Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2024, 08:02 AM   #1
K803r48
Premium Access

Encounters: 3
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Encounter: Double UP - Ace & Green

Date: 9/14/2024
Name: Ace & Green
Phone: on site
Email Address: -
URL / Website: green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: K-Town
Activities: Menage Trois, DATY, MISH, Asn CowGirl, Face Sit, BBBJ, BBFSx2
Hair Length and Color: Both have long black hair, Green is more straight/smooth, Ace had some curl
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Any discussion of Ace or Green that infers these girls are small is understated. Green stands 4'8" with cute firm and magnificent B-Cups, slender, shaved silky smooth peach. I am pretty sure female angels are jealous and want a peach like Green. Green also has alabaster skin you want to lick and as I previously reported - prepare to get wet because she is a squirter. I stand by my prior subjective ratings for Green (appearance 8.0 and no doubt 10 years ago she would have been knocking on the door of 10; her body is spectacular, I previously said 8.0 but I am upgrading her body to 8.7 points after careful consideration and she previously nailed a perfect GFE score, but in doubles she is less than stellar in that department.).

Ace is smaller, notably smaller which is surprising. She has some mommy damage but otherwise, perfectly round B-Cups that were almost too big for her tiny frame . . . almost. They are perky and firm, definitely MM, fun to play with too. Ace may have a tan, or more likely, her skin tone is just tan compared to Green. Regardless, Ace is not dark enough to be Fillipino. Ace (and again, my subjective rating) looks are 6.0 - I was expecting an older version but to look something like her photos - she did not. Her body is 7.5 becasue there is not one ounce of fat anywhere, tone and tiny and GFE was okay. (I suspect one on one, she does a better job of this.) I know a lot of Ace fans are going to flame me for saying this but fans of Ace are apparently only interested in her physical size. She is indeed tiny, but I was rather disappointed in her in general.

For myself, doubles was a fantasy that needed a check mark, so I was overall pleased but I can say without doubt, Green does a much better job solo. See my review of her - an absolute must be at the top of your to do list.
Recommendation: Yes
K803r48 is online now   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 08:20 AM   #2
Monaural
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Monaural is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 09:58 AM   #3
tbbjr
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

tbbjr is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 12:23 PM   #4
CT$odGwn
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Are you guys really okay with a girl at 50+ years old of age? How is that still enjoyable?
CT$odGwn is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 06:59 PM   #5
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:40 PM   #6
K803r48
Premium Access

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaural View Post
Standard fee is 3.5 for only one. I would think doubles would be easy enough, double the standard (1 envelope each) but .5 each privilege tax if you want doubles.
Old Today, 07:50 AM   #7
K803r48
Premium Access

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT$odGwn View Post
Are you guys really okay with a girl at 50+ years old of age? How is that still enjoyable?

Late 40's in Asian is not the same as late 40's or even mid 50's in other races. And Ace looks damn good for her age - my issue is she looks absolutely nothing like her photo. This girl and the photo are so far apart, I am still not sure I met Ace, but no one that has met her has chimed in and confirmed nor corrected, so maybe I did.
Old Today, 08:59 AM   #8
CT$odGwn
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by K803r48 View Post
Late 40's in Asian is not the same as late 40's or even mid 50's in other races. And Ace looks damn good for her age - my issue is she looks absolutely nothing like her photo. This girl and the photo are so far apart, I am still not sure I met Ace, but no one that has met her has chimed in and confirmed nor corrected, so maybe I did.
I don't know what to tell you. 40 and 50 year old Asians are also old. Asian women at such age that are attractive are also rare. It is possible that they are more common in this industry since they have to make money so they took good care of themselves.

I've seen Ace. I am fairly certain that she is in her 30s and not close to 40. I have not seen Green, so I don't know her age. I am very surprised that many people claim Green is 50 years old but they still think she is attractive. Maybe she is one of the rare women.
CT$odGwn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women