Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2011, 11:46 AM   #16
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
aggorant ....

The older I get the more I realize we are most tolerant of those that think like we do and those we want to fuc or those that have money we might like to share in.
...and how much we need to use spellcheck lol
Just kidding with you

C xx
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:02 PM   #17
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
One man's trash is another man's treasure

If we could actually learn to put ourselves in others shoes we would not all be so aggorant as to WTF is trashYes i realize I set myself up

The older I get the more I realize we are most tolerant of those that think like we do and those we want to fuc or those that have money we might like to share in.
Tolerance is not acceptance.

I tolerate reality tv - I don't watch it and I don't actively contribute to movements that want it off the air. I don't harass people who do watch it. I can tolerate something I hate.

People should have standards for their society - tolerate things that don't cause active harm, and allow people to make their own choices - even make their own mistakes. I feel trash tv does passive harm, it's poor ethics, it's has no intelligence. I feel it's inappropriate for minors who are still learning to interact with the world and people around them, still finding their place and developing a sense of identity. It rots the mind and psyche. I have an opinion I stand by, and share those thoughts.

By people having standards, even if those standards differ, humanity is propelled towards excellence in a variety of ways. It encourages people to live a life examined, by realizing all aspects of life have value and the potential to do good, and improve one's state of being, rather then empty headed floating from on stimuli to the next. The point is to think about ALL life choices, to do things for a well thought out reason, including what you support on television - that is an examined life.

I may tolerate, but I do not have to embrace, and can have opinions that object.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:36 PM   #18
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

The only thing I've really watched on TV since it went from an analog dial to a digital one is Dynasty and Miami Vice. Reality TV is the networks way of reducing their payroll.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:38 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You and Rudyard like to argue right and wrong on philosophical questions. Why may I ask? I ask that for your benefit, not mine btw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
...and how much we need to use spellcheck lol
Just kidding with you

C xx

I was text'n a gf of mine in NY today. She is smart, beautiful and one witty bitch. Always correcting me on my butchering of the English language. She is 5'1'' and I txtd her today I need spell check almost as much as she needs a pair of high heels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
Tolerance is not acceptance.
WTF is it then?

Quote:

I can tolerate something I hate.
Why in the world would you hate it? That is a strong emotion for something you supposedly tolerate.

It sounds like you do not have to watch it so you really do not have to tolerate it, btw.

And why in the world would you tolerate something you hate? Most people do because there is some trade off. I might watch reality tv with some chick I want to pleasure me but I doubt I would do it for any length of time after I was pleasured.

Quote:
People should have standards for their society - tolerate things that don't cause active harm, and allow people to make their own choices - even make their own mistakes. I feel trash tv does passive harm, it's poor ethics, it's has no intelligence. I feel it's inappropriate for minors who are still learning to interact with the world and people around them, still finding their place and developing a sense of identity. It rots the mind and psyche. I have an opinion I stand by, and share those thoughts.

I never said not to have an opinion but that is all it is.

You think it rots the mind.

OK.

Enough people start thinking like that and then society does not become to tolerant towards things they profess to be tolerant to. Slippery Slope Concept, is WTF I call that kind of thinking. Shortsighted. Kind you gotta watch out for!

Quote:

By people having standards, even if those standards differ, humanity is propelled towards excellence in a variety of ways. It encourages people to live a life examined, by realizing all aspects of life have value and the potential to do good, and improve one's state of being, rather then empty headed floating from on stimuli to the next. The point is to think about ALL life choices, to do things for a well thought out reason, including what you support on television - that is an examined life.

This is a bunch of mumble jumbo that makes no freaking sense if you reread wtf you just said.! LOL I'm sorry Lauren but you have to have shit TV and a whole bunch of other shit to actually have something to compare so called good and evil. Believe it or not somebody actually thinks that is good stimuli .... and for them and their examined life, it just may be. Think about that before applying your standards on anyone else.

Quote:
I may tolerate, but I do not have to embrace, and can have opinions that object.
WTF are you objecting to. Somebody watching something that you do not have to watch.

I have an opinion too and my opinion is that that way of thinking is not very tolerant at all.

But hey if that passes for tolerance in your world that okie dokie by me!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women