Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70736
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60504
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36321
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 07:14 PM   #1
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13
Default Real, actual voter fraud - as usual - is committed by Republicans

You know, real voter fraud. The kind that gets proven in the court of law, with real evidence.

Proof, yet again, that every trump accusation is a confession. The only serious cases of voter fraud, election tampering, etc, found in recent years have all been committed by trumpers.

Yet another trump toady goes to prison for him. Hilarious. Have fun for the next 9, beeyotch

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/former...y?id=114474158
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 07:18 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I’m sure the likes of McConnell, McCain, Graham, Romney, Murkowski were elected by Deep State voter fraud. They’re traitors too.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old Today, 07:20 PM   #3
tommy156
Premium Access

At least you're starting to realize who actually commits the voter fraud. Hint: it's always the people crowing the loudest about it.
Old Today, 07:28 PM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
At least you're starting to realize who actually commits the voter fraud. Hint: it's always the people crowing the loudest about it.
What? I’ve known for years what’s going on in this country. You actually believe Joey Bribes got 81 million votes and is running the country. When, even his own party said he’s incapable and kicked him out? Connect the dots Tommy. Our government has been run by people who we didn’t elect. Or don’t know. Except for JFk. Reagan and Trump. That’s why they were targeted for assassination. Duh
Old Today, 07:33 PM   #5
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
What? I’ve known for years what’s going on in this country. You actually believe Joey Bribes got 81 million votes and is running the country. When, even his own party said he’s incapable and kicked him out? Connect the dots Tommy. Our government has been run by people who we didn’t elect. Or don’t know. Except for JFk. Reagan and Trump. That’s why they were targeted for assassination. Duh
Wow. It's really, really hilarious that you believe all that. I mean, wow dude. Just... fucking wow.

Anyway, as many times as you've falsely claimed that Dems commit voter fraud, with no evidence whatsoever... this has gotta sting a little. Lol. Yet another Republican gets caught doing what they accuse the other side of doing.

It's 1930s German history repeating itself in America. And you're the mark.
Old Today, 07:39 PM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Wow. It's really, really hilarious that you believe all that. I mean, wow dude. Just... fucking wow.

Anyway, as many times as you've falsely claimed that Dems commit voter fraud, with no evidence whatsoever... this has gotta sting a little. Lol. Yet another Republican gets caught doing what they accuse the other side of doing.

It's 1930s German history repeating itself in America. And you're the mark.
Well, Tommy, you’re naive. But you keep supporting and voting for Globalists. They don’t care if you’re a conservative or a libtard. They want to enslave you. But you do you.

YAWN
Old Today, 07:54 PM   #7
tommy156
Premium Access

Hit me up when they nab a Democrat for voter fraud. I mean, in the court of law. With evidence. For real, not pretend time.
Old Today, 08:36 PM   #8
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

https://youtu.be/51ime8uF6qk?si=nifcGbxQfeIauVyv
HDGristle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women