Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162945
Yssup Rider60615
gman4453264
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48553
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42179
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36536
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM   #1
Foxtrotdancer
Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default I want to understand Moderators here

I'm fighting to understand Moderators here. Honestly and just from the general reading if the site alot if folks don't understand Moderators or should I more apt say moderators

There are rules but it's obvious they don't apply fairly. PM's are mostly ignored but "points" and warnings are Johnny on the spot. The staff I guess is not paid. I don't get that, because I do nothing besides put up with my bitch of a wife and Grands for nothing, I definitely wouldn't do it for strangers. So obviously it's something in it for them to want to be a part of a shit show.

Thank Goodness yes one particular person has I guess been silenced thank God , but the rest of us who are trying to hang in here would honestly like a clear understanding of how mods think because I can't do the open Eccie up to get pussy then point detail. Please Mods clear the air. Ourhome2 has it, I just can't read ROS, which is so. important! Stop being so damn punitive or at least be fair and give people ample warnings then try to reform members. This shit is harder than my fucking job.
Foxtrotdancer is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM   #2
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh please be quiet, I’m sure the moderators are tired of your shit, my guess is soon enough you’ll be banned

If you’re “new” you definitely don’t call out the mods but you can’t ever zip it so there’s that!

Puss in the boots is what you are
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM   #3
Foxtrotdancer
Premium Access

Please leave me alone. I'm officially stating to the Mod staff here that I'm literally tired of you. I will never comment on a thread you start and I'm begging you to leave me alone. You literally give me diarrhea ma'am and make me want to puke Cendell whatever. Please Mods please instruct her to please please leave me a absolutely alone. Thanks in advance. Now please back to a relevant thread
Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM   #4
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

@Foxtrot, these posts belong here:
https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=575

It's difficult for us commoners to chime in without knowing details.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM   #5
Foxtrotdancer
Premium Access

I don't like you Cendell. I was accused of stalking and you are the definition of an abusive stalker. Leave me Alone! How hard is that. Leave me alone you are annoying! Go away please
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM   #6
Foxtrotdancer
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
@Foxtrot, these posts belong here:
https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=575

It's difficult for us commoners to chime in without knowing details.
Thank you. Again I'm trying to figure this out. Thank you for helping
Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM   #7
Rabbit Hole
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

@FOXTROTDANCER, greetings sir. My request to you is, why don’t you drop this facade, respectfully, you obviously have more to offer on this site than the current back and forth associated with your profile. Why don’t you flip the switch and drop some knowledge on these forums, you know you can/could. I for one would like to hear your perspective on certain topics that don’t involve arguing with other site members. Thanks. If I’m wrong then I digress.
Rabbit Hole is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM   #8
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

^^if foxtrot was/is shinepro, he would not worry about the impact on his hobbying of handing out a couple of No reviews. recall, shinepro IS the hobby..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM   #9
Foxtrotdancer
Premium Access

Mr rabbit hole I'm trying to be a contributor here and trying to learn. As in the present time I have nothing really to contribute besides what I've given so far in terms of reviews. As is I only get intimacy once in a blue moon from my wife I've been active in this and going to the strip clubs. I love the Ritz.

I have the resources to be I guess somewhat active, once a week or possibly 2, I just want to honestly not deal with bullies and nonsense. I equate this to if it's harder to be here than to deal with narcissistic egotistical transplant surgeons than this isn't worth it. I am seeing a lovely tomorrow. This is simply about understanding how the moderators moderate here then secondly being left alone by one particular member who is more worrisome than a mosquito in Africa
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM   #10
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer View Post
I don't like you Cendell. I was accused of stalking and you are the definition of an abusive stalker. Leave me Alone! How hard is that. Leave me alone you are annoying! Go away please
Are your feathers getting ruffled much lol shinepoo, this is unbecoming of you.
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM   #11
Foxtrotdancer
Premium Access

Please let's all stay on the content of this thread. Ma'am you nag more than my wife.This country is fucked. I'm guessing Ma'am Cendell you don't understand English and the different connotations. Please, do I need to tell you in Spanish or perhaps French to leave me alone. Let me know and I'll happily accommodate you. I'm enjoying a night by the water with some wine. My Grands are sleep after a fun filled day. I have my fishing pole in the water. Nothing is biting but I'm enjoying nature. My pussy Grinch of a wife is asleep knowing that she has a husband who is going to still pay every bill and not get any pussy from her.

So I'm sitting here on the lake in total tranquility thinking I wish I could be here with a Mod and have a real conversation. To see how they think so I can enjoy this site. Please ma'am find something to do besides me. Don't you have any customers?
Old Today, 02:25 AM   #12
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

R.M. is offline   Quote
Old Today, 05:14 AM   #13
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Here you go Fox:
The actual guidelines are the 5th post down.
https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

You do not need to understand the Mods.
You need to understand, follow, and not dance on the edge of the guidelines.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old Today, 06:17 AM   #14
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Here you go Fox:
The actual guidelines are the 5th post down.
https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

You do not need to understand the Mods.
You need to understand, follow, and not dance on the edge of the guidelines.
Thank You UC

Please read the about guidelines, there are also stickies in every forum which also gives guidance, furthermore you can only see your warnings / infractions so you have no idea if any other members had staff interactions, Implying the rules are not enforced fairly is unfair and just an assumption.

The Dr
Dr-epg is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women