Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2011, 06:45 PM   #46
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
The book esta semana is Stalingrad? And the woman is me…………….not sure how that fits into your depends.
LOL...that depends..... Beevor's, Stalingrad?? Then...oh yeah...you betcha!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Mo’s and apparently The Tasting Room. That’s where I was when I got the question everyone wants the answer to…………..Am I an image consultant. Good luck .......
The lady is a local "caddy"...par excellence! Great course knowledge! Go where she tells you to...drink what she tells you to...when she tells you to do so...
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #47
slcdon
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 29
Default Valentine's night?

I have to be in Houston for meetings tomorrow. What time do the crowds tend to gather in these bars? Will there be many there on a Monday night, especially Valentine's night?

Any other places for lonely hearts to gather?

slcdon
slcdon is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:38 AM   #48
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcdon View Post
I have to be in Houston for meetings tomorrow. What time do the crowds tend to gather in these bars? Will there be many there on a Monday night, especially Valentine's night?

Any other places for lonely hearts to gather?

slcdon
As with most bars, things pick up during happy hour, right after work. Then a lull, then the evening crowd shows up.

Valentine's day is an interesting day at bars - as you'd imagine, they're often filled with folks feeling a bit alone and lonely on this romantic holiday. This can, of course, be used to your advantage if that's your thing.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:16 PM   #49
txwzguy
Registered Member

Hi All, this is great info for us newbies. Being that I'm up north, does anyone know about any locations in The Woodlands area? Thank you to for sharing!!!
txwzguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #50
Kewl1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

FYI... Mona Lisa in City Center has a number of girls plying their trade there. It is in a 4 star Hotel, so lots of travelers with $$ in the bar. Thursday Nights are pretty big there.. Later is better.

I know a number of guys who have gotten the "You want some company?" question.

Good luck.
Kewl1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:53 PM   #51
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewl1 View Post
FYI... Mona Lisa in City Center has a number of girls plying their trade there. It is in a 4 star Hotel, so lots of travelers with $$ in the bar. Thursday Nights are pretty big there.. Later is better.

I know a number of guys who have gotten the "You want some company?" question.

Good luck.
Yes, I have been to that place. Reeeeal nice!! There are always some good looking ladies in City Center.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:07 AM   #52
iamhavingfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I think that asking if there are "providor" friendly bars isn't the right question. I would say that if any business knows that there is a lady there looking for a "customer" they or should I say management would or could ask you to leave. But if you "don't look the part" and are there to just have some drinks and if someone catches your eye and you leave with him, will then that would be like any bar in in city around the world.

If your in the Galleria area you have tons and I mean tons of choices. From very relaxed local bars to very high end restaurant/bars.

sams boat, concert pub, remington arms, del frisco, sullivans, smith and wollensky, pf changs, belvedeer, champs americana, bronx bar, the red room (more lambo's, bentlys, etc than any place in houston), ra sushi, the list is endless.

Hope that helps.

P.S. I would stay away from clubs, Washington Street is full of places to go but not a place for one woman. But if your going to get picked up you can go there and I'm sure that in ten minutes of less you will find a customer. I'm 100% sure of that.
iamhavingfun is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:00 PM   #53
dajs803
Registered Member

What about in north side (1960) of town?
dajs803 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:38 PM   #54
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774

Maybe we can PM each other ( if you feel you know the person sufficiently) this info. Let's keep this info amongst the people we know....I don't want to be asked to go bail anyone out........

Do we really want to ask each other in a public forum? During Rodeo season when LE is in full force? Keyword RODEO........
jasmin is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:36 PM   #55
ivan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

How about Sugarland... Lots of money in that place...
ivan is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:16 AM   #56
Joshabout
Registered Member

Mo's seems to be the Friendliness in the Galleria area, plus the owner can be very helpful
Joshabout is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women