Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2024, 10:11 PM   #46
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Trump WON the debate the other night.
Even with THREE Liars against Him. ... No need for Trump to
debate her again... Just as there's no need to debate Joe again.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 10:23 PM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Trump WON the debate the other night.
Even with THREE Liars against Him. ... No need for Trump to
debate her again... Just as there's no need to debate Joe again.

#### Salty
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 09:46 AM   #48
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Tiny- there are several hard-core Trump pockets all across PA. But there are also those who realize that despite all this anti-frack nonsense, they realize that gas continues to flow out of the state at higher rates year over year. There continues to be land leases and other pro-pa, pro-gas, pro-production actions that are happening. Toby Rice, has gaslight more than a few ppl about the pipelines that were on, off and on again for years, BUT that is because he's in the business of selling gas, and preferably to those consumers in other countries at MUCH higher rates> in the meantime, anyone who will help him build that pipeline is in favor, and those who aren't are out.

Harris and Dems have blocked pipelines in some ways prior due to environmental concern, but they are still happening.- The mountain pipeline is in fact in operation. the keystone one is the one that is dead; due to too much legislation and not enough money. But it was dirty oil from Canada oil sands, which is really shitty.

Anyway- PA has a strong union background, and all those folks will vote Dem, I think those who were on the fence, and the rather silent but deadly votes of people who own uterus's are likely going to be a big part of the end of the GOP win in PA.

And I think that that portion of the vote will be directly based on the reminder of the election. That along with painting Trump as a criminal- that's a really hard stain to wash off, despite anything he claims on appeal.

I get that ppl don't like some Dem ideas, on taxation etc., but this whole tarrif nonsense gets the pricing passed along to consumers just as does consumption taxes or other taxes. I believe Kamala will likely raise the corp tax rate up to 22% as even Steve Forbes, conservative says will be competitive in the world economy. I don't think any of these other taxes will ever have a chance to roll out, like the 50k small business allowance, and the others. She would be wise to address migrant and current overstay visa's and illegals to get this shit straightened out. It's a shame that the political parties cannot agree on anything towards that> This last congress was about as useful as an empty toilet paper roll. I think it will be close, but I think Harris will take PA, but Casey may lose to McCormick in the process. There's a lot of topsy turvy shit happening and all the ads are on daily. Who knows what will be the outcome- it will be close is my opinion. It will come down to ground game and if trump shows up to those rallys like he did on TV, it's going to be a lot more of a win than Biden's was. Just my opinion.

America is tired of being gaslight- "Like never before" Kamala's new phrase of moving forward and not going back has a lot of resonation to it for thoes who are not already wearing a red hat here in PA. I think a second debate would simply add more insult and injury to DJT in most views.

I would think it would be a bad idea for him- but I do think Harris needs to really get out there and have a town hall type of conversation with the press and others on her ideas -perhaps 2 or 3 of them so that she gets a few hard questions, and can announce the policies she has, - you know from her special ear bud earrings!

It wouldn't matter if she chose a friendly news group or a open one, with non-friendlies out there- she needs to have the forum of discussion so that she's out in the minds of voters regardless. One thing I give trump- he's all over newsmax and breitbart and Fox regularly and any publicity is good publicity as Barnum once said.

I just don't know that a debate is the forum that I'd suggest.
Very interesting. Thanks for taking the time to write that up Eyecu2. Blackman and I have been going back and forth in another thread about a second debate. Like you I believe Harris has the edge in terms of debating skills so don't know why she wouldn't want one.

Do you believe her or not believe her when she said, in the debate, that she's not going to ban fracking and that she's "proud", for lack of a better word, that U.S. oil and gas production was up? I think that's a rhetorical question. We don't know the answer. She's come out and said she "just" wants to boost the maximum federal tax rate on capital gains to 33%. If she actually weren't going to boost the federal corporate rate to 22% that would be a big plus over where she used to be. Anyway, put all this together, and she's a lot more palatable candidate. I would go for her over Trump, provided I believed her on those issues and provided I was confident the Republicans were going to win the Senate or House. Trump's come up with some very strange ideas about tariffs lately, that he'd be able to implement without Congressional approval, so that for me, it would be a wash on the economic issues. And those are what matter most to me. I still far prefer Trump's position on the Russia/Ukraine conflict.

I'd never vote for Trump or Kamala though. And I don't know whether Kamala's lying and will revert to her 2020 campaign platform. Trump may lie more than Kamala, but most people have a pretty good idea of what he stands for. First and foremost he believes in what's best politically for Donald Trump. Ergo you see him flip flopping on abortion. In his heart he's pro-abortion, and I suspect he's persuaded one or more past girlfriends to get one. He's also a true believer in tariffs, anti-neoconservatism, and reasonable taxation and regulation. I'm not sure what Kamala really believes or would do. That came through in the debate. She's a very talented liar, and that makes it difficult to read her.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 10:22 AM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
How do you know the size of Trump's hands. Been there, done that????? That's OK, freudian slip ups happen sometime.

Now, if you want to talk about hand size, hussein hinted the Big Mike had some huge hands.

More racist trope. Hussein?

Of course. Another page out of the MAGA (small) handbook.

Trump’s niece (the psychologist) explained that he suffered a narcissistic injury to his ego in that debate from which he won’t recover.

That’s why he won’t debate her again. He is physically and intellectually unable to do it. And all it took was a simple (and accurate) description of his rallies. Just like his inauguration.

Keep making excuses. Your leader is damaged.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 10:51 AM   #50
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

I'd never vote for Trump or Kamala though. And I don't know whether Kamala's lying and will revert to her 2020 campaign platform. Trump may lie more than Kamala, but most people have a pretty good idea of what he stands for. First and foremost he believes in what's best politically for Donald Trump. Ergo you see him flip flopping on abortion. In his heart he's pro-abortion, and I suspect he's persuaded one or more past girlfriends to get one. He's also a true believer in tariffs, anti-neoconservatism, and reasonable taxation and regulation. I'm not sure what Kamala really believes or would do. That came through in the debate. She's a very talented liar, and that makes it difficult to read her.
Trump did not flip/flop on Healthcare, he admitted he did NOT have a plan, just a concept of a plan. Say What?

All that talk about Haitian people eating cats and dogs in Ohio, when the city manager said that did not happen. There is no need for a second debate. If Harris wins Penn, Mich,Wisc & Nev she will get to 270. In all of the polls Harris is ahead or tied with Trump in these 4 swing states. Trump is ahead in Ariz.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 11:27 AM   #51
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Trump did not flip/flop on Healthcare, he admitted he did NOT have a plan, just a concept of a plan. Say What?

All that talk about Haitian people eating cats and dogs in Ohio, when the city manager said that did not happen. There is no need for a second debate. If Harris wins Penn, Mich,Wisc & Nev she will get to 270. In all of the polls Harris is ahead or tied with Trump in these 4 swing states. Trump is ahead in Ariz.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if Trump were right during the debate, and, in a small way, Haitians are eating dogs and cats in Springfield, Ohio.

Everybody here has his area of expertise. Yours and the original poster's is science. LustyLad's and TC's is economics. Blackman's is the law. Yssup's is the Asian AMP. Well, mine is the Cuban stripper. And I can tell you with 100% certainty that people are eating dogs and cats in Cuba. People in the countryside are reluctant to keep horses because their neighbors will kill them and eat them. Based on my intimate knowledge of the Cuban Stripper, I also know that immigrants trying to qualify for refugee status don't get much economic support in the USA. It's hard for them to survive without working, and it's often hard for them to find work or work legally.

And Haiti is in worse shape than Cuba. You have 20,000 Haitians in Springfield and many have experience scrounging for food wherever they can find it. And they still have to scrounge. I wouldn't begrudge them doing that. Animal control is going to kill animals anyway. I value human life much more highly than animal life. In other words, if I believe Trump's statement is true, it won't make me more likely to vote for him.

And yes, even though the polls are close, I think Harris will win. Hopefully Republicans will end up with control of the Senate or House.
Old 09-14-2024, 06:24 AM   #52
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:

Everybody here has his area of expertise. Yours and the original poster's is science. LustyLad's and TC's is economics. Blackman's is the law. Yssup's is the Asian AMP. Well, mine is the Cuban stripper. And I can tell you with 100% certainty that people are eating dogs and cats in Cuba.

And yes, even though the polls are close, I think Harris will win. Hopefully Republicans will end up with control of the Senate or House.
Thanks Tiny, I appreciate that. Madison May is no Cuban Stripper. She is a top 10 Dallas talent.
Old 09-14-2024, 06:51 AM   #53
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

As much as I would like to believe the polls, remember 2016 and 2020. Polls totally blew it in 2016 and even though the polls were correct in many ways in 2020 they still overestimated Biden's victory margins. Biden's victory margins were much less than polls thought they would be in several states. With polls being so close in 2024 in all battleground states, it they are as inaccurate as they were in 2020, Harris may be in trouble.

The polling companies know the problems encountered in 2020 (Trump voters in rural areas are more difficult to find and are more sceptical of polls than elsewhere) and are trying their hardest to find those elusive Trump supporters. We won't know until election day whether or not they were successful.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 07:36 AM   #54
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Yes there will be a second debate.
Here's one of the other second debates:
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 08:26 AM   #55
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
As much as I would like to believe the polls, remember 2016 and 2020. Polls totally blew it in 2016 and even though the polls were correct in many ways in 2020 they still overestimated Biden's victory margins. Biden's victory margins were much less than polls thought they would be in several states. With polls being so close in 2024 in all battleground states, it they are as inaccurate as they were in 2020, Harris may be in trouble.

The polling companies know the problems encountered in 2020 (Trump voters in rural areas are more difficult to find and are more sceptical of polls than elsewhere) and are trying their hardest to find those elusive Trump supporters. We won't know until election day whether or not they were successful.
SpeedRacer, I did not mean to imply that Harris is lock to win. Based on current polling she has a very good chance to win. In the swing states that she need to win to get to 270 she is either ahead by a little or tied with Trump.

In the 2020 election Real clear politics got 48 out of 50 states correct. The two states that they missed were Florida and Arizona. They thought Biden would take Florida and Trump would take Arizona, but the opposite happened in both states.
Old 09-14-2024, 09:23 AM   #56
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
SpeedRacer, I did not mean to imply that Harris is lock to win. Based on current polling she has a very good chance to win. In the swing states that she need to win to get to 270 she is either ahead by a little or tied with Trump.

In the 2020 election Real clear politics got 48 out of 50 states correct. The two states that they missed were Florida and Arizona. They thought Biden would take Florida and Trump would take Arizona, but the opposite happened in both states.
I hear you. The problem in 2020 was how off the polls were in several battleground states although they were picked correctly. For example, polls had Biden on average up by 9.2% in Wisconsin and he eked out a victory by .6%. Biden up by 5.5% in Michigan and he won by 2.8%. Biden up by 3.7% in Pa. and he won by 1.2%. Biden was actually favored in Arizona by 2.2% and he won by .4%.

Hopefully the polls have worked out their problems in 2024 and the numbers being reported are close to the truth.

https://www.270towin.com/2020-polls-biden-trump/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 10:29 AM   #57
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I hear you. The problem in 2020 was how off the polls were in several battleground states although they were picked correctly. For example, polls had Biden on average up by 9.2% in Wisconsin and he eked out a victory by .6%. Biden up by 5.5% in Michigan and he won by 2.8%. Biden up by 3.7% in Pa. and he won by 1.2%. Biden was actually favored in Arizona by 2.2% and he won by .4%.

Hopefully the polls have worked out their problems in 2024 and the numbers being reported are close to the truth.

https://www.270towin.com/2020-polls-biden-trump/

I go to 270towin all the time, but my favorite is https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls. This being said you can't trust any of the polls right now. We just got over the humps where the cunt was coming off the DNC and the debate so the commiefornia cunt got the two bumps that we all knew she would get. Trump also got a bump when Joe was forced out by a illegal coup headed up by osama obama and nancy piglosi that pissed all over our constitution, and he got a bump when he got shot. Literally!

The deal about harris being up like 3 points nationally means exactly nothing. Right now national ratings mean nothing while state polls mean everything.

To be honest, I check the polls everyday as it gives me something to do, however until like November 1st, they don't really mean a lot, except to figure out trends, but a trend can change in a moment at this point.

I also check out Vegas and see what they have to say, but like the Colts/Texans, they even got that wrong and (Texans by 3 and they won by 2) if you're a gambler and do good on 70% of your bets you will be OK. Vegas is not the be all, end all of everything.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 10:34 AM   #58
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I go to 270towin all the time, but my favorite is https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls. This being said you can't trust any of the polls right now. We just got over the humps where the cunt was coming off the DNC and the debate so the commiefornia cunt got the two bumps that we all knew she would get. Trump also got a bump when Joe was forced out by a illegal coup headed up by osama obama and nancy piglosi that pissed all over our constitution, and he got a bump when he got shot. Literally!

The deal about harris being up like 3 points nationally means exactly nothing. Right now national ratings mean nothing while state polls mean everything.

To be honest, I check the polls everyday as it gives me something to do, however until like November 1st, they don't really mean a lot, except to figure out trends, but a trend can change in a moment at this point.

I also check out Vegas and see what they have to say, but like the Colts/Texans, they even got that wrong and (Texans by 3 and they won by 2) if you're a gambler and do good on 70% of your bets you will be OK. Vegas is not the be all, end all of everything.
John, Look here. Betting odds for President:

https://www.realclearpolling.com/bet...2024/president

You can place your bets on Predictit.org, which is legal in the USA unless something has changed.

The graph showing the historical average is interesting. If Trump loses more ground look for him to agree to a debate.
Old 09-14-2024, 11:27 AM   #59
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
John, Look here. Betting odds for President:

https://www.realclearpolling.com/bet...2024/president

You can place your bets on Predictit.org, which is legal in the USA unless something has changed.

The graph showing the historical average is interesting. If Trump loses more ground look for him to agree to a debate.

The question to todays betters, odds are 1:1. Did Dear John know about the realclearpolling.com betting site. The answer is yes he did.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 02:02 PM   #60
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:

The deal about harris being up like 3 points nationally means exactly nothing.
True. However, the person who wins the popular vote in a presidential election usually wins the electoral college. I can think of just two exceptions, Bush43 vs Gore and Trump vs HRC. Both lost the popular vote but won the electoral college.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women