Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36872
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2011, 05:34 PM   #16
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRZ View Post
I'm fairly new to the hobby. But as I was doing my research, I made a decision to only hobby when I travel or with visiting providers to avoid these kinds of situations. Austin's a small city and I'm a visible person. It's just too high of a probability to run into dancers or providers.
Thanks for your input Govenor Perry
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:33 PM   #17
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Ok, I go to one of my grand-kids school recitals and my wife and I are running a little late, we slink into the gym and sit in a back row. We get settled in and try and spot the little one and guess who is standing center stage waving her arms and directing "Frosty the Snowman"' A well known provider that I had seen about a week earlier. I had a strange urge to tell my wife that I knew the band director....but fought it off....LOL. Best concert of the season....
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:58 PM   #18
JMRZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHorn View Post
Thanks for your input Govenor Perry
daaaaaaamn!! you got me!
JMRZ is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:45 PM   #19
brock1959
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post

Anyways....do you gals get this? Or....have you guys ever been out in public....see a chick...that you think....oh, I know who that is....I've seen her site.

Curious.
Torre T
Well.. I have been staring at your showcase pics for hours now , and as someone already mentioned, there are no face pics, but I think that a lot of men would have a hard time resisting the temptation to stare at that exquisite looking butt of yours.
brock1959 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:16 AM   #20
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

I have that feeling every time I go anywhere! But to be fair, I think that's paranoia on my part. LOL

Once for Mother's Day, I went to a steak house with my entire family. A kind gentleman was holding open the door and, whoa, it was a "friend" that I had seen just days before!

We exchanged smiles and kept about our business, but then my family and I were sat at a table directly across from him and his family!

It was a tad uncomfortable to be with my family eating and look up and see him grinning at me. And trips to the restroom meant I had to walk right past his table.

But no harm, no foul as neither one of us made it obvious we knew each other.

The worst experience was while I was at the grocery store with my kiddo.

As usual, I was in a hurry and on a mission to get in and out of the store as quickly as possible. (and of course, in complete Mommy Mode)

All of a sudden I hear this guy call out "Genesis...?"

I kept my head low and continued shopping but this fool followed me a couple of isles then shouted my name a little louder.

I guess I was aggravating him by not answering because next thing I know he comes right up to me and my kid and says,

" Hey Genesis! OMG, you look fantastic! I was wondering if I can schedule with you now to come see you this week..?"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

I told him he had me mistaken with someone else and I don't appreciate being hounded while shopping with my child.

Talk about having NO CLASS and discretion right out the window!!!

I haven't had it happen in the past yr or so, and try to keep most of my hobbying outside of Austin. (Hell, I would do outside of Texas if I was able to travel more during the year!)

Discretion is Key to our world. (At least mine, besides having common courtesy)

So those are my tales, Thanks for reading!

Genesis Nicole

GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:56 AM   #21
TerraLyn
Blessed

User ID: 10776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 Brock ! It's because you're so damn HOTT Girl! You just turned my head!

It can be wierd, it has happened to me also... The store shopping, school! (geez) & on the street. Has never been a problem though. I think your neighbor likes you. : )
TerraLyn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women