Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161601
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2011, 03:37 PM   #16
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
Oh please . make up your own thread about starving kids in africa . and yes i do know who Milton Friedman is i have read several books by him. Which still makes me believe that we exploit africa. There has been an austrian filmmaker (the same one who maked we feed the world) making a new movie about that topic.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 03:42 PM   #17
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
You are yet again misquoting me.
And he's doing it just to get a rise out of you.

The only reason this creep is here is to antagonize people into paying attention to him. Trolling is his life. It's all he has. He's just going to keep saying the most outrageous things and taking the most outrageous positions because he knows that somebody can't help but get pissed off and respond to him. Pretty much every parent on this board saw the same behavior in their six year old. The more you respond to it the worse it gets.

As long as he's getting your attention - even if it's negative attention - he won't go away. Just let him act the fool and ignore him. If SR and MA have their hands tied by the rules and either can't ban him or are unwilling to then ignoring him is the only way we'll ever be rid of him. Personally I would have given him the boot the first time he told someone to STFU, but I guess I'm a strict parent.

People come here to discuss and have a laugh. This jackass does everything he can to ruin that and piss people off. That will only continue to happen if we continue to let it.

Just sliiiiiide,
Mazo.
Mazomaniac is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 05:12 PM   #18
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I love being at the top of the food chain...it means we get to look downward to see what we're eating...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:11 PM   #19
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

May I suggest that if anyone gets on your nerves please consider utilizing the "ignore" function. This goes for everyone or anyone at D & T.
I can assure you that we strive for civil & respectful here. If we cannot achieve this you know how it all works.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:42 PM   #20
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Its much quieter.
pjorourke is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women