Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48434
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2024, 10:48 PM   #136
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
You mean Marxist Harris, the most extreme candidate ever on the presidential ballot.
I’m a big fan myself.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 11:55 PM   #137
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I’m a big fan myself.

Keeping on topic, why are you a big fan of commie kamala?

Are you one of those union members that allows union management to tell you how to vote?
I was a good union member for 40 years, but never allowed them to steer me who to vote for.

Because you love open borders and the problems that follow it?

Because you're a millionaire and you can afford the runaway inflation?

Because you come from a democratic family? Trust me, this is not the democratic party your parents knew, or even Bill Clinton knew.
My father was a 50 year union member but conservative. He would be in total shock with today's democraptic party.

Because you have a home and don't care about the young people that want a home but due to runaway interest rates can't afford much less qualify for a mortgage?

Because you have a deal with walz and tampon machines?

Because you have stage IV Trump Derangement Syndrome and refuse to acknowledge he had a good 4 year run in 2016. This was with speaker Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney doing everything they could to do sabotage his term.

Because you hate America with a passion and want to see it burn to the ground so you can rebuild it in your and the liberals/progressives image?

I can go on, but this will do for now. In all due respect, why are such a big fan of hers and probably Sanders, Pocahontas, and Newsom.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 12:26 AM   #138
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Are you not a Marxist, Mr. Hoffa?

you’re spiraling down into the Trump blather zone.

The MAGA thralls who call VP Harris a Marxist, have no clue what it is.

I prefer Groucho. But Kamala did a great job navigating that swirling vat of monkey puke that was Trump’s brain on Tuesday.

Your only rebuttals are to cry foul because it was ABC and to parrot that insane uncontrolled, stupid waste that flowed from Trump’s landfill of a mouth.

Come to think it, I’ll take Chico.
Old 09-13-2024, 01:12 AM   #139
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

I prefer Groucho. But Kamala did a great job navigating that swirling vat of monkey puke that was Trump’s brain on Tuesday.

Your only rebuttals are to cry foul because it was ABC and to parrot that insane uncontrolled, stupid waste that flowed from Trump’s landfill of a mouth.

Just like Harpo Marx/harris and brandon, plenty of questions, but unable to answer a question. You should run for congress from an already blue state, you already have Harpo's act down pat.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 02:18 AM   #140
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:

lol some of the funniest stuff I've read on here in a while. also funny how ABC didn't fact check her once after repeatedly lying. and there is many, many, many users on multiple platforms saying the pet story is true. also funny how the first 4 sentences out of SCAMala's mouth were verbatim what she said on cnn. I thought it was a recording at first. and the best was her not answering the question at all about if American's are better off than they were 4 years ago. she blathered about being middle class with a maid or some crap. did ABC call her out on it? of course not. and why has no one questioned her or the waste of space commiefornia governor when they have both claimed we are producing more oil than ever before yet gas prices are still 2 dollars a gallon more than it used to be. how does that work?
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 07:59 AM   #141
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Many many?

Not many many many?

On MULTIPLE platforms no less!

It takes a lot of work to support the Turd Reich!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
Old 09-13-2024, 11:34 AM   #142
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I’m a big fan myself.

OK, you're a Groucho Marxist.

Quote:
In competitive debates, the judges will deduct points for lying or presenting contentions without citation of evidence.

The judges in this debate were the people who viewed it. Without knowledge of the facts, how can a fair outcome be possible?

Listen to the MAGAs spin based on Trump’s contentions about, well, everything.

Not knowing the facts is one thing. Not caring is symptomatic.
As you say, the judges are the American people, and many, like you and I, will deduct points for lying. And Trump's lies are blatantly obvious, and that hurts him.

The moderators are not the judges, and they should moderate fairly. As I believe Chris Wallace used to say, they should be in the background. They shouldn't preferentially fact check one of the candidates, nor preferentially insist that one candidate "answer the question."
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 01:32 PM   #143
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Ignoring the 500-pound Gorilla Sitting Right in the Middle of the Living Room

Hey, ABC! Nice job! Why not just toss Kamala the airiest possible slow, fat pitches and let the candidates serve up the most fatuously simplistic platitudes imaginable? Why not just keep the debate as substance-free as possible?

I suppose the moderators' hope was that Donald would serve up the more ridiculous set of exaggerations and platitudes. (And, true to form, he didn't disappoint!)

Kamala appeared to be ready for his antics, fully aware that his usual debate goal has more to do with attempting to loudly and aggressively demonstrate dominance over his adversary than with cogently rolling out any sort of fact-based or reason-based position. And indeed, she was the aggressor for most of the meeting, ridiculing Donald's insecurity and almost limitless vanity time and time again.

But a competent (and unbiased) moderator would have pressed Harris on the question of what her plans might be to return the nation's disastrous fiscal trajectory to long-term sustainability now that the pandemic era is long-gone. Does she really believe that raising the capital gains or corporate tax rate to much higher levels, or taxing unrealized gains, is good policy? Is she really going to try to tell us that we can maintain (and even increase!) current levels of spending while restricting tax increases to high income earners and wealthy individuals? The failure to ask such questions allows candidates to do the metaphorical equivalent of hiding in the basement, where they're not likely to arouse that 500-pound gorilla.

And to maintain a semblance of "evenhandedness," the moderator could press Donald on his recent (and thoroughly ridiculous) claim that the implementation of sky-high tariffs could greatly reduce income taxes for middle-class Americans. BOTH parties seem fond of making claims apparently designed to appeal to those who have no idea how the real-world economy works and can't even do 4th-grade-level arithmetic.

Many of Trump's fans have complained about the moderators, for obvious reasons. But is it really a good look to continually whine about the officiating when you're missing free throws and easy, open-look jump shots left and right?

Still, I'm not sure this will move the ball very much. The race still looks dead-even according to most polls and pundits, and according to the gaming sites. But I doubt that Trump's inner circle will be encouraging him to sign up for an encore of that fiasco.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 02:38 PM   #144
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Again, it's ABC's fault that Trump was screaming about executing babies.

It's ABC's fault that they asked questions about the economy.

It's ABC's fault that they stood up to Trump when he insisted that black people were stealing and eating pets.

I do agree that the needle won't be moved much by the debate. However, not much just may be enough in this shitshow of an election cycle to rid us of the Orange Dipshit once and for all.
Old 09-13-2024, 02:39 PM   #145
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
lol some of the funniest stuff I've read on here in a while. also funny how ABC didn't fact check her once after repeatedly lying. and there is many, many, many users on multiple platforms saying the pet story is true. also funny how the first 4 sentences out of SCAMala's mouth were verbatim what she said on cnn. I thought it was a recording at first. and the best was her not answering the question at all about if American's are better off than they were 4 years ago. she blathered about being middle class with a maid or some crap. did ABC call her out on it? of course not. and why has no one questioned her or the waste of space commiefornia governor when they have both claimed we are producing more oil than ever before yet gas prices are still 2 dollars a gallon more than it used to be. how does that work?
I remember paying 17 cents for gas.

How does that work?
Old 09-13-2024, 05:07 PM   #146
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Contrarian View Post
Hey, ABC! Nice job! Why not just toss Kamala the airiest possible slow, fat pitches and let the candidates serve up the most fatuously simplistic platitudes imaginable? Why not just keep the debate as substance-free as possible?

I suppose the moderators' hope was that Donald would serve up the more ridiculous set of exaggerations and platitudes. (And, true to form, he didn't disappoint!)

Kamala appeared to be ready for his antics, fully aware that his usual debate goal has more to do with attempting to loudly and aggressively demonstrate dominance over his adversary than with cogently rolling out any sort of fact-based or reason-based position. And indeed, she was the aggressor for most of the meeting, ridiculing Donald's insecurity and almost limitless vanity time and time again.

But a competent (and unbiased) moderator would have pressed Harris on the question of what her plans might be to return the nation's disastrous fiscal trajectory to long-term sustainability now that the pandemic era is long-gone. Does she really believe that raising the capital gains or corporate tax rate to much higher levels, or taxing unrealized gains, is good policy? Is she really going to try to tell us that we can maintain (and even increase!) current levels of spending while restricting tax increases to high income earners and wealthy individuals? The failure to ask such questions allows candidates to do the metaphorical equivalent of hiding in the basement, where they're not likely to arouse that 500-pound gorilla.

And to maintain a semblance of "evenhandedness," the moderator could press Donald on his recent (and thoroughly ridiculous) claim that the implementation of sky-high tariffs could greatly reduce income taxes for middle-class Americans. BOTH parties seem fond of making claims apparently designed to appeal to those who have no idea how the real-world economy works and can't even do 4th-grade-level arithmetic.

Many of Trump's fans have complained about the moderators, for obvious reasons. But is it really a good look to continually whine about the officiating when you're missing free throws and easy, open-look jump shots left and right?

Still, I'm not sure this will move the ball very much. The race still looks dead-even according to most polls and pundits, and according to the gaming sites. But I doubt that Trump's inner circle will be encouraging him to sign up for an encore of that fiasco.
Excellent post! I did a Waco Kid and liked it two times. My only point of disagreement would be that I don't think this will be neck and neck come election day. Historically Trump outperformed the polls. But this time it may be the other way around. Democrats are mad as hell at him and the Republicans, for trying to steal the election and the end of Roe vs. Wade. They'll be more motivated to actually go to the trouble to vote. So Harris is the likely winner.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 05:20 PM   #147
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Contrarian View Post

Contrarian is correct in his assessment that the candidate should have been more on point than he was. But what did he expect, he wasn’t speaking to hard core maga voters at a rally where no one, and I mean no one, calls him out on his bullshit lies. But rather to seasoned reporters on ABC.

The better question to ask, in my opinion, is whether or not the debate personnel informed the candidates in advance if live fact checking would take place and if so did anyone on Trump’s team have the balls to tell him to avoid his stupid lies.

In any event the Harris team had a good strategy and she had the discipline to stick with it. Bait Trump by constantly needling him in his soft parts and watch his ego get the better of him. This debate had less to do with revealing the flaws in the Harris platform and far more to do with painting Trump as someone who is unstable and decidedly non presidential.

Trump could have avoided all of this and turned the debate around if he had just said this. “This debate isn’t about the size of our rallies but rather about how if elected my administration can turn around the disastrous policies of the last administration.”

But Trump is a thin skinned egomaniac who is too easily swayed by both insults and flattery and the moderators could do nothing to stop Trump from destroying himself.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 06:00 PM   #148
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Excellent post! I did a Waco Kid and liked it two times. My only point of disagreement would be that I don't think this will be neck and neck come election day. Historically Trump outperformed the polls. But this time it may be the other way around. Democrats are mad as hell at him and the Republicans, for trying to steal the election and the end of Roe vs. Wade. They'll be more motivated to actually go to the trouble to vote. So Harris is the likely winner.

i'm sorry Tiny but i just can't bring myself to double like this post

bahhaaa

it's becoming clear that the debate did nothing to sway undecided voters. while it's a bit too early to see if Harris gets a bump post debate (so far nada) what is already clear is her strategy of attacking Trump as a means to get undecided voters is blowing up in her face.

why you ask? because she wasted her speaking time making claims about Trump most of which were lies (knowing ABC had assured Harris they wouldn't fact check her just Trump) to get Trump to react. and he did. but what is coming out in in-person focus groups post debate of undecided voters is that they still don't have any idea of her policies and plans.

for this reason alone Trump should refuse to another debate. not allow Harris to undo her mistake and it was a huge mistake to do nothing but attack Trump. and she had to have help from the heavily biased ABC moderators to do it.

Trump has debated both Biden and Harris on CNN and ABC respectively the next debate if any should be on FOX.

unless Harris is too afraid of getting skinned by Jesse Watters like a cat in Ohio.

bahahahaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 06:21 PM   #149
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post

The better question to ask, in my opinion, is whether or not the debate personnel informed the candidates in advance if live fact checking would take place and if so did anyone on Trump’s team have the balls to tell him to avoid his stupid lies.

that's a great question. let me ask another question. do you really think that ABC would tell both campaigns that or just Harris?

reports about ABC colluding with the Harris campaign are coming out. seems the DNC and their media shills are up to their usual tricks. Donna Braizle giving Clinton the questions in advance ring a bell? they've done this before and gotten exposed. they are getting exposed again.

Linsey Davis Reveals How She, David Muir and ABC News Schemed to Protect Kamala Harris by Ambushing President Trump With ‘Fact Checks’ After He Crushed Biden in Debate

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...avid-muir-abc/

ABC News anchor Linsey Davis revealed in a post-debate Los Angeles Times puff-piece profile how she, ABC World News Tonight anchor David Muir and ABC producers schemed to ambush President Trump with ‘fact checks’ at Tuesday night’s presidential debate in Philadelphia with Kamala Harris after watching Trump crush and knock Joe Biden out of the race in their June debate.

The fact checking at the debate was one-sided, with Trump being interrupted by Muir and Davis several times with ‘fact checks’ while Harris was not ‘fact checked’ once.
Going into the debate, there was concern about Harris’ friendship with a Disney executive who oversees the ABC News division (NY Post excerpt):
Dana Walden, a senior Disney executive whose portfolio includes ABC News, is one of Vice President Kamala Harris’ “extraordinary friends,” according to a report in the New York Times.

Walden and Harris have known each other since 1994, while their husbands, Matt Walden and Doug Emhoff, have known each other since the 1980s.
Dana Walden has donated to dozens of Democrats and contributed to Harris’ political campaigns since at least 2003, when she ran for district attorney in San Francisco.

She went on to donate to her subsequent campaigns for California attorney general and US Senate, as well as her 2020 White House bid.
Harris even credited Dana and Matt for her marriage at a fundraiser in April 2022, which was held at Walden’s home in Los Angeles.

ABC told the New York Times that Walden, who is Disney’s highest-ranking television executive, does not weigh in on editorial decisions.
After the debate it was revealed that ABC did not disclose that Davis is an Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority sister of Harris.

OH MY! Davis and Harris are "sisters"! what sorority were they in? Delta House?

BAAHHAAAA

Davis went viral for a ‘fact check’ of Trump on abortion, where she falsely claimed it is illegal to kill babies after they are born and then abruptly turned to Harris for a reply without giving Trump the courtesy of a chance to respond.
WOW — Linsey Davis fact-checks Trump awful lies about abortion. Kamala hammers the point home that Trump is a liar. pic.twitter.com/5thDmNYmM0
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 11, 2024
In actuality, babies who survive abortions in the home state of Harris’ vice presidential running mate, Minnesota Governor Tim Walz (D), are allowed to be left to die without lifesaving care–thanks to Walz.
FACT-CHECK: Babies born alive in failed abortions are real, and both Kamala Harris & Gov. Tim Walz refuse to protect them — including 8 babies in MN that died on Walz’s watch.
cc: @LinseyDavis @ABC https://t.co/L2hcMze0x5
— SBA Pro-Life America (@sbaprolife) September 11, 2024
The comments by then Virginia Governor Ralph Northam (D) referenced by Trump:
Gov. Ralph Northam (D) endorses killing born-alive infants: “If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired” pic.twitter.com/gIwFDQ8raC
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) January 30, 2019
The day after the debate, Davis proudly gushed to the Los Angeles Times how the scheme to ambush Trump was put in action (excerpt):
...Davis, wearing pink glasses while speaking to The Times over breakfast at the Ritz Carlton in Philadelphia, said the decision to attempt to correct the candidates was in response to the June 27 CNN debate between Trump and President Biden, whose poor performance led to his exit from the race.

“People were concerned that statements were allowed to just hang and not [be] disputed by the candidate Biden, at the time, or the moderators,” Davis said.

Muir and Davis divided up the topics to study, and Davis fully anticipated that Trump’s erroneous abortion claim would come up when she questioned him on the issue.

“That was an obvious thing to get on the record,” Davis said.
In the weeks before the debate, various scenarios were played out in table read-like settings where the anchors and ABC News producers tested their questions and played out the possible responses.
Trump sharply criticized the ABC moderators in remarks at a rally in Tucson, Arizona on Thursday, reported The Hill (excerpt):
Trump held an event in Tucson, Ariz., where his campaign said he would deliver remarks focused on the economy and rising costs. He spent the first 15 minutes recapping his Tuesday debate with Harris and repeatedly targeted ABC News moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis, at one point calling for the two to be fired.

“The public was not fooled. They saw right through it, Kamala’s lies and unprecedented partisan interference of two low-life anchors. They’re low lives,” Trump said, bemoaning that the moderators fact-checked a few of his inaccurate statements but didn’t do the same for Harris.

“These two people were bad news. They kept screaming at me,” Trump added.

Trump called Davis, who is Black, “nasty” and claimed she looked at the former president “with hatred in her eyes.”

The former president was kinder to Muir.

“I always liked him,” he said of the “World News Tonight” anchor. “I’m not going to watch him anymore. Because he’s not legit … And his hair is not as good as it used to be.”
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 06:28 PM   #150
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Another question is would CNN only fact checked Trump and tip the scales more in favor of Biden if the back room DNC officials didn't want to through Biden under the bus and get him out of the presidential race.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women