Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Dakotas > Coed Discussions - North & South Dakota
test
Coed Discussions - North & South Dakota Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41516
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35881
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2024, 07:34 AM   #1
havfunnd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Default heads up!!!

Just wanted to let you guys know of a 'rule' that I was not aware of. The last review that I left, 'Let me blow your mind' did NOT qualify for premium credit as I didn't list a 'name'? This was a qv, I was in and out and quite frankly, didn't care what her name is? I also, asked to over look my 'error' and didn't even get a chance to update/make changes for credit. I also asked to have it removed but was denied. So, please gentlemen, make sure you fill out the reviews to every fine detail as we're all in this together for great experiences. After 8 years on the board, over 300 posts and dang near 60 reviews??? I guess I learned something new? Ask a name?? Make one up?? Not sure. I also am not sure what my involvement or to what level my involvement will be moving forward to make contributions to assist. Y'all have a great day!!
havfunnd is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2024, 07:19 PM   #2
Dekagon
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

That happened to me once too but it was for an agency type setup so I understood it for that. I don't really understand it for the independents like in your situation. Appreciate you sharing, though, and hope you don't absolve yourself completely of the site.
Dekagon is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:38 AM   #3
havfunnd
Valued Poster

Thanks Dekagon, I'm not sure either what is 'in eccie's minds', I mean, who the hell cares about a 'name'? And why the hell do they care about giving me premium credit for a little while? It doesn't cost them anything and it's not like I haven't (not to toot my own horn) over the last 8 years done my share of helping move the board forward and protect us all?? I'm not sure what my involvement on here is going to be. In my opinion, it's their loss, not mine. If the mod's want to make this right, I will continue to post, if not, I am not sure. I met a UTR gal (super hot) and is potentially looking to 'break' into the business. I normally tell all gals about eccie, and advocate the site, this time, I didn't?? I am not posting a review which is my choice. Have a great day!
Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM   #4
Dekagon
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Yeah, I get it. If you're still around and interested, clear out your PM's as I would like to send you one.
Dekagon is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM   #5
nsafunny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Havfunnd. I think it wouldn't been better to grant you premium credit and just messaged you to let you know of the rule so to abide by it in the future. I don't think "Let me blow your mind" slash "Green Eyes" has ever used a name in her ads. Not everyone gives out a name and even when they do they change it like men change oil in their trucks. Names, Phone number are always changing, pics are never the same and the links for the ads are never guaranteed to work for more than a week or two. But what does work is a community of hobbyist that contribute when they can with intel or encounter reports. IMHO the Mod F&%^ UP. Maybe just having a bad day. Pissing off the few contributors on this site doesn't bode well with me. For anyone reading this discussion please leave a comment so that this wrong can be made right. Thanks
nsafunny is offline   Quote
Old Today, 05:59 AM   #6
jblows
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Chiming in, NSAfunny said it well. Many women don't use a name, they do t give you a name, and it doesn't do any good to make up a name for them. Best I think is to describe them by the title of their ad so others can find them in the future. Being able to find a provider in the future, because someone left them a review, is what this is about.
jblows is offline   Quote
Old Today, 01:02 PM   #7
havfunnd
Valued Poster

Dekagon, I cleared out some emails so send away. I appreciate it and can probably return the favor.

Jblow, well said. I did learn that I'll obviously come up with a name. That was the purpose of this post. Make sure it's all filled out.

NSA-agree with you wholly, I was never allowed that option of correcting?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women