Oh and I am underneath the lovely Fawn and her legs, and thats a good place to be...
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:51 AM   #19
otrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Brooke you can be my ATF anytime, now we just need to hook and ?????
otrdriver is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:32 AM   #20
guest071910-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

There are three ladies I've seen in 2010 that are fitting my ATF description: a sincere welcoming, caring attitude, really into the session, interesting to talk with, and passionate about what they do...looking forward to meeting you Brooke!
guest071910-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:20 AM   #21
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default ATFs

I agree with # 13 Judge Smails ....100%...He has it down pat ..V-nurse fits that description completely .....and so does Cherri Darling ......and twenty years apart in age ...but both my ATF ......I wont list everything that makes them so Special .....but they ARE .....T
tsrv4me is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:57 AM   #22
Guest060812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
Default Vertical Dates as well as Horizontal

OK. So this is just my opinion. But I think an ATF would be someone who gives a Hobbyist special treatment, but also the Hobbyist has to give the Provider special treatment, too. If a guy wants to see a different girl every time the he can't realistically expect to have an ATF. Special treatment works both ways. I found my favorite girls last fall and just kept seeing them over and over. I also gave them Birthday presents, Christmas presents, etc.

In turn, my 2 ATF's used to hang out with me occasionally for fun. Over the course of 3 months we had a Movie night, went to a titty bar one night, and one time they just came over and we had wine and pizza and chatted. They also introduced me to new Girls as well, which was always fun, too.

Now I realize that Providers are paid for their time, however, an occasional Vertical date just for fun without expecting compensation really made me feel great and just made me want to schedule more Horizontal dates. And for a few months last year I was spending a lot of money with them.

Also, I might ad, an occasional phone call or text from my ATF was always welcome. And returning a text or answering the phone when I called was even better.

Anyway, somehow something got side-tracked. Not sure why. I surely miss them. I suppose I should now refer to them as my former ATF's.

Again, this is just my opinion. But I think for an ATF it has to be some kind of special treatment for each other.
Guest060812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:12 AM   #23
Justaroadwarrior
Premium Access

Encounters: 68
Default What makes one an ATF?

Many of the responses prior to mine highlight one key factor....and that is attitude!

Having been in the hobby for a number of years, ATF's have come and gone, but they all have the following characteristics:

Attitude
Personality
Sense of Humor
Shared Interest
Good Conversationist
Chemistry
Makes One Feel Special

If you are looking for someone to emulate...research Liv of Dallas, who is a classy lady. She is my current ATF who is retiring and leaving me in search of that new special lady
Justaroadwarrior is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:35 AM   #24
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 99

ATF is a bit of a difficult thing for me to quantify. For me, one common trait they all seem to share: They eventually price themselves out of my rotation.

LOL.

Woody
Guest020617-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:03 PM   #25
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I'm going to steal O2D's line: all my ATFs have been masters of both the vertical and horizontal date. They've been generous with their time, and enjoyed just "hanging": drinking, listening to music, conversation...that's all foreplay to me, and keeps me coming back again and again.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:58 PM   #26
JDTEXAS
Registered Member

Let's see. She kiss's me like she wants me. She doesn't watch the clock. She is late for other appointments 2 spend more time with me. Easy 2 talk 2, funny HOTT. Makes me feel like she loves my cock. The fact that she's latina and speaks spanish OMG. The whole PAPI thing is a huge weekness of mine. Maybe not my marriage list but as an ATF YESSSSS
JDTEXAS is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:21 PM   #27
gman44

Encounters: 203

My ATF is here
http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1091

It is a very strong possibility that Tara Evans is my ATF in dallas though we haven't met yet. I just have a feeling about her
gman44 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women