Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48429
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41473
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-11-2024, 04:16 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Joey Bribes knows!!!

NOW - Firefighters in Shanksville, Pennsylvania convince Biden to wear a Trump 2024 hat.

https://x.com/richardgrenell/status/...880721909?s=42

Trump destroyed Cumala!!!!!
Old 09-11-2024, 05:30 PM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/KWYHXCXXXX/2346/6748

She lost bigly
Old 09-11-2024, 05:35 PM   #18
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
eye;

i personally know 2 top exe's that would tell you that youre full of shit

typical crap on here.... libs will say trump lies harris good

anyone who actually is open minded and has an iq over 80 would be truthful and say they both threw out some fucking whoppers and lies. harris lied about not flip flopping on fracking. any moron can google the interview where she states she is in favor of banning it. the difference in the debate was the bias nature of the abc mods..... trump got fact checked 5 or more times, harris.........not once and yes she fucking lied every bit as much

trump got sucked in to defending himself too much, he should have stuck to facts and simply said something to the effect, "look at prices when i was president compared to the last 4 years" when she kept saying other heads of nations hate trump, he should have smiled and said point blank.... did russia invade anyone when i was pres? who got the peace treaty between israel and the muslim nations? things like that would have helped alot. he didnt do it and was always on the defensive.... bad move

i love seeing some of you guys look like fools because you dont give an inch either way even when you have the brains to know when your side is wrong. kind of pathetic really

did harris win the debate? i think so but she also had the mods helping her case.......
Regardless of how the hosts were treating Harris or Trump, what, if anything, did Trump say that was factual?
It's one thing to point out the times Harris was incorrect or corrected, but pointing out '5' times that it happened to Trump is meaningless when the vast majority of what he said was wrong or lies.
Old 09-11-2024, 05:44 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Regardless of how the hosts were treating Harris or Trump, what, if anything, did Trump say that was factual?
It's one thing to point out the times Harris was incorrect or corrected, but pointing out '5' times that it happened to Trump is meaningless when the vast majority of what he said was wrong or lies.
Everything he said was factual. Harris said nothing factual or of substance.
Old 09-11-2024, 05:53 PM   #20
readyd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
"THEY'RE EATING THE PETS OF THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE!"

Ok grandpa, sit down before you fall down.

I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't a disgusting traitor to the United States of America

IT's funny, but major news networks HAVE reported on immigrants eating domesticated non-livestock for a while now.

Illegals Hondurans in Nebraska shooting (with an illegally owned weapon) a Bald Eagle to skin it and eat it.

Hattians taking out a large portion of a city's duck population in the lake of their city park.

Immigrants stealing, killing, and eating a dozen Shetland ponies being trained as service animals
Old 09-11-2024, 06:53 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/candlesinthenight/75610
Old 09-11-2024, 07:01 PM   #22
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Full of shit about what?? Top execs ??

If you know Toby, which you likely don't, he's a gaslighting asshat.

And I would say that any convo you want to have about gas and fracking, let start a new thread and have at at?!!!
Old 09-11-2024, 07:07 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
eye;

i personally know 2 top exe's that would tell you that youre full of shit

typical crap on here.... libs will say trump lies harris good

anyone who actually is open minded and has an iq over 80 would be truthful and say they both threw out some fucking whoppers and lies. harris lied about not flip flopping on fracking. any moron can google the interview where she states she is in favor of banning it. the difference in the debate was the bias nature of the abc mods..... trump got fact checked 5 or more times, harris.........not once and yes she fucking lied every bit as much

trump got sucked in to defending himself too much, he should have stuck to facts and simply said something to the effect, "look at prices when i was president compared to the last 4 years" when she kept saying other heads of nations hate trump, he should have smiled and said point blank.... did russia invade anyone when i was pres? who got the peace treaty between israel and the muslim nations? things like that would have helped alot. he didnt do it and was always on the defensive.... bad move

i love seeing some of you guys look like fools because you dont give an inch either way even when you have the brains to know when your side is wrong. kind of pathetic really

did harris win the debate? i think so but she also had the mods helping her case.......
How did she win? She didn’t give any substance. Do you believe she’s for fracking? Cmon Chizz.
Old 09-11-2024, 07:22 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/c/1428896786/865591

BAHAHAHA
Old 09-11-2024, 07:50 PM   #25
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Full of shit about what?? Top execs ??

If you know Toby, which you likely don't, he's a gaslighting asshat.

And I would say that any convo you want to have about gas and fracking, let start a new thread and have at at?!!!
2 top execs in the fracking industry eye. investments are being held back

and fyi, dont assume who I know
Old 09-11-2024, 07:51 PM   #26
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
How did she win? She didn’t give any substance. Do you believe she’s for fracking? Cmon Chizz.
read it again bam.... i said she lied. she is a born again marxist like her father. and she would shut down the industry

i cant stand the cunt
Old 09-11-2024, 07:58 PM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
read it again bam.... i said she lied. she is a born again marxist like her father. and she would shut down the industry

i cant stand the cunt
Read your last sentence in your post I’m referring to. you said she won the debate. She didn’t.

“did harris win the debate? i think so but she also had the mods helping her case.” I was surprised you posted that. I don’t care for her either. But she didn’t say anything lucent. She didn’t win anything.
Old 09-11-2024, 08:06 PM   #28
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Read your last sentence, you said she won the debate. She didn’t.

“did harris win the debate? i think so but she also had the mods helping her case.” I was surprised you posted that
yes i said that but i didnt say she was for fracking

with the help of the mods imho i give her a slight edge in the debate. trump came off way too defensive. i already said in my previous post what he should have done. he didnt. he blew a chance to bury the bitch. he let her get under his skin

keep the faith, hopefully those people with at least an iq of a sane adult saw thru her bullshit and can remember how fucked up the biden years have been....
Old 09-11-2024, 08:10 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
yes i said that but i didnt say she was for fracking

with the help of the mods imho i give her a slight edge in the debate. trump came off way too defensive. i already said in my previous post what he should have done. he didnt. he blew a chance to bury the bitch. he let her get under his skin

keep the faith, hopefully those people with at least an iq of a sane adult saw thru her bullshit and can remember how fucked up the biden years have been....
She didn’t win the debate. Trump did the best he could against 3 people. Most folks know this. He was in the arena. Not you or me. He couldn’t be too aggressive. Trump slammed her many times and she didn’t really land a good punch. Trump did.

BTW, my faith is unshakable. Always has been. I play to win. Never lose. That’s why I pointed out your statement about Cumala winning the debate. In my opinion, bullshit. Don’t give an inch Chizz.
Old 09-11-2024, 09:18 PM   #30
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

You play to win
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women