Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162825
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48507
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41964
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36349
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 07:17 AM   #16
BasicGuy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

I started counseling at her insistence earlier this summer. It has helped, but we have t really made any big breakthroughs yet. Just basically the ant I essentially abdicated my authority in the relationship to meet her needs for the past 26 years and now we are just sort of roommates. I earn 3 times her salary and make most of the money to support us and she spends it.
BasicGuy is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:30 AM   #17
bobbyb1234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasicGuy View Post
I started counseling at her insistence earlier this summer. It has helped, but we have t really made any big breakthroughs yet. Just basically the ant I essentially abdicated my authority in the relationship to meet her needs for the past 26 years and now we are just sort of roommates. I earn 3 times her salary and make most of the money to support us and she spends it.
A buddy of mine recently went through a divorce, split up his retirement account, she took the house and the kids, split the cash etc etc. He was secretly tracking their marital relations over the last 5 years and found that each time they had sex, it cost him $50k.

Fifty Thousand Dollars each time to have mediocre sex with his wife that typically wanted him to end quickly, and in one or two positions.
bobbyb1234 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:09 AM   #18
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauk1960 View Post
Wise words, Tin. I would either get separated or try counseling. No amount of pussy will help him
But a nice regular supply of pussy won’t hurt, either.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM   #19
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
But a nice regular supply of pussy won’t hurt, either.

best advice ever!!!! smart man!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:00 PM   #20
BasicGuy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Through a series of bad choices and unchecked credit spending, we would have to sell the house to pay off things. Money is so tight in this economy already, and while we combined make great money, our spending habits and her tastes stretch every penny. I do t have enough free cash to get a place for a separation so we are stuck trying to work it out under the same roof. Thankfully the kids are essentially grown and the youngest will be in college next year.

I came home today to her telling me she just felt blah all day and didn’t want to do anything tonight. I asked what was wrong and she just glared at me and looked back at her phone.

I figure I have 30 or so years left on this planet and I am not certain if I want to spend them walking on egg shells and worrying that any decision I make will be wrong or will trigger some type of drama. We live in a small town, so a divorce would be very public and I just don’t need that drama either.

Funny that I am getting some better feedback here than from my therapist!
BasicGuy is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM   #21
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Tell her to fuck off and maybe she will make the whole thing easier. If you make most of the money tell her she is on a budget. I can’t stand people that expect you to keep doing nice things but think it’s ok to treat you like shit. If there was a divorce she would have to learn some frugality start teaching her now. If you are lucky she will get mad and stop talking to you ! My ex did the silent treatment and I loved it LOL.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM   #22
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasicGuy View Post
Through a series of bad choices and unchecked credit spending, we would have to sell the house to pay off things. Money is so tight in this economy already, and while we combined make great money, our spending habits and her tastes stretch every penny. I do t have enough free cash to get a place for a separation so we are stuck trying to work it out under the same roof. Thankfully the kids are essentially grown and the youngest will be in college next year.

I came home today to her telling me she just felt blah all day and didn’t want to do anything tonight. I asked what was wrong and she just glared at me and looked back at her phone.

I figure I have 30 or so years left on this planet and I am not certain if I want to spend them walking on egg shells and worrying that any decision I make will be wrong or will trigger some type of drama. We live in a small town, so a divorce would be very public and I just don’t need that drama either.

Funny that I am getting some better feedback here than from my therapist!
It ain’t going to get better, dude. It’s better to get your ducks in a row and prepare for the collision then live the slow death you are describing.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM   #23
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Orion Taraban, whose podcast was mentioned hear a couple of months ago, had an interesting take on guys whose wives cut them off this week.

Basically, either partner who unilaterally decides that sex is off the table is breaking one of the covenants of the marriage contract. There's more, but that's the gist, and his podcasts are only about 10 minutes long.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women