Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162406
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-23-2011, 02:38 PM   #31
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

She has made one post..... I think she handled herself well. What's wrong with her addressing something said about her. Kind what any business person would do, even p411....

Now if she kept going on and on and on such as jydcoo has then I'd say yeah she should stop posting....
Old 03-23-2011, 03:02 PM   #32
Guest082814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
She has made one post..... I think she handled herself well. What's wrong with her addressing something said about her. Kind what any business person would do, even p411....

Now if she kept going on and on and on such as jydcoo has then I'd say yeah she should stop posting....

+1
Old 03-23-2011, 03:28 PM   #33
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
She has made one post
There has been a lot more going on behind the scenes prior to this post, and the story has definitely evolved... trust me.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Old 03-23-2011, 03:45 PM   #34
Omari
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
There has been a lot more going on behind the scenes prior to this post, and the story has definitely evolved... trust me.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Could you please explain this? We do not know what went on behind the scene and/or how the story evolved. Are you refering to ladies room comments?
Old 03-23-2011, 03:53 PM   #35
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Here is how I see it. He has the perfect opportunity to speak his mind right here in this thread yet he hasn't said one word. Not one....

I would think that when someone makes a threat to physically harm someone such as he described then they would say something pretty quick, at the very least off the board. Yet there has been no indication that he has said anything up until now. He even admitted to having a rough, emotional day. Isn't that usually when people blow things out of proportion?

Not to mention he has exhibited this type of attitude towards others here on this board before. If he exhibits that type of attitude in person then it would be reasonable for any provider to be concerned....
Old 03-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #36
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

Quote:
Could you please explain this? We do not know what went on behind the scene and/or how the story evolved.
I'm tempted.... but it's not my style. I am very tempted though!

Perhaps Sandra would like to explain to the board what she originally told me? And maybe she would like to take some responsibility for the huge amount of damage she would have caused CHICKENFRIED81, had I taken her alert on him (sent to me) seriously.

My position is that clients should be able to post honest reviews of their experiences without fear of having false alerts posted on them. Providers who engage in that sort of thing, get no love from me.... and to see you all kissing butt when you are being fed b.s. by a provider trying to cover her tracks, makes me ill.

Whoever this JYDCOO is, I have no clue. He's not a P411 member and he's not who I'm referring to.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Old 03-23-2011, 04:09 PM   #37
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Well I don't have any issues one way or the other with chickenfried's deal. My issue is with jydcoo.... Is there a safety issue here? Is he making true statements or is he blowing it out of proportion like he has shown he is capable of doing?

Now maybe the reason everyone is, as you put it, kissing her butt is because all we have to go by is our own experiences with her or other's. Which as you can see have been overwhelmingly good....

EDIT: Gina... I would like to also say that personally I think that you run a first class business and enjoy your feedback. It is refreshing to see someone in a position such as yourself deal with things with incredible tact and professionalism.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:14 PM   #38
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

Quote:
Now maybe the reason everyone is kissing her butt is because all we have to go by is our own experiences with her or other's.
So go ahead and kiss her butt.... but I know she'd throw you under the bus in heartbeat if you dared say one negative word about her.

And I'd stick up for you, just the same.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com

EDIT: Eccie Addict... I always enjoy a little verbal "sparring"! I'm sure that I'll get things worked out with Miss Sandra sooner than later. However, I'm going to make sure that she, and other providers, know there is a line that is not to be crossed when it comes to submitting false alerts on a client after a negative review is posted.... and that lame excuses (confused!) don't fly with me either.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #39
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow!

So does anybody else know anything?

This is disturbing, how are we supposed to believe anything anymore.

Perhaps this chickenfried81 dude should speak up. He is too quiet, c'mon dude speak up. Your rep is on the line.

Did drama happen or what. Because its providers out there going through drama and being hurt and threaten. Or put in jail.

Can anyone else confirm what happen?

Did it go down like she said or what?
Old 03-23-2011, 04:29 PM   #40
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51857
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont know jydcoo very well or anything but it seems he did say some really awful things about Sandra and I am in know way saying that is the right thing to do when you have a bad experience with a provider because I too know what its like being a target for childish name calling when some young kid throws a fit because they cant get their way about something. But my opinion is the comets were uncalled for and very rude but this guy is someone I met 3 different times and safety an issue I don't think so. Rough and excited YES but very polite and very aware of the way I felt. Over all I dont think other providers should be worried about making an appointment with him if he happens to contact you. All in all good guy in my book. Except for the stuff he said.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:36 PM   #41
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Wow!

Perhaps this chickenfried81 dude should speak up. He is too quiet, c'mon dude speak up. Your rep is on the line.
He posted his review, he may not want the extra drama B.S., rep smept, at the end of the day this is a SHMB and he may not care about his rep.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #42
PRSandra
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29362
My ECCIE Reviews

Mods please close this thread.

Thanks everyone for your comments...
Old 03-23-2011, 06:44 PM   #43
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

At the request of the OP, thread will be closed.

thx
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women