Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
SoHouNeedsGFE
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default Erotic Lit

Sometimes I enjoy writing Erotic Literature. Most of mine are based on either a past meet, or a potential future meet, if the girl gets me really excited to see her! Sometimes I enjoy reading what others have written. Some girls inspire me to write.

I'd like to share and read what others have written, be they provider or hobbiest.

Please feel free to share yours!

(I'll put in a couple of mine in a follow up reply to this thread)
SoHouNeedsGFE is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:42 PM   #2
SoHouNeedsGFE
Gaining Momentum

When my girlfriend, Kimberly, and I were dating, we lived
in Houston, a real party town. One sunny afternoon we went
to a baseball game. We had nosebleed seats way up in the
bleachers where all the roudy parties sit. There were plenty
of friendly guys sitting around us, and a group of three, in
particular, seemed to be taking a special interest in Kimberly.
She was dressed pretty sexy for the hot summer day in a
cropped t-shirt and running shorts. The outfit showed off
her great tan and fine long legs, and her pert nipples were
visible through the thin cotton. The guys were giving me
envious looks and flirting with Kimberly shamelessly. She
seemed to be enjoying all the attention, and I felt proud to
be with her.
By the bottom of the ninth, we were friends, buying
beers for each other and swapping seats. After the game, one
of them suggested Kimberly take all of them home and, looking at
me, she asked, "What do you think?"
I'd often fantasized about Kimberly screwing other guy's
and the thought of it turned me on, so I nodded yes. Perhaps
these baseball fans would fulfill my fantasy. At the time,
I lived in a small apartment near the ballpark, and the
three men followed us there in a sea air-rusted Jeep.
Kimberly was a little nervous when they pulled up, but I
kissed her and told her I'd be with her. I rubbed my hands
over her tits and she giggled her sexy little giggle. We
showed James, Patrick, and George into my apartment, and
she immediatly took off her shirt, displaying her tits to all
three enthusiastic men. James leaned in to suck one of her
nipples while George sucked the other. Patrick pulled off her
running shorts and nuzzled between her legs, licking her
pussy. In only a few minutes, all three guys had their
clothes off and were sporting raging hard-ons. I got
comforatable in my recliner chair and prepared to watch
the show.
The group of them moved over to the couch. James
positioned himself over Kimberly's mouth and stuck his cock in
her face. She parted her lips and sucked him into her mouth.
By then her pussy was good and wet, and Patrick took advantage
of that. He lined his cock up at her cunt and pushed himself
inside. Soon he was picking up the pace, fucking her faster
and harder. Her long legs were in the air, and her head was
turned to the side so she could continue sucking Jame's thick
prick. I was playing with myself as I watched.
Kimberly's pussy has always been nice and tight, and it
wasn't long before Patrick was firing his load of cum deep
into her. James let out a groan and filled her mouth with
his load, and I watched her swallow it all down. She missed
a few drops, though, and they dribbled over her lips. She
pulled away, gasping for breath, but he was still cumming,
spilling his last drops onto her cheek. George had been
waiting patiently and his stiff cock poised, ready to enter
Kimberly's cum-filled cunt. He slid right in and it made an
obscene slurping noise. I gave the base of my cock a squeeze
to keep myself from loosing it. George didn't last long. In
just a few thrusts he grunted and fired a hugh load into her
pussy. Kimberly looked at me as he came, and I watched the
double load oozing out and down over her asshole.
James decided he wanted Kimberly's tight cunt and mounted
her the second George withdrew. James's massive cock pumped
into her as she wrapped her arms and legs around his body. I
couldn't help but feel jealous. He was fucking her good and
hard and she was going crazy, screaming and cumming as James
drilled her relentlessly. Althought I was jealous, I was
also proud that she was able to satisfy all three of these
studs. James finally came with a loud moan, and fired spurt
after spurt into Kimberly, filling her pussy.
Patrick was hard again; he wanted more. I hadn't cum yet.
I kept closing my eyes to keep from spewing; it was too much.
I started jerking myself like mad when Patrick told Kimberly he
wanted to fuck her in the ass. She got on all fours, and I
could see her pussy was dripping with cum. Her asshole was
dripping, too, and Patrick fingered it for a while to loosen
her up. Then he inched his cock into her ass. He eased
himself in until he was all the way home and then started
working his cock in and out. George moved to her head so she
could suck him off. All the while, James was getting himself
into position under her, with his cock sliding up into her
wet, tight cum filled pussy!
My mind was boggled, watching her with a cock in her
mouth, one in her pussy, and one up her ass! When the three
guys started pumping into her harder, I knew they woudn't
last much longer. Neither would I. They groaned and shot
thier loads at almost the exact same time, and I followed
suit, spewing about a gallon of cum all over Kimberly's ass and
back. Kimberly collapsed out of total exhaustion, and I shook
each baseball fan's hand as he left. I could hear them
whooping and high-fiving all the way down the stairs. Then
it was just the two of us. I went over to Kimberly. "I love
you," I said to her. I got on top of her and put my cock
deep into her wet cum-filled pussy and pumped her slowly.
She smiled and said "I love you, too," and I spilled one
last, desperate load of cum deep into her pussy. After I had
cum, she leaned over and sucked my cock clean of all the cum.
Shortly, we got up and took a shower together. I
fingered her wet, tight pussy till she came several more
times, almost passing out on me. We then headed off to bed
together. We just laid together, to tired to do anything
else, each falling asleep in the others arms. Who could pass
up a women like this? Certainly not me!
Old 04-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #3
SoHouNeedsGFE
Gaining Momentum

It's 6pm sharp as I walk into the bar we have agreed to meet at. I look around the
room and make you out at the corner of the bar, sitting patiently, sipping a drink, your
small backpack over the back of the chair. I wander over, sitting down next to you, we
meet for the first time. Your even more beautilful than in your picture I remark to you,
you smily coily, sipping your drink, then you lean over and give me a quick kiss. How
are you doing so far today? Have you been as excited as I have been? Yes you exclaim!
I'm doing good, how was your day you ask? I'm doing good, now even better, I am so glad
you are here.
The bartender comes over, and I order myself a drink and you another one. We sit chatting
with each other, sipping our drinks together. We both start to relax a little, and as
pre-arranged, knowing how much I like being teased, you almost unconsciously reach up
and unbutton another button on your blouse. My eyes are scanning your body, first your
face, then your chest, down your body to your crotch and legs, back up to your chest. You
love teasing me like this! You lean in to whisper something to me and your blouse opens
up ever so slightly allowing me a glimpse of your breasts in the low cut bra your wearing.
Taking a large strong sip of your drink, you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom. I
watch as you walk away, your hips swaying ever so slightly, beneath the short dress
your wearing, knowing soon, I'll be having all of you completely! We both know,
fully well why we have met tonight. As you return, you have a semi evil smile on
your face as you look at me. You sit down again and tel lme you have a surprise
for me now! My eyes light up in antisipation. Your right hand reaches into mine and you
put something into my hand. I look down, and much to my amazement, I note that I now have
your panties! My excitiment grows, as I put them into my pants pocket for safe keeping.
A toast I exclaim, as we both raise our drinks! "To a wonderful and exciting night
together!" With that we both finish our drinks. Ready to go, I ask? Yes, you reply.
I pay the bartender for our drinks, and I grab your backpack, carrying it for you, as
we head towards the elevator to my room. Once inside the elevator, as pre-arranged,
you again unbutton another button from your blouse. I love how your teasing me!
Nervously, I fumble for the cardkey to my room, inserting it into the lock, the door
clicks open and we both go inside. I walk over to the chair by the TV and put your
backpack into it. I know we are both very nervous, but the drinks are working and
have taken some of the edge off. Feel free to take your shoes off and relax I exclaim,
as I take my shoes off tossing them over by the wall near the bed. I sit on the end of
the king size bed, now taking in your full beauty! You look into my eyes as they meet,
we both smile at each other, we are both nervous, you watch my face, but my eyes are
scanning your body, your breasts, your stomach, your hips, your legs! The silence breaks
as you hear me say "continue". Your hands shudder for half a second, but you know what
to do and quickly your hands reach up to finish unbuttoning your blouse for me, fully
exposing your chest and stomach to my view! Nervously you walk towards me, now standing
just inches from the bed, between my legs, our eyes meet again. I reach up and open the
blouse so that it slides over and off your shoulders, falling down off your lithe body.
I reach up and pull you down on your knees, grabbing your head we kiss deeply for the
first time. As we kiss I pull your bra straps off your shoulders, your arms reach up,
first one then the other, slipping completely out of the bra straps. Our lips part
from our first kiss, and you reach behind you and unclasp your bra completely, letting
it slip to the floor, exposing your front to me for the first time. Your nippes
immediately harden from the coolness of the room. You lean back slightly and I take in
the immense beauty of your taught breasts! I reach up and cup one in my hand, holding
your beauty in my hand, my fingers work their way to your nipple, squeezing it ever so
lightly but firmly, then slightly harder, your breath escaping as I continue to squeeze
your nipple, until you flinch in slight pain, your hands come up quickly covering mine
to keep my from squeezing even tighter, you look up at me and smile. Did you like that
I ask? "Yes", you exclaim! Do you want more? YES. more! Harder!
Stand up and turn around! Startled, you do as your told. I reach up and pull your short
skirt over your hips and ass, exposing you fully now, the skirt falls to the ground and
you step out of it. I reach up and pull you down into my lap. Reaching up I cup both
breasts in my hands, your head falls backwards to the side of mine and we kiss breifly.
Again I take both nipples into my fingers and begin to squeeze! A gasp escapes from your
lips, a low pleasureable moaning starts. More, I ask? Harder you say! I do until your
body flinces in pain from my squeezing and you turn involunterily around. Your eyes close
and your body spasms in extacy.
Recovering, you look at me and say "my turn now". I take my shirt off quickly and you work
to remove my pants. I move back to lay down on the bed, fully exposed and relaxed, as you
move seductivly, crawling up my body, our skin touches breifly. You kiss my lips teasingly,
moving down, licking my body slowly, after what seems like forever, you reach my hard cock,
and for the first time, you lick the entire length ever so slowly! Your hot mouth now
encloses over the length of my cock, and you take me fully into your hot mouth! Shuddering
I moan from the pure pleasure your giving me. You work my cock with your tongue, mouth,
while I continue to moan in pleasure! You told me in our chats how much you love to work
a hard cock in your mouth, and now I can see that! You work my cock fast and slow, keeping
me on the edge! Not being able to hold out any longer, you feel my sense of urgency and you
work my cock hard and fast in your exquisite mouth. "Cum for me" you say and I do,
exploding my hot cream into your wanting, waiting mouth! You keep working my cock hard as
I continue to squirt stream after stream of cum into you, swallowing as I do. Knowing that
I cum for a long time, you continue to lick and suck my cock, even after I have initially
cum. My body continues to spasm from your workings. Slowly you begin to lighten your
sucking on my cock and now just lightly lick it. Eventually you stop, look up at me,
licking your lips, and smile! Umm, yummy, you say! We laugh together, and you move
up laying next to me. Did you like that, you ask? Oh YES, very much so, I can
barely talk.
We relax together, I pull you into me and we hug very close, our bodies as one. Our bodies
heat each other and soon we are sweating. We both know this is only the beginning for
our time together tonight, so we both get up and both head towards the shower together.
We warm up the water, and soon we are both rubbing soap all over each other. Facing me,
your legs slightly spread, my soapy fingers enter your pussy and begin to rub your clit!
I continue to rub your clit and soon you cum for me, which I love! I plunge my fingers
deep into your pussy and you moan in pleasure! Your legs get weak and you can barely
hold yourself up as you cum again and again! My fingers all soapy and full of your
juices, as I work them in and out of your pussy, then suddenly I slip one finger into
your tight asshole and continue to finger your pussy deeply at the same time, both of
your holes filled, you feel my fingers almost touching each other deep inside of you
and this sends you over the edge into a deep orgasm that just collapes you entirely,
you slump into me, and I have to completely hold you up, as you have no strength to
even hold yourself. Exhausted, but content, you slowly beging to regain your strength.
Still unstable, I pull you to me and kisss you deeply. Enjoy that I ask? Never had
it like that you exclaim, but yes you exhalt.
We get out and dry off. You go get your backpack, pull out some makeup and other
clothes as I get dressed. Soon we'll head out to dinner together.
As we are going to the restaurant, I tell you how beautiful you are in your dress.
You again tease me by telling my that your not wearing a bra. You reach in and cup
your breast in your hand, a low moan escapes your mouth. You reach over, grab my
hand and put it inside your dress, allowing me to feel the fullness of your breast
and your nipple as it hardens from my touch. Now I am also wondering if your
wearing any panties under your dress either. I reach over, and pull your dress up.
Spread your legs I command, you do as your told. Your freshly shaved, glistening
slit comes into full view! I run my fingers on your slit, Umm, yes I exclaim! Very
Nice!
We get to the restaurant, but the tables are full. We have to wait unless we'd
like to sit in the back, in the cigar bar area for dinner? We look at each other
and say, sure why not! The hostess finds us a nice secluded table in the back,
were we can be semi alone. Soon a nice looking waitress appears to take our
drink order. We both order another round of drinks. She wanders off to get
our order. As she does, I notice you looking at her. Knowing your bi, I ask
if you like her? Yes, you say. Would you like to have her I ask? Oh yes,
you say! What would you like to do with her I ask? Everything you say!
Lick her everywhere, take her completely! Taste her very essence!
She returns with our drinks, and you can't keep your eyes off her! I know you want
her badly! I don't blame you either, she is very sexy! She takes our dinner order
and soon is off to another table. We sip our drinks and you again tease me with your
body! No one is close so you expose your breasts to me, showing me your nipples,
pinching them lightly in front of me! You spin your chair around so that your
facing me, you spread your legs and begin to pull your dress up, looking at me, my
eyes transfixed on your crotch! I know what is there, but I want to lick you and
eat you! I want you to cum from me eating you! You smile and reach between your legs
with both hands, spreading your self wide open for me to see, damn you tease! You
just laugh and tell me to wait till later! You put your dress back down and open your
top again slightly for me to see your breast and nipple! I look up quickly but
instantly back to your breasts! You don't know or see, but I do, the waitress
returning to check on us. I don't say anything and she raises a finger to her
lips, indicating for me to not say anything. She is just behind you and sees
what your doing. She reaches over from behind you and runs her hand into your top,
cupping your succulent breast! Your body stiffens as you begin to notice what
just happened. She touches your nipple and it instantly hardens, a low moan
escapes your mouth. Still cupping your breast, she moves around the chair, leans
into you and kisses you firmly on the lips, her tongue invading your mouth!
With that, she removes her hand, gets up without saying anything and leaves.
Your left breathless and exilerated!
She soon returns with our meals. We enjoy and nice dinner togeter, learning more
about each other. How we both got to where we are, what we like, what we don't like,
if we enjoy our work. After dinner, she returns and asks if we'd like a cigar?
Yes, what would you suggest for us? Do you have something mild? We'll share one.
She says she'll be right back, and slips off. Only to return in a minute with a
fresh cigar. She snips the butt end, and offers a light. I drag the cigar to get
it lighted. Soon we have it going good. I take a long slow drag in and fill my
mouth with the flavor. I try to blow it out slowely, but I'm not very good at it,
not able to make any rings. I hand it over to you and you taste it, dragging in
a puff also. We sip our drinks an altenatingly take puffs from the cigar. Our
Waitress returns with the bill, and I hand her my cardkey. She leaves us alone
and you and I continue to finish sipping our drinks and taking puffs on the cigar
as you continue to tease me. I am getting really turned on and my cock is hardening
again. You reach over and rub my cock through my clothes, teasing me even more.
Not sure if it is the drinks or the comapny, but you getting more daring now. You
hand me the cigar, tell me to take a long drag, as I do you slip onto the floor and
unzip my pants, reaching in you free my cock to the open, immediately your mouth covers
my hard cock, taking me deep into your mouth once again! Like that you ask?
Trying to regain some semblance of composure, I stuff my cock back into my pants.
We get up and head back to my room. In the elevator, we are all over each other,
hoping the door doesn't open prematurly, but not really caring if it does.
Once inside, we fall into each others arms, onto the king size bed, each tearing
off the others clothes! My turn I exclaim. I put you up so that your head is on
the pillows, your spread out on the bed, your legs are wide open, and I crawl up
your body, kissing you face, your lips, you mouth! Then work my way slowely
downwards, first to your neck, then to your breasts and nipples, sucking one
then the other, alternating with nibbling on them, causing you some pain, but
also at the same time intense pleasure! I continue to work my way downwards, you
know whats coming, and you can't wait. But I stop short, only allowing my hot
breath to caress your swollen lips. Teasingly, I look up and ask you: "What
do you want"?
In an instant, you get what you need. My tongue parts your swollen lips, and
plunges deep into your pussy, working my way back upwards, slightly, I find
your clit and lick it intensly, you beging to feel the pressure building and soon
your erupting, your hips bucking upwards into my face, your ass completely off
the bed, your legs wrapping tightly around my face, you CUM, and I just keep
going, keep licking, keeping up the intenstiy, you keep cuming, over and over.
There is starting to be a puddle of cum under you, each time you cum, it excites
me even more and I just keep going after you clit, wanting you to cream again!
You beg me to stop, your hips relax and you fall back into the bed. I just pick
your legs up, open you wider and again go after your clit! I'm so turned on, I
love doing this to you too! Spreading you wider, I lick deeply into your pussy,
and suprising you, I wiggle my tongue downwards into your tight asshole! I
plunge it deep into your hole as my hands open you up for me! You've never had
this nor felt it before, but you like it, its new, but good! I switch back and
forth between your ass and your pussy, again licking you clit and getting you
off once again! FUCK ME NOW is all I can barely hear as you moan softly, barely
able to talk at all. Take me completely, do what you like, I want it all!
Trading places now, I lay back and you start to again work on me. Quickly your
licking and sucking my hard throbbing cock again. Taking my deeply into your mouth
and throat, your tongue swirling around making me crazy with pleasures! You move
lower and lick my balls lightly, I winch at the pleasure, but you know I love it.
Again you move lower and for our first time you tongue my ass too! It's not what
you though it would be. You reach under me, and pull my ass apart plunging your
tongue into my asshole! I moan at the pleasures your giving me now! Slowely you
work your way back up across my balls, back to the under shaft of my cock, licking
your way upwards, until you tongue clips the tip and tastes the pre-cum off the tip.
Your getting lost in the erotisim and you mouth closes over the head and sucks all the
pre-cum out. You lick your lips, wanting more! I pull you up to me and kiss you
deeply, our eyes locked into each other. "Fuck me" I say, and you move your body
up so that your open pussy is just above my hard throbbing cock, as you lower your
pussy onto my hardness. We both moan from the pleasure of our first penetration
into each other. My cock is hard, and your pussy is so wet, you just slide me
deep into you! You rock back and forth for a few moments and soon your cumming.
As you start to collapse into me, I roll you over, now your on your back with my
cock still into you! I begin a slow rythmic thrusting in and out of you. Your
hips buck to match my thrusts! Soon you can't hold out and you cum several more
times in rather quick sucession. Tired, I semi collapse on top of you still my
cock is hard in you, and we are face to face. You look deeply into me and ask me
to fuck your ass, you've never had it but want it tonight.
Hearing you say that just ignited a new spark in me, as you know I want you totally!
I love taking ass for the first time, how pleasureable it can be and is if done
right the first time. I tell you to turn over, put your ass in the air and spread
your legs. I give your ass a quick slap, stinging you but turning you on even more!
I move up behind you and again stick my hard cock into your wet pussy, plunging
it in and out of you for a lil while longer. While I thrust in and out of your
pussy, I grab your ass and pull it open hard, exposing your tight asshole to me!
I move my knees up closer getting deeper into you, pull out and put my cock tip
at your asshole! My cock is so wet from your juices, and I just poke it up against
your hole, you start to shudder slightly, I tell you to relax, and pop the head of
my cock into your tight asshole! You moan from the new pleasures your getting,
exciting you back your ass into my cock and it goes deeper into you! Like this
I ask? Damn, YES you say! Fuck me! I grab your hips and pull you into my
cock all the way! I begin to thrust in and out of your ass now! Feel good?
More, harder is all you can say! I grab your hips an thrust hard completely
into your ass all the way. Are you okay I ask? Do you like this? Yes you say,
fuck me hard, cum in my ass! With that we begin to match each others thrusts and
I take your ass completely! Soon I can't hold out and I cum deep in your ass,
squirting streams of hot cum deep into your hot ass! I hold on as long as I can,
but exhaused soon I pull out and fall next to you on the bed. Sweat just pours off me
as you lay next to me, we hold each other tightly. We look deeply into each others
eyes, and kiss passionately, deeply. Are you okay I ask? Yes you say, I loved that,
I have never had it, was scared, but now I love it! We just lay next to each other
exhausted, neither of us able to move.
Eventually we get up, go back into the shower and clean each other completely!
We dry off together, go back to the bed and lay down with each other. Just
relaxing and enjoying the afterglow and bliss of our love making. Just then
the silence is pierced by the doorbell. Who is that you ask? I have no idea I say.
I get up warp a towel around myself, and answer the door. Peering through the keyhole,
I see our waitress.
Room service the voice says. I open the door, come on in. She walks right in,
without any hesitation. She just looks at us both and smiles. She has brought
three drinks! I thought you guys could use another drink, she says. She hands me mine,
goes over to the bed and hands you yours, taking the last one for herself. She sits
down with you on the bed. I walk over to the chair and sit down. May I she asks?
Yes, please do, you exclaim. You both take a strong sip of your drinks and she
leans over to kiss you. She begins to pull the covers back to expose your breasts
to her! She puts her cold drink onto one of your nipples, then leans down to lick
the coolness from you! You both throw back the rest of your drinks and soon her
clothes are flying off! The two of you embrace into the oneness of passion that
only two women can have for each other! I just sit back in my chair, sipping my
drink and enjoying the two of you together!
After what seems like at least an hour of the most intense love making I have
ever seem between two women, you both emerge in sheer intimate pleasure from
each other. You motion for me to come join you. I lay down next to you, with
you in the middle between us. All three of us drift off into blissful slumber.
I awaken later to the sound of you two intimately into each other again! Noticing
I'm now awake, you look over into my eyes as she is working your pussy and ass.
Her tongue and fingers working their magic in you. Before tonight you'd never done
anal with a guy or girl, now you have and enjoyed both. You look down my body,
seeing my cock starting to get aroused at the sites before me, you move to again
suck my cock hard. She looks up from between your legs and moves up beside you, now
sharring my throbbing cock, in both of your hot mouths! This is almost to much for me!
She moves back to your pussy and licks you till you cum again for her! She moves back up,
kisses you deeply, you both taste your cum all over her face! She thanks us both as we
lay with each other on the bed, gathers up her clothes, puts them on and makes her exit.
I pull you up onto me, You open your wet pussy and slide my cock deeply into you. I
thrust upwards as you rock back and forth, my cock in your hot pussy, penetraing you
as far as I can. You continue to rock back and forth and soon I hear your low moan
as you cum one more time. Not being able to hold off I start to cum into you also!
I continue to cum as you continue to rock back and forth on my cock. I spasm multiple
times into you, each time my body shudders from the inteseness of you! You collapse
onto me, and we soon fall off to sleep again.
All to soon the alarm goes off, signaling its time to get up for another day. Barely
able to move, I stumble into the shower. Soon you join me. Neither of us can move
very fast. We soap each other up, wash off, get out and dry off. The evening is
coming to an end. We each get dressed for the day. Before you leave I hand you
an envolope, you don't even need to look inside, you know what it is. I thank you
one more time for a great evening, we kiss each other one last time, before we
both head out the door to our seperate lives!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women