Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 12:39 AM   #76
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You act like I'm a lawyer who only asks questions he/she already knows the answer to. I'm not playing gotcha, ok? There's a long-brewing crisis at the border and people are fed up about it. You know a lot about the ins and outs of the problem, so help us out please. It makes sense to start with the low-hanging fruit instead of diving into the weeds. The reason I started with the graph is because we need to agree on the scale & dimensions of the problem if we're going to get our hands around it. Plus we need to agree on how to gauge success going forward in securing the border.

It's late. I'm busy tomorrow so you can take your time in formulating a response.
You and I won't solve the problem. I'm trying to understand what you know because there's a lot of shit packed into this chart. And it's origins begin in 2014 with Ron Johnson.

Flores reinterpretstion is the Obama change regarding how long a child can be in custody and is tied to family separation, pre-Trump.

MPP is Migrant Protection Program (Remain in Mexico)

Metering is not referenced, but should be. It's where Trump's CBP closed down a port of entry randomly and wouldn't provide information about when it would reopen to stifle asylum requests

The biggest drops you'll see in this data coincide with COVID. You'll note the data increases in the ramp-up to the election Trump lost.

The data appears to be apprehensions. The estimated apprehension rate for Trump and Biden is about 75% vs about 35% under Obama. (This is a big deal) These are folks who entered the U.S. and were detained by CBP. The data is from CBP. The labels aren't. And Trump admin had differences in how it counted things.

This is a better version. Scroll down to Southern Border Apprehensions and Policy Changes (2014-present). This only goes to Sep 23 so u can take the remainder from the Johnson chart and interpolate, but it gives you better context for events and who was in office

https://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/ch...-relationship/

This doesn't count estimated getaways and it doesn't account for same person multiple encounter. Simply apprehensions.

Let's leave it here for now
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old Today, 12:47 AM   #77
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
keeping the wretches of society out
That's an easy one. No. It didn't. I thought you were looking for a real convo.

My bad
Old Today, 01:03 AM   #78
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
That's an easy one. No. It didn't. I thought you were looking for a real convo.

My bad
define real convo in terms of someone who supports open borders and free admit to one and all?

oh snap we both know not everyone should even be given the opportunity for asylum?

so why the cattle stampede by Biden Harris? she is the "Border Czar" yes?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old Today, 06:57 AM   #79
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Lusty, compare charts. This will solidify the point about it being the Ron Johnson chart

https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/border-security

Waco, that response is exactly why I don't think you're interested in a real convo. Open borders isn't reality today and it's not likely to be reality. It's a rally cry. It's a fear mongering tactic. It's one of the boogeyman's various miasma. We wouldn't have these levels of encounters, apprehensions and expulsions if we had an open border. We wouldn't have the visa denials we have if there were an open border. It's a tiresome discussion pegged in an extreme fear that doesn't focus on our actual laws, all the mechanisms in place or the reality of the work being done every day.

The stampede trend began under Trump. The actual acceleration is masked a bit because we're looking at apprehensions, not unique persons. It's divorced of a significant amount of context. No doubt up bigly under Biden, but we'll leave it there for now.

Also, Waco... since Border Czar isn't a real title, today you're Border Czar. Don't fuck it up.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women