Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41473
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2024, 09:35 AM   #31
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

It sounded to me like there were two properties, where a preponderance of Venezuelans had congregated, and decided to take up residence. Not unlike any big city- there are those who are thuggish, and will take advantage of the less inclined with violence, extortion and other issues. I'm not getting that it's the entire city, but rather a few (2) buildings, (smaller actuallY) and there are absentee owners. Now- I am not sure where the cops are- violence needs to stop, gun toting strong arming needs to stop, and those caught with any illegal firearms (assuming these are thugs who have illegal weapons), need to be county jail, and then sent for deportation. I actually don't think ANY dems would have a problem with deporting violent offenders regardless of their status. Actually I am fairly certain that you cannot have any violent offenses- quick search says:
a conviction for a violent crime, particularly one considered an "aggravated felony" under U.S. immigration law, can significantly jeopardize your immigration status and could lead to deportation or denial of a green card, making it very difficult to remain in the country legally

So those bad actors would have a very difficult time remaining, but still need to be CONVICTED. I still scratch my head how some of them are multiple offenders though, so apparently the justice system is overwhelmed by other shit like appeals from election challenges etc. Just kidding - but you get the idea. If you've ever had to be part of a criminal or civil case in the U.S., you'll realize that the system is not set up to move swiftly- It's designed to cross t's and dot i's. and make money. I'm certain that bad actors realize that they can stay here with criminal records because they have to be CONVICTED- and that means a long period of time to run the the system, and if you have multiple crimes, you're here even longer. It needs legislation that says- if you are not a citizen of the US, you don't need to be convicted, you simply need to be involved in a violent crime / predator/ charged with same- and you MUST exit the country.

It's baloney and the one thing that could/ should be bi-partisan in fixing. I mean, who wouldn't applaud a plane leaving with these Aurora bad actors within 72 hours back to Venezuala- and never letting these ppl back in for any reason.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 03:55 PM   #32
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

https://www.9news.com/article/news/c...d-a09d8e6d32fa
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 04:25 PM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Your link won’t open Mr Gristle. Mebbe that’s a good thing.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 04:49 PM   #34
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

That sounds like a PEBCAK issue

Here's another

https://www.axios.com/local/denver/2...ielle-jurinsky
Old 09-12-2024, 07:00 AM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/265467
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 07:18 PM   #36
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
That sounds like a PEBCAK issue

Here's another

https://www.axios.com/local/denver/2...ielle-jurinsky

axios .. isn't that one of those far right outlets? or far left, i get confused.

regardless i am so relieved the violence of these gangs is "overstated".

so .. what does "understated" violence look like?

bahahaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 09:48 PM   #37
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

The conservative mayor and the conservative council member that tossed out the hyperbole are the ones saying their initial bluster was overblown

I expect more from you than just dismissing based on what website their words appear on.

Do you think the national guard or the army are needed? OP disappeared without addressing that. Maybe you can.
Old 09-12-2024, 10:48 PM   #38
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
The conservative mayor and the conservative council member that tossed out the hyperbole are the ones saying their initial bluster was overblown

I expect more from you than just dismissing based on what website their words appear on.

Do you think the national guard or the army are needed? OP disappeared without addressing that. Maybe you can.
then you shall have it.

What happened in Aurora, Colorado Apartments?

The gang's presence in Aurora made international headlines after footage of multiple armed men storming units in at the Edge of Lowry Apartments surfaced in late August. Residents say the complex was known as 'Tocoron' - a reference to the Venezuelan prison where TdA began, because the gang's control was absolute

let's look at the "understated violence" shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XhM_35iRyo

even The Hill can't spin this any better than ..

"Understated Violence".

brought to America by Biden/Harris and supported by Harris the .. wait for it .. "Border Czar"
Old 09-13-2024, 05:11 AM   #39
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

You're not making much of a case here.

My faith that you had something solid was highly misplaced.

And you dodged the national guard and army question. You haven't connected the dots on who Coffrey and Jurinsky are and what parts they play in the story are. You aren't looking at the size or scope of the issue. Just surface level bluster.

Disappointing
Old 09-13-2024, 11:18 AM   #40
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
You're not making much of a case here.

My faith that you had something solid was highly misplaced.

And you dodged the national guard and army question. You haven't connected the dots on who Coffrey and Jurinsky are and what parts they play in the story are. You aren't looking at the size or scope of the issue. Just surface level bluster.

Disappointing

what's disappointing is your condoning of "understated violence"
Old 09-13-2024, 11:26 AM   #41
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

You'll have to show us where that happened instead of just saying it and pretending it's true.

Might want to ask me some questions instead of just focusing on your talking points. I've asked you about what justifies the national guard and the army. I'm not saying you support it, just seeing where you stand on it.
Old 09-13-2024, 01:19 PM   #42
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
You'll have to show us where that happened instead of just saying it and pretending it's true.

Might want to ask me some questions instead of just focusing on your talking points. I've asked you about what justifies the national guard and the army. I'm not saying you support it, just seeing where you stand on it.

can you prove it didn't happen?
Old 09-13-2024, 03:24 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Over 9,000,000! (Nine Million) illegals let in
under President Biden and VP Kamala. ...

#### Salty
Where did you come up with that number, Salty? Ye political insidours??

Please provide some evidence to support that claim. Or is it just a concept of a claim?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 04:47 PM   #44
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
can you prove it didn't happen?
That I condone the gangs and gang violence? Read the thread, ain't no proof of it.

Sure shit, I can confirm that it's a crying fucking shame that they got in but am tickled pink they're on their way back out.

Asylum is law. We need to respect that law and part of that respect that law and staff up to be able to let it work properly.

As for the gang violence, those shithole complexes were already shitholes run by slumlords that already had a litany of violations, crimes, bad characters and utter bullshit going on in them that many folks turn a blind eye to daily because ignorance is bliss.

But pretending the issue is bigger than it is... nah.

And thanks for dodging tbe question again. The long and short is there's absolutrly nothing in that situstion that requires the national guard or army to save thr people of Aurora.

Happy to have you back, though. I onvite you to stay as long as u want to liven up the place
Old 09-13-2024, 04:50 PM   #45
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Where did you come up with that number, Salty? Ye political insidours??

Please provide some evidence to support that claim. Or is it just a concept of a claim?
I can cite it for him. DHS numbers about the total number of encounters that popped up during a House hearing with Mayorkas.

He's got the number, but he's fumbling around with it. Doesn't mean what he thinks it means because it doesn't measure what he thinks it does

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women