Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60489
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41901
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 01:08 PM   #16
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
You keep mentioning the DJT stock. Guess you missed out on getting in early before it went public, and missed out on selling it after it went public.

Welp…I didn’t miss out. Sold everything I had after it went public. Did quite well actually.

Sorry for your loss.

And Thanks DJT
So...WAIT...did you mean to post this in the "Ya can't make this shit up" suppository?

Fer real?

Cuz this is just too good...Seriously good.

Lemme see if I got this right: you bought DJT Media stock. Then...ya DUMPED it after the IPO....sorry, I meant to say you "divested" ...as you financial geniuses would like to spin it...

MEANING...ya made money offa alla the MAGAts who held onto their stock...as a show of "support"...and as a "statement"...

Whew...

Good for you!

YOU ARE MY MUTHERFUGGIN HERO!

Seriously. You were smart enough to join in on the con early and you TOOK money from Trump supporters!

Dude...that is fucking awesome.

He should hire you.

But...WAIT AGAIN!

Fer the best part...the very best...

You bragged about it on here! In front o' alla these Trump fanboyz...

And you KNOW that one or three of 'em are staring at that $16 price today wonderin how they joined that long list of people that fucking grifter has shafted over the decades.

Not you though! You joined in on the shafting! WHYYYY...you should probably write a Review! Cuz that wuz sum serious fuckin!!

Meanwhile...I'm thinckin that there are other DJT fanboyz on here who just miiiiight be a little pissed at you fer bragging about this on here....(not that subtlety and irony ever meant much to you)...

You say "Thanks DJT"

But ya really should be joining Stupor Trump and fambly when they say "Thanks Suckers!"

Man, ya really CANNOT make this stuff up...whew

(it is yer turn now, ta try to spin this back...say you didn't TAKE anything...including advantage of anyone...or that this was some kinda astute business move...or...a cheap shot...or...good luck...)

Thank you for your scamming!

rooster is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM   #17
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
You keep mentioning the DJT stock. Guess you missed out on getting in early before it went public, and missed out on selling it after it went public.

Welp…I didn’t miss out. Sold everything I had after it went public. Did quite well actually.

Sorry for your loss.

And Thanks DJT
Don't worry, Rooster. There is still time to buy an autographed Trump bible, which will bring us spiritual peace. Nothing like the Gospel According to Donald.
brasil is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM   #18
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:

Btw, Clint Eastwood is a Conservative Republican.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
you don't say
Quote:
It was more of a reminder to roo actually…
Y'all make sure you stay respectful when ya talk about the Man With No name...

Ya need to be more complete in your facts too, not so simplistic. But that isn't much fun, I know....

He was a Republican. And a Libertarian, more recently. But he supported a lot of Democratic pols over the years. And was socially VERY liberal. Pro-choice, supported same-sex marriage, and...surprise! surprise!...supported Gun Control, including the Brady Bill.

He did not support either Trump or Clinton in 2016, saying "I'm totally an enigma. I'm just astounded. I hate to pick up the paper. I think both individuals and both parties backing the individuals have a certain degree of insanity.... "I'm not on either side of the aisle. I think most Americans are going, 'What the...? Is this all we can do?'" .

(off-topic points fer 'splaining a bit about Clint would be...tolerable)

rooster is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM   #19
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
So...WAIT...did you mean to post this in the "Ya can't make this shit up" suppository?

Fer real?

Cuz this is just too good...Seriously good.

Lemme see if I got this right: you bought DJT Media stock. Then...ya DUMPED it after the IPO....sorry, I meant to say you "divested" ...as you financial geniuses would like to spin it...

MEANING...ya made money offa alla the MAGAts who held onto their stock...as a show of "support"...and as a "statement"...

Whew...

Good for you!

YOU ARE MY MUTHERFUGGIN HERO!

Seriously. You were smart enough to join in on the con early and you TOOK money from Trump supporters!

Dude...that is fucking awesome.

He should hire you.

But...WAIT AGAIN!

Fer the best part...the very best...

You bragged about it on here! In front o' alla these Trump fanboyz...

And you KNOW that one or three of 'em are staring at that $16 price today wonderin how they joined that long list of people that fucking grifter has shafted over the decades.

Not you though! You joined in on the shafting! WHYYYY...you should probably write a Review! Cuz that wuz sum serious fuckin!!

Meanwhile...I'm thinckin that there are other DJT fanboyz on here who just miiiiight be a little pissed at you fer bragging about this on here....(not that subtlety and irony ever meant much to you)...

You say "Thanks DJT"

But ya really should be joining Stupor Trump and fambly when they say "Thanks Suckers!"

Man, ya really CANNOT make this stuff up...whew

(it is yer turn now, ta try to spin this back...say you didn't TAKE anything...including advantage of anyone...or that this was some kinda astute business move...or...a cheap shot...or...good luck...)

Thank you for your scamming!

See, the best part is yet to come…..when Stupor Trump gags out on his last Quarter Pounder with Cheese, the MAGAts will fall to screwing each other over as fast as they can trying to get to the golden throne……..

Now THAT will be hilarious to see! Watching them devour each other!

elg…..
elghund is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women