Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60631
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48575
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42231
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36617
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2011, 02:32 AM   #1
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default Japan

So I watching the news. And I see this one clip of a 40 or 50ft boat that looks to be like many that are coast guard would use in the ocean. Its on a main road way, with buildings around it. Its stuck in a current like one when you flush the john. Just spinning but not going down. But keeps getting hit by cars and small trucks just before they get sucked in. Like a rubber duckie in a toilet the refuses to go down. If it was my 24ft cuddy, I'm sure it would be sucked down. Down the street is a small ship under power and trying to navigate away from the sink hole. But slowly loosing as it hits buildings. The earth quake is bad. But then to be hit by a tsunami. Breath taken, the raw power of it.

Are west coast and Hawaii are on a watch for tsunami. This not good. But the clips are just so amazing.

Another clip has a freighter leaning on buildings. With a oil refinery burning in the background.

The earth quake was reported to be felt by seismograph(?) some where on the coast of Lake Eire.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:37 AM   #2
guest111111
Ambassador

true destruction in Japan... One of the Nuclear power plants has gotten damage to its cooling towers, creating what could become an even worse disaster...
The quake to trigger all this was the 5th largest in the world since records have been kept, at 8.9
guest111111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:52 AM   #3
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Japan has declared a nuclear emergency and evacuated 6000 people, and is trying to keep the reactor cool with battery power.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:51 AM   #4
jackfengshui
Backbencher

There are many dramatic videos here.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:50 AM   #5
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

I get out of work at 2 am. This hit during my last hour at work. As I right wing nut, Keep my radio on WHAM. At that hour it has "coast to coast" on. It favors the left. But I will not put that on ya lefty's. Its just way out there on its own. Last night they where in there hay day with the end of earth spin. But they aired a few websites in Japan for some of the video I saw last night. Now that I'm back up 6 hours later. Can not hit a one. All where TV stations in the area hit. Putting out raw video. I wonder how much I saw is lost forever. One station stopped as I was viewing. That station was putting out a split screen of outside and inside the station. As after shocks of the quake where hitting, and a wave coming at the same time. I hope they made it. But as it just stopped, then got can not find server screen. I don't know!!!!

How many died as I watched live in the wee hours. Now as I watch the news, safe at home sipping coffee its like a big yawn. Just not close to what I saw.

Edit: crap as I was trying to hit some of the sites, I crash my firefox. And lost history. Anyone know where I can find bad firefox files.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:27 AM   #6
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
There are many dramatic videos here.
I have always been amazed and in awe about the destructive power of nature's events. We often get a heads up that it is coming, and besides trying to flee the area, there is not a dam thing we can do to stop it from happening.
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #7
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The people of Japan will recover through strong values and dignity, I can guarantee, three years from now, they wont still be clinging to their FEMA trailers and belly aching for their next government check.We are about to be able to witness true strenght and fortitude in the face of horrendous disaster.
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:07 AM   #8
Laker
Per LAP Having Fun!

Encounters: 18

Was also up most of the night watching, seemed almost totally surreal!! Sometimes winters can be unpleasent around here, but we are fortunate not to have to deal with quakes, tornados , hurricanes, and fires, could keep going, makes home here feel better each time these disasters happen!
Laker is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:00 PM   #9
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Default Safest Places in the US?

Old 03-11-2011, 12:28 PM   #10
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

where is civil unrest? and viral infection !
guest032013 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:56 AM   #11
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

http://www.wham1180.com/cc-common/ne...rticle=8281828

Japan: Nuke Plant Explosion

Japanese officials have confirmed a radiation leak at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant
Old 03-14-2011, 10:10 AM   #12
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

With all that has been going on in Japan. One thing that would happen in many country's even here. That not one word of have I heard. Maybe its just not in the new. But I do not believe that is the case. Looting.

Edit: if you google "looting in japan". You will find many thing telling or asking, about no looting in Japan.
Wish I could say that for here.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:21 AM   #13
jackfengshui
Backbencher

You will also not see any complaint or disorder from people waiting for help or lining up for food and water.
Old 03-14-2011, 11:18 AM   #14
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Well as they will take the handout of water and food. And other things like a warm shelter or blanket. They are not demanding the help. Yet grateful when getting.

The same thing I saw from Katrina. Areas that did not wait for the government. Have got things going and rebuilt fast. Other areas looking for the gift still hurting. Yet this is the whole area that was hit having no problems.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women