Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41331
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #31
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon7769 View Post
hmmm those scenarios sound alot like Match.com....
Now that I think about it... you're right! Match.com isn't pay for play though. hehehe
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:06 PM   #32
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

My first weekend with a provider was out of town for a little R & R. We both went to San Antonio together. We had a good time. She was a younger black lady who I got to know through emails and phone calls. She gave me a good rate and we enjoyed the weekend. We looked and acted like gf/bf.

I have done overnights at reasonable rates. The ladies I've done that with have enjoyed themselves, as have I.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:13 PM   #33
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default So, let me get this straight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
So you really do not have to know the person to have a great time. YOu have to find the right girl. A good provider should make you feel like a long lost lover always! This ain't match.com guys. It's just a better feeling when you already know the person!
Quote:
Now that I think about it... you're right! Match.com isn't pay for play though. hehehe
How do I find the right girl?? Match.com?? or ECCIE??
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:16 PM   #34
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

*sigh* I thought you found her already, Ed?
I'm your ECCIE wife remember????
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:26 PM   #35
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Oh yah!!

Quote:
*sigh* I thought you found her already, Ed?
I'm your ECCIE wife remember????
Can't wait till we get to honeymoon!!!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:54 PM   #36
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post

This lady gets it lol.

I agree with everything you said except the "like" part. I think the like part you speak of is purely subjective and dependent on factors that nost wouldn't speak for on board. I'm sure ladies for even the most hideous of clients who lack a good look can mask their disgusts for the greater good.

I'm sure ladies would like to see guys first to see if he's safe, sane, penis size (for some ladies I'm sure) demeanor,
Etc. I could understand the like. Of course if you tell a past client you like him....he will use that to boost his ego for more time. But I'm thinking your using like moreso as a way to gauge your comfortability by a number of hidden factors.

Everything else you typed I agree on. But for me booking two hours or less, is vastly different from what ill do on an overnight. In a two hour session I may be more hands on and she may be more active. it doesn't really cater to the type sessions I seek and really doesn't give her any indication (performance wise) what to expect. If 1 hour and thirty minutes of a 2 hour session was spent bcd, she might assume I would be too hands on.....when overnights require somewhat of a slower transition.

I guess I'm in the minority and take that as a clue that maybe the lady has doubt that she could accommodate overnights. But to each his or her own. Gotta respect it either way.
I just meant like as in general.. not "like" you. Im sure you've seen a lady you liked in general but didn't like enough to do the overnight..

Sorry for any of you men that only get one round for an overnight.. Ive done an overnight and a 3 day and we did it quiet a bit... Even went to a swingers club. lol We didnt switch but did it in front of all. lol

I also wouldn't assume if you were hands on in an hour session you will be all night.. Its only an hour so it should be hands on. Even if you were hands on during an overnight Id tell ya to chill a bit. lol If you were out of control well..

And like Naomi said with the emailing to get to know you, Id actually be open to that option for extended visiting.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:12 PM   #37
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnPL View Post
. . . Ive done an overnight and a 3 day and we did it quiet a bit... Even went to a swingers club. lol We didnt switch but did it in front of all. lol

I also wouldn't assume if you were hands on in an hour session you will be all night.. Its only an hour so it should be hands on. Even if you were hands on during an overnight Id tell ya to chill a bit. lol If you were out of control well..

And like Naomi said with the emailing to get to know you, Id actually be open to that option for extended visiting.
Mmmm, sounds very enjoyable. I would enjoy extended time with you. Extended time is for both people to enjoy the company as well as the things that are done.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:14 PM   #38
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

It does go back to being comfortable with her and vice versa to make it all happen. Communication and expectations is the key to any date.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:32 PM   #39
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

On my overnights, I gave the provider a general idea of my expectations for play time beforehand and she gave me her expectations so we were fairly before the date happened. We played for a couple of hours, had dinner and a movie, played for a few hours, got some rest, some morning play, and breakfast. Generally I do opt for 2-4 hour dates, but this was a nice change of pace and the playtime definitely exceeded that of a 4 hour date without sacrificing time for other activities and sleep.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:00 PM   #40
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

My problem is after a 2hr or 4hr Dinner Date, I'm usually hornyer the next morning after the initial encounter with a lady. That's one of reasons for possibly doing a overnight because I think it would be better the next morning.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:29 AM   #41
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Informative thread.

lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:34 AM   #42
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Yep I agree dude. Your missing out on the morning wood factor man. That's power right there. Its a nice way to start the next day too.
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women