Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60240
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48400
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2010, 02:06 PM   #61
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

And I have brass ones?????
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:11 PM   #62
governmentguru
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Time will tell. Anyone want to start a pool?
I'm in.
governmentguru is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:19 PM   #63
txtraveler07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29 View Post
I'm going to head back into the ladies forum now, as Lickalotapus pointed out, there are fewer and fewer of ladies posting in co-ed because of the trolls, however, the ladies forum is still rocking and rolling with feminine activity!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z99iVXJ8OtA"]YouTube- Screw you guys i'm going home 2[/ame]
txtraveler07 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:23 PM   #64
ManUp
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29 View Post
I care because October is months away and I still want to be active on a friendly board until I go, of course.

And THIS is my last contribution to this thread.
Thank you.
ManUp is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:43 PM   #65
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Can we have Darwin award for hobbyist/providers that take themselves out all on their own?
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:00 PM   #66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

*Do we need bullies who don't even see the Indies or appear to even like the Indies do the police work? Really? He's already made his decision that he doesn't like us. All I'm saying is that I don't even want to read these boards anymore and do so less and less. The Ladies Info share, although can be a battleground too, has many women participating. We don't have one voice dominating every single topic in every single thread.

Yes, yes we do. Really. I value Whispers' posts a lot. The goal is not a herd of baaing sheep, having a bright engaged *different* voice in the fora is terrific.

*I also know that the Ladies Info share has a lot of valuable information and support for each other. Like when I was questioning Maggie Sinead, a new comer whose personality is so big that her presence took me aback and gave me pause. Other ladies heard my concern, met with her (which meant I didn't have to) and now sing her praises!

There's an interesting analogy there if you care to make it.

*You also know the rest of what I think might be going on......but perhaps a few calculated referrals to some of the ladies you do value on the board and a meditation session on tolerance and I think you'll be accepted by most (can't please everybody) if that's what you really want.

Tolerance would include accepting people's right to disagree with you, right? Perhaps not calling them schmucks (yeah, that hurt) for doing so?

*didn't I black list you way back in the aspd days for publicly announcing my private special, emailed directly to each chosen hobbiest, because of the exclusivity of it? Was that you who was behind the hurt emails I received from some of the gents who didn't receive the email special? You didn't cripple me, but you definitely put me in an uncomfortable situation that I had to remedy. And you apologized and apologized because you still really wanted to see me. Now, since I never gave you the green light to see me, you accuse me of being a troll? You have never contributed to my life (my choice, not yours) and now you accuse me of being a troll.

As I recall he apologized because he felt remorse about hurting you and groveled because he wanted to fuck you; conflating the two is dishonest. The algorithm I use to measure trollishness is a little involved; a simpler way to look at it is; how much emotional heat do you generate in the fora? So: by that standard, do you think you're a troll? Or perhaps you'd care to critique the standard?

*I agree, this thread did turn into bullshit. My last post too.

I'll bet a zillion dollars that last sentence (fragment) is untrue. ;-)

Note: I've met Taylor. I like Taylor in person. I'm irked by her in the fora, and apparently there are days when the glorious well-being of mid-70s sunshine and birdsong in February overwhelms the common sense that tells me to shut the fuck up. ;-)
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:35 PM   #67
guest072811
Account Disabled

User ID: 12729
My ECCIE Reviews

LAP, I stay out of most drama AND COED because of shit like this. Consider me one of the ones who stay UTR because of the BS. This has been going on now for days back and forth with all this childish shit.

Most need to read your sig line. If it is not fun find another.

Just my lurking two cents.
guest072811 is offline   Quote