Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default When you peel back the curtain

there is no Wizard of Oz. Whispers is the Wizard of Oz, a loud mouth (ok, fat fingers on a key board) with no real teeth behind him. Ultimately his only claim to fame is the fact that he will beat people into submission by his constant

Quote:
You just said something here

and I will respond here

but then your response gets diluted

because he again responds here distorting your response

and yet, when up against smarter people

he will backtrack here because the curtain was peeled back.
Quote:
I have nothing to lose, gone as of this weekend, but I'm so, so, so very tired of one person trying to exert control over this board all in the good name of "This must not become the aspd of old where I wasn't allowed to state my opinion"
Quote:
Besides his claim to fame for 100's of reviews, on the big E he has 17, 15 are nothing but strip club girl reviews, 1 is a review of a indie and a strip club girl, and one is an indie girl review.

So what does the wizard of oz really bring to this board? Yes, he works hard to promote a sense of HIS community to the boards by hosting Strip Club get togethers where a few providers that he has to approve before they can attend. Isn't this the same behavior that got his tighty whitey's in an uproar over the atta-girls?
Look behind the curtain people, there is nothing but a man that spends his time looking for girls with daddy issues that he can exploit! And you spend your time kissing his, crap, forgot the quotes and blue font on this last paragraph.
Guest031411-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
guest031812
Account Disabled

User ID: 3407

ouch
guest031812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest031411-2 View Post
Look behind the curtain people, there is nothing but a man that spends his time looking for girls with daddy issues that he can exploit! And you spend your time kissing his, crap, forgot the quotes and blue font on this last paragraph.
actually more than a few of them spend their time banging those same girls as they get discovered and brought to the table!

Bye Bye Now!

Be careful where you land and try not to fall in love with another provider that will rip your heart out....

Sheesh... talk about a little boy with Mommy Issues!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 07:57 PM   #4
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think I've ever seen anything other than good natured tolerance(at best) and downright open hostility(at worst) towards whispers from any girl on this board and his supposed minions, the "attack pack", is like maybe 3 guys. It's nothing to get worked up over really. I know you didn't ask for my hooktard advice but I think you'd be happier if you took a break from the keyboard tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest031411-2 View Post
there is no Wizard of Oz. Whispers is the Wizard of Oz, a loud mouth (ok, fat fingers on a key board) with no real teeth behind him. Ultimately his only claim to fame is the fact that he will beat people into submission by his constant

Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:04 PM   #5
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3267
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
I don't think I've ever seen anything other than good natured tolerance(at best) and downright open hostility(at worst) towards whispers from any girl on this board and his supposed minions, the "attack pack", is like maybe 3 guys. It's nothing to get worked up over really. I know you didn't ask for my hooktard advice but I think you'd be happier if you took a break from the keyboard tonight.
I like you, hun. Always have. And no, I will NOT hop off your clit. I'll just pay you once I'm finished, pretty girl.

@kittyloveratx: Hate to see you go, but I wish you the best. I may not have always agreed with you, but I always appreciated your realness with both sides of this crazy world we live/play in. Plus, you are funny as all get out! Good luck with all you choose to do.
Guest041811-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:35 PM   #6
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks. I only do girls when I actually care about them though so you might have to romance me a bit more...plus then you have to deal with the added possibility that I may stalk you.

I'm having a really good night tonight...like three guys hit on me at the airport and one guy at the restaurant next to my hotel actually went to the front desk and I guess described me to them and asked if he could leave his card for me...they called me to ask if it was ok and I was like "OMG. Aren't I a sexy little minx?!" Anyway, it might have creeped some girls out but it totally made my day.

Just thought I'd share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley View Post
I like you, hun. Always have. And no, I will NOT hop off your clit. I'll just pay you once I'm finished, pretty girl.

@kittyloveratx: Hate to see you go, but I wish you the best. I may not have always agreed with you, but I always appreciated your realness with both sides of this crazy world we live/play in. Plus, you are funny as all get out! Good luck with all you choose to do.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:33 PM   #7
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
Thanks. I only do girls when I actually care about them though so you might have to romance me a bit more...plus then you have to deal with the added possibility that I may stalk you.

I'm having a really good night tonight...like three guys hit on me at the airport and one guy at the restaurant next to my hotel actually went to the front desk and I guess described me to them and asked if he could leave his card for me...they called me to ask if it was ok and I was like "OMG. Aren't I a sexy little minx?!" Anyway, it might have creeped some girls out but it totally made my day.

Just thought I'd share.
It is nice when a man does more than just look. A little effort goes a long way.
Enjoy the feeling....
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:51 AM   #8
governmentguru
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Appears Japan is not the only one with meltdown issues...
governmentguru is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women