Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 12:30 AM   #16
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
My complaint is that yeah, she doesn't have the luxury that Trump has. Her team knows that. But, if you are willing to go on Fox, be willing to step outside even more out of the box and say something that is actually new and of significance. She needs to get young and undecided voters out to vote. I believe she is not doing that with her lame and overly repetitive scripted delivery.
I believe her strategy is to make more disaffected Republicans become never Trumper voters . Or if not never Trumpers then sit at home voters.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old Today, 12:57 AM   #17
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

^^^ Good point. I can't really argue with that strategy if it is effective. I don't think it will be, but I guess we will know soon enough. It is probably too late in the game to tinker with her strategy now so hopefully I am wrong, and her strategy works.

I really do think a last-minute fluff interview on MSNBC with more detailed answers would be a wise strategic choice though.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old Today, 02:09 AM   #18
NTXGUYBIGBOB
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I think the bigger question is why Waco sounds like a broken record. This opinion piece, written by David Harsanyi, is more biased than most. The author has written for the Federalist, The National review and Blaze. All right wing media.
After her latest interview, this opinion article is "spot on".
NTXGUYBIGBOB is offline   Quote
Old Today, 05:06 AM   #19
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
^^^ Good point. I can't really argue with that strategy if it is effective. I don't think it will be, but I guess we will know soon enough. It is probably too late in the game to tinker with her strategy now so hopefully I am wrong, and her strategy works.

I really do think a last-minute fluff interview on MSNBC with more detailed answers would be a wise strategic choice though.

She blew her chance by not answering a simple question that had been asked of her a couple times before the FOX news interview. What policies will you have that are different than Biden's. If she would have at least had a couple things she would do differently she might have had a chance. But no answer is not a winning position.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 05:33 AM   #20
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

She can answer questions, but won’t because nothing good will come of it. She can either lie about her record, be honest that her administration has been a nightmare , or say a bunch of shit that has no meaning. She’ll usually choose the later.

It seems that “turn the page” has become their campaign slogan, which is a weird thing for an incumbent to say. Works for me tho.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old Today, 05:55 AM   #21
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I believe her strategy is to make more disaffected Republicans become never Trumper voters . Or if not never Trumpers then sit at home voters.
That does appear to be the case to me too. Many (not all) Democrats have difficulty with debating the relative merits of policy differences. Many threads on this forum quickly devolve into personality-oriented name calling.

Ms. Haris seems to have a version of that problem too, although without the cute-to-grotesque nicknames often found here. In the Fox interview, she quickly flipped every answer to some negative remark about Mr. Trump. . .. When the host, Bret Bear, observed that she and Biden had already had four years to implement a border policy, she immediately noted the Trump had already, " . . .been campaigning for a decade."". this is just like her response when questioned about not visiting our southern border where she answered with, "And I have never been to Europe."

Often she seemingly has no awareness that her response to a question was a meaningless non-sequitur.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 06:43 AM   #22
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 161

It is more than a little frightening she has gotten as far as she has, with the (lack of) communication skills she has...and she was educated as a lawyer. The only candidate she could have ever won a debate against was someone like Trump, whose businessman-like circumspect speaking skills (talking but eventually getting back to the original point after minutes of somewhat filler) don't play well in a political debate format.

Let me ask the audience here...if (prime) George W. Bush and Kamala Harris were ever in a debate, who would you have winning? I think it would be close, but I'd have to give GWB the nod.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old Today, 06:56 AM   #23
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Nothing will come from providing thoughtful answers to policy questions for Harris. It’ll be exactly the same as this forum. The right and Trumpers will simply retort with lies and misinformation so actually providing information to a no information conspiracy believing group is pointless. Harris and her campaign know that there is so little juice to squeeze by providing complex answers to complex questions just isn’t worth the 15 sec out of context sound bite.

The lesson that’s been learned since Trump is that there’s no need to provide real policies because people aren’t interested enough for that to lead to significant votes or to persuade votes. It’s better to stick to a couple of themes and repeat them over and over as that will be more effective.

As for policy debate in this forum, that’s laughable. What’s the point. Only 2 people on the right can even comprehend facts. The rest rely on partisan misinformation and opinion pieces as reporting and believe conspiracy theories from garbage websites. What’s the point in attempting meaningful debate when it’ll devolve into silliness within a couple posts. The folks on the right of this forum act like 12 year olds with their childish memes and insults and think they are being intellectual.

This forum is the perfect example of Garbage In Garbage Out.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old Today, 07:45 AM   #24
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Dunno 'bout dat

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
She blew her chance by not answering a simple question that had been asked of her a couple times before the FOX news interview. What policies will you have that are different than Biden's. If she would have at least had a couple things she would do differently she might have had a chance. But no answer is not a winning position.
Her answers to questions tend the lower the listener's IQ by a couple points. Here's a 40 second answer. Clearly the listener in the vid cannot afford to loose any further IQ points as it is.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1848092644821569736
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old Today, 08:12 AM   #25
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Lies? You mean lies such as (paraphrasing), "I worked at McDonalds" or "I have been to the border." (when she had not)?

Misinformation such as (again paraphrasing) "the Hunter Biden laptop is Russian misinformation"?

With perhaps the exception of TuxedoGuy, I have yet to hear any serious explanation as to why or how the influx of millions of foreign nationals in just four years is a benefit to the country or American citizens generally.
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #26
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post

This forum is the perfect example of Garbage In Garbage Out.
That is not the fault of the Mods or Admins here. They seem attentive to keeping a thread on-topic and keeping the discussion sort of civil.

Try to ignore the idiotic or simpleton posts without aknowledging them and concentrate on those posters who think about what they are saying . . .regardless of whether or not you agree with them.

Shun or ignore the nonsense and focus on what matters. If the idits get no reinforcement they will eventually drop out of the forum.
Old Today, 08:33 AM   #27
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Default Why Can't Kamala Answer a Simple Question?

Since the topic is about harris answering a simple question.

Here her head must be in the 'clouds', versus Willie Brown's lap. Here is your gal in full idiot mode, including her utter arrogance about how she can destroy lives with a swipe of her pen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmrySyvOOqk
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old Today, 09:08 AM   #28
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Lies? You mean lies such as (paraphrasing), "I worked at McDonalds" or "I have been to the border." (when she had not)?

Misinformation such as (again paraphrasing) "the Hunter Biden laptop is Russian misinformation"?

With perhaps the exception of TuxedoGuy, I have yet to hear any serious explanation as to why or how the influx of millions of foreign nationals in just four years is a benefit to the country or American citizens generally.
Perfect example. On what do you base the assertion that Harris did not work at McDonald’s?

Otherwise I’ll stick with my earlier post. In fact the posts immediately after were more garbage in garbage out.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old Today, 10:18 AM   #29
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Juss spit ball'n here

Quote:
Perfect example. On what do you base the assertion that Harris did not work at McDonald’s?...
As the French might say: It could be the glaring lack of proof and/or corroboration...

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old Today, 11:58 AM   #30
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Perfect example. On what do you base the assertion that Harris did not work at McDonald’s?

Otherwise I’ll stick with my earlier post. In fact the posts immediately after were more garbage in garbage out.
"There are no records or credible sources indicating that she worked at McDonald's."

Aside from the above-mentioned news reports, there was no tangible evidence of Harris working at McDonald's as a college student. We reached out to Harris' campaign, as well as McDonald's headquarters, seeking tax records or other proof — which could include photos or videos of her working at the restaurant, employment records or physical items such as a uniform or name tag. We also reached out to Harris' sister, Maya, as well as a close friend from Howard University seeking comment, and looked for public interviews by friends or family members of Harris' to confirm the story, with no luck.

ALSO:

There’s Something Odd About the Harris Campaign’s Response to Trump’s McDonald’s Visit. “Does anything about this post stand out to you? The first thing I noticed is that it came from Tim Walz, not Harris. Why is that? Harris is the one who claims to have worked at McDonald’s, yet she’s conspicuously silent on the matter. Walz, her running mate, is the one stepping in to make the noise. . . . The absence of such a direct response from Harris raises a lot of questions. It would have been much more effective if Kamala herself responded by saying, ‘Trump pretended to work at a McDonald’s; I actually worked there, yada, yada, yada.’ Last month, MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle asked Kamala, ‘At any point in your life have you served two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun working at a McDonald’s?’ Kamala awkwardly laughed and nervously clasped her hands together and said, “I have,” but that was before Snopes fact-checked the claim and called it unproven.”
texassapper is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women