Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Caribbean > Dominican Republic - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70747
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42022
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36399
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 02:49 PM   #1
huskerdude
Premium Access

Encounters: 145
Default Sept visit Blackbeards

I just returned from a 10 day visit to BB with a couple other buddies. I've been going there over 10 years now at least twice a year or more. This visit was one of the best I've had. Since it's low season, it was only about 3/4 full most of the time. Customers were of all ages and races. The chicas were of all sizes and shapes a great variety for all. My problem was most of them know me with everyone begging for a session. My personal favorites include Deborah, Yolanda, China, Miguelina, Kathy, Endi, Francia, Stephanie, & Rebekka. The food was great in their restaurant with my favorite the chicken wings. In fact props to the cooks, as it was the best food I've had there. Also ventured out and ate at Sole Mio, as well as Happy Hippo, El Carey on the beach. My favorite on the beach is Estrella Del Mar with the blue building with yellow awnings. Food there is very good and cheap. El Carey is good but expensive. On Wednesday and Sundays places on the beach except El Carey only serve drinks, no food right now. Back to BB, the place is older, but the staff keeps it very clean with constant working to do so. A new water filtration system has been put in by Ted the Manager & works well. I had great hot water and water pressure in my room in the the section. Internet also works fantastic there. I noticed Ted the manager interacting with customers more. We had several good talks with him explaining any questions I had. Crowls nest activities are limited right now because of noise complaints from some neighbors. Also a new policy no photos for the bikini contest other than group photos of contestants, & final contestants. Some A-hole posted video on youtube of the bikini contest and it was noticed by chicas who some don't want their families know they work there. So thank you A-hole!. Exchange rates are 59.0 at Jenny's and 56.0 at BB and most other places. Also noticed most restaurants on the Malecon charges US prices $ and the exchange rate is 55.0, so bring $ when going to the Malecon. Pay pesos at BB both checkin and check out to save $
huskerdude is online now   Quote
Old Today, 02:51 PM   #2
huskerdude
Premium Access

Encounters: 145

Forgot to add the going rate for ST is 3000p although I gave most 3500p. I also bring a vibrator and massage oil and make them give me a massage after the session
huskerdude is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women