Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 08:06 PM   #61
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by flows-with-water View Post
Where’s and when is lunch
You’re more than welcome Flows. Haven’t seen you Since CGs lunch at the Double Wide. But if Mr Gristle and his “colleagues” refuse to meet in Charleroi, what’s the use? All talk, no walk. We’ll see. Don’t hold your breath,
bambino is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM   #62
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

And we mailed our property taxes today, I don't want one cent of my taxes going to welfare bums or illegals, why you would want uneducated trash to be dumped here on our dime is beyond me.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM   #63
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Charleroi has immigrants from over 40 countries Devo. Don't think they have 1k illegal kids tho.
And the town who had 20K Haitians dumped?

I'll betcha 5000 of them were kids.

It ain't the elderly coming over.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #64
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9
Default Your math don't math in a town with 4.1k pop

20k? They had about 2k total immigrants as of 2023 from 44 countries.

You're saying they added 18k since?
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM   #65
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Default She's a Republican, folks

Quote:
State Sen. Camera Bartolotta (R-Washington) posted on Facebook pushing back against Trump’s comments over the weekend.

“This is a completely different scenario than other states where Biden was flying or bussing in illegals from Haiti or from other countries,” Bartolotta said.

“Many of the Haitians in Charleroi have been here for two or three years already. They escaped horrific events in Haiti, many having to travel/hide in the jungles for months or years.”

Bartolotta then added, “to try to disparage these hard-working people who have escaped atrocities and who are here LEGALLY to WORK , and pay taxes, and raise their children, and be part of the community, etc. breaks my heart.”

“For some of these people saying awful things about these Haitian immigrants, I’d ask them what it might’ve been like for their parents or grandparents or great grandparents who might have come from another country and spoken a different language.”
https://keystonenewsroom.com/2024/09...rleroi-racism/
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM   #66
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
And the town who had 20K Haitians dumped?

I'll betcha 5000 of them were kids.

It ain't the elderly coming over.
Isn’t it strange that large amounts of illegals are dumped in small rural towns on hard times? Who controls these towns? Politically? Who has the juice to bend the rules, have access to shelter? Who’s getting paid? Oh, it’s all about inclusion!!!!!! The citizens of these towns are getting sold down the river. By the people they supposedly “elected”. Now their way of life is fucked. They don’t have the means to fight back. That’s why illegal immigrants aren’t dumped in Upper St Clair or Fox Chapel. Mr Gristle doesn’t care about what the hard scrabble people of Charleroi want. He really doesn’t care what the Haitians want. They were dumped there. A galaxy away from THEIR culture and way of life.
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM   #67
bambino
Valued Poster

Mr Gristle forfeited.
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM   #68
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Just because there’s an R in her title means nothing. Most are as corrupt as Democrats.
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #69
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Just because there’s an R in her title means nothing.
"Senato" would be a weird word, Bam
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM   #70
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

https://www.monvalleyindependent.com...rleroi-office/

Wouldn't be much need to move the office from Donors to Charleroi if none of those immigrants were work authorized and looking for work.

Right, Chizz?
Old Today, 04:24 AM   #71
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Default Senator (Republican isn't in her title) Continues to Blow Up Your Narrative Boys

I love the flip flops on never wanting to go there even to meet your dear friend... to meet me there if you dare and schoolyard taunts, fake bluster and wanting to host a board lunch in the place you won't go by yourself.

Made my whole night to foster that change.

Now, let's get down to brass tacks

https://www.newsweek.com/camera-bart...grants-1955741

More and more of the xenophobic narrative exposed for what it is. Bullshit.

We have the Senator calling bullshit on aeveral claims.

On Kamala bussing them (you guys are too much)

On them being illegals (zero proof. Meanwhile we have multiple folks in government disagreeing)

On them all being uneducated trash. (Look, professionals. That's why I recommend against absolutes)

On no one wanting to work. (Creating businesses. Hard working folks helping a guy reopen with enough workers to cover three shifts. Nice)

On driving businesses out (again, creating business. A shuttered one got to reopen).

Quote:
This is not true. The business owner provides transportation for workers to get to & from his facility. These are not immigrants being bussed in by Kamala.I follow you & repost but you are playing into the hands of people who are jeopardizing the safety of innocent children in our local school. These Haitians are working hard, sending their children to school and opening businesses. They are here legally. They did not cross our border. Many are professionals who escaped horrific conditions in their home country. There was no workforce in Charleroi a few years ago when a business owner desperately needed them. He advertised and looked for workers for a long time. Before shutting down completely, he hired an agency that connected immigrants who were vetted and LEGAL to work in his facility. Instead of closing, he now has three shifts working around the clock. He also renovated multiple dilapidated apartment buildings and put them back on the tax roll for the town. He’s been vilified wrongly. Please, check the facts before posting information the jeopardizes the safety of good, hard-working people. Thank you.
https://x.com/CameraForSenate/status...35759474233415

Read her words. They echo the local leaders. They echo actual residents from other articles and coverage. No one thinks we're dealing with a fucking paradise in Charleroi. It hasn't been. It's been declining for decades. (It is just a stone skip across the river from Monessen after all)

Xenophobia. Fear of the foreign. Makes folks do and say some really stupid things.

Today we celebrate the Italians, Polish and Irish in Pittsburgh. All were feared, called strange and told to go back to their countries (more colorful words were used), that their cultures were wrong, that they were troublemakers who drove up crime. That they were lazy moochers.

We say we learn from history. Maybe we don't.
Old Today, 06:47 AM   #72
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

https://eccie.net/search.php?searchid=5662358

Hmm.. I can't find anyone making mention of how Charleroi was being overrun by immigrants on our own forum for the past few years. Literally nothing but this thread, and hofos about Alicia who was out of Charleroi a while back.

Like I said... this seemingly only turned into an issue to talk about once Trump brought up his nonsense.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 08:38 AM   #73
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
https://eccie.net/search.php?searchid=5662358

Hmm.. I can't find anyone making mention of how Charleroi was being overrun by immigrants on our own forum for the past few years. Literally nothing but this thread, and hofos about Alicia who was out of Charleroi a while back.

Like I said... this seemingly only turned into an issue to talk about once Trump brought up his nonsense.
Proof, once again, that these idiots don't know what to think or say about anything until they get their marching orders from dear leader. Once they've been given their (outright false) talking points, they then all become "experts" in the field. Like countless other topics before this, now they're all "experts" in the plight of Haitian American communities.
tommy156 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women