Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2011, 07:22 AM   #1
hellskitten2010
Account Disabled

User ID: 40412
Default Bad Review

I'm not stupid enough to think I am to everyones taste, but in the last year, I guess one bad review isn't that bad. The way my ads are written, I definitely think that I attract a certain "type" of gentleman. I have asked them about these sites, and they are not interested in joining, do not consider themselves hobbyists, just very busy guys, that like to have some R &R. Many have become my friends. I am very relaxed about the experience, and like to have fun, too. I can find something in common with almost anybody, and love people in general. That's not always possible. Some people just don't get along, and are not compatible for one reason or another. I can accept that. Apparently some feel the need to go for the throat, attack on EVERY FRONT, every possible category.

In my experience, almost all of the time, clients are happy to see me, say my photos don't do me justice. i hear beautiful and sexy with regularity, and from most people that I find pretty attractive and sexy, too. At those times, and for that alloted time, we are kindred spirits, sexy playmates, and it flows naturally. When it isn't, its bad for both, trust me. I take pride in my endeavors....no matter what they are. It is part of what defines me. Anyone is entitled to a bad day, but they are also entitled to move past them....usually.
hellskitten2010 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:42 AM   #2
TwistedTiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

JMO, but if there is something you can take from the review to make you a better provider then by all means use it. If not there isn't much good dwelling on it. The sooner you let it die the better. I've done two negative reviews, but neither were mean spirited and I hesitated to do both. However there was information that I thought would help both the hobbyist and the providers in the future. Unless the hobbyist was treated really bad the negative review should be done with no malice and personal feelings should be given consideration.

I'm not sure of the review in question but maybe some non confrontational pm's could mellow the tone of the conversation and clear up some of the issues in question. If not then be the bigger person and move on. Again JMO
TwistedTiger is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:43 AM   #3
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default my questions would be

what review do you refer to and you say pics don't do you justice where are your pics /showcase let us know we would love to see
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:31 AM   #4
Josey Minx
Account Disabled

User ID: 67233
My ECCIE Reviews

They happen sometimes to the best of us. They do hurt business for a little while, but the less you remind everyone, the less they're noticed.
Josey Minx is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:32 AM   #5
Josey Minx
Account Disabled

User ID: 67233
My ECCIE Reviews

Fortunately, not everyone in the hobby is on this board.
Josey Minx is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 01:58 PM   #6
hellskitten2010
Account Disabled

User ID: 40412

Very few of my clients are, or, as I've found out this week, if they've heard of it, or are on it at all, it's not to post unless they have an extreme experience one way or the other. I definitely think I attract a certain type of client, but I genuinely like the ones I do. They usually have a kickass or effed up sense of humor, and it's fun.....hopefully. I just wish i had more creative freedom.
hellskitten2010 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women