Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60323
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2024, 11:33 AM   #1
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Another idiot parent is up for murder for giving his kid a high capacity weapon!

The gun laws will never change unfortunately, but at least we can go after the pieces of shit that supply their precious kid a murder weapon.
The Georgia “dad” is the new idiot. The last was the Detroit “parents”.
If the Sandy Hook monster hadn’t killed his mom, she would hopefully be rotting in jail also.
Glad to see this!
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 09-07-2024, 04:22 PM   #2
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

https://theonion.com/no-way-to-preve...-r-1848971668/

If only there was a way to prevent this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/'No_Wa...y_Happens#List

Eventually, the problem will go away.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...2%80%93present)
This can't be a deep rooted, old problem, can it? It all stated with Sandy Hook, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_(before_2000)
No

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings
No

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_death_toll
America is #1

Our laws failed to prevent this kind of person from getting an assault rifle. They legally obtained it, yes. That doesn't mean that they should be allowed to get it. Until we put more roadblocks, like extensive background checks, like the kind of background check that you get done if you're getting low level clearance, that goes deep in to things like "are you psychologically sound?', it isn't going to get any better.

Second amendment. Ok. Face the music, that was written with the intent of overthrowing the government if they overstep their rule. It's purpose has been depreciated. It is impossible for us to overthrow the government, because it's illegal to. That, and it was written at a time when the government was very small, when the population was very small, and when we were far more of a true democratic country. Now, we aren't. That's not bad, but the 2nd's purpose has long since been moot.
Take all the guns away from everyone who shouldn't have them. Prevent people from getting them if they are two fries short of a happy meal. People will still be killing other people, but there will be far fewer causalities when a deadly weapon of war isn't in play by literal children.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2024, 07:25 PM   #3
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
https://theonion.com/no-way-to-preve...-r-1848971668/

If only there was a way to prevent this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/'No_Wa...y_Happens#List

Eventually, the problem will go away.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...2%80%93present)
This can't be a deep rooted, old problem, can it? It all stated with Sandy Hook, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_(before_2000)
No

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings
No

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_death_toll
America is #1

Our laws failed to prevent this kind of person from getting an assault rifle. They legally obtained it, yes. That doesn't mean that they should be allowed to get it. Until we put more roadblocks, like extensive background checks, like the kind of background check that you get done if you're getting low level clearance, that goes deep in to things like "are you psychologically sound?', it isn't going to get any better.

Second amendment. Ok. Face the music, that was written with the intent of overthrowing the government if they overstep their rule. It's purpose has been depreciated. It is impossible for us to overthrow the government, because it's illegal to. That, and it was written at a time when the government was very small, when the population was very small, and when we were far more of a true democratic country. Now, we aren't. That's not bad, but the 2nd's purpose has long since been moot.
Take all the guns away from everyone who shouldn't have them. Prevent people from getting them if they are two fries short of a happy meal. People will still be killing other people, but there will be far fewer causalities when a deadly weapon of war isn't in play by literal children.
I didn’t read all of your post but what I did I agree with. Problem is it’s never going to happen. Ever!
So the next best thing, I suppose, is at least go after the geniuses that allow wacky little Johnny complete access to these weapons, which he uses to blow up innocent lives.
Old 09-07-2024, 07:31 PM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Looks like another Trans kid. With fucked up parents. In a “free” society I’m not sure how you fix it. Guns aren’t the root problem. Fucked up people are. If they want to kill people, they will. Like the Boston Marathon bombers. Where’s there a will, there’s a way.

A guy with a gun stopped “him” from killing more innocent people. But hey,the FBI knew about him last year, his mother alerted LE that something bad was going to happen in the morning. Things that make you go um!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-07-2024, 08:17 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I just realized this a duplicate thread. Mebbe the Dr should combine them. It’s confusing.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-09-2024, 10:00 AM   #6
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

I heard that this kid- was bullied by classmates in the school and was called names, "gay- was dating another classmate-(male), etc. Kids are cruel, and bullying is a root of a lot of anger in school. Now the real problems isn't about Trans or Gay etc., it's the ability for how students are taught to deal with taunting or bullying. In the old days, it'was a fist fight out in the parking lot or somewhere. This whole taking things to a level of gun fights is just a symptom of bad parenting, and violence in society and normalizing it in games etc. It's unhealthy- and add into the fact that ppl have access to high capacity guns, with extreme lethality is a bad mix. In my day- there were kids who had shotguns and deer rifles in their car racks, and likely each had a 3 shot mag if any. there isn't a need to take a gun with 30 rounds out to the woods to shoot deer like this guys dad was claiming. If you need 30 rounds to kill anything, you should go to the range and learn how to shoot. It just cannot be swept under the rug that a majority of these mass shootings, use this type of weapon; it plays a part of the carnage and the horrible results. Night clubs, outdoor concerts, Schools, presidential rallys, churches, Grocery stores, and now stadiums have all lived this horror- and they are done with AR style weapons. This blaming the parents and charging them after the fact doesn't change the outcome; Matter of fact, it's like putting on a condom after your done fucking-...too late dude.

There needs to be much longer periods for backgrounds, waiting and required licensure and demonstrated proficiency, knowledge etc., before they give approval to purchase these guns or any semi auto gun in my opinion. It's just too easy to be angry and do something stupid today- and then just blame the parents, who can't do anything after the fact.

Perhaps there needs to be better training in the schools about bullying, and those resource officers- more embedded in the schools where the discussion of bullying and it's repercussions. There should also be a zero tolerance for bullying and that sort of thing- 1st offense is a week or 2 out of class, and 2nd offense is expulsion.

Consequences vs. thoughts and prayers.

It's terrible deficiency of society to say- it's just something we have to accept. - we dont' have to just accept it.

Tell that to a parent who lost a child or spouse to an angry adolescent, and see what they think.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 09-10-2024, 06:47 PM   #7
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I heard that this kid- was bullied by classmates in the school and was called names, "gay- was dating another classmate-(male), etc. Kids are cruel, and bullying is a root of a lot of anger in school. Now the real problems isn't about Trans or Gay etc., it's the ability for how students are taught to deal with taunting or bullying. In the old days, it'was a fist fight out in the parking lot or somewhere. This whole taking things to a level of gun fights is just a symptom of bad parenting, and violence in society and normalizing it in games etc. It's unhealthy- and add into the fact that ppl have access to high capacity guns, with extreme lethality is a bad mix. In my day- there were kids who had shotguns and deer rifles in their car racks, and likely each had a 3 shot mag if any. there isn't a need to take a gun with 30 rounds out to the woods to shoot deer like this guys dad was claiming. If you need 30 rounds to kill anything, you should go to the range and learn how to shoot. It just cannot be swept under the rug that a majority of these mass shootings, use this type of weapon; it plays a part of the carnage and the horrible results. Night clubs, outdoor concerts, Schools, presidential rallys, churches, Grocery stores, and now stadiums have all lived this horror- and they are done with AR style weapons. This blaming the parents and charging them after the fact doesn't change the outcome; Matter of fact, it's like putting on a condom after your done fucking-...too late dude.

There needs to be much longer periods for backgrounds, waiting and required licensure and demonstrated proficiency, knowledge etc., before they give approval to purchase these guns or any semi auto gun in my opinion. It's just too easy to be angry and do something stupid today- and then just blame the parents, who can't do anything after the fact.

Perhaps there needs to be better training in the schools about bullying, and those resource officers- more embedded in the schools where the discussion of bullying and it's repercussions. There should also be a zero tolerance for bullying and that sort of thing- 1st offense is a week or 2 out of class, and 2nd offense is expulsion.

Consequences vs. thoughts and prayers.

It's terrible deficiency of society to say- it's just something we have to accept. - we dont' have to just accept it.

Tell that to a parent who lost a child or spouse to an angry adolescent, and see what they think.
The 2nd has nothing to do with hunting, its about the legal right to have bearable arms on your person to defend yourself or to overthrow your oppressive government, period.

And, society has accepted a certain percentage of death by criminals since we started societies.

The problem is people no longer respect any rules or laws, we don't punish them, and when we do it has no effect on others.

I despise the death penalty, but, when done, it should be in the center of the inmates hometown, mandatory attendance by every kid in the area and then, hanged, shot, electrocuted, etc.

Then MAYBE, we'd get a bit of detterance.
Devo is online now   Quote
Old 09-10-2024, 07:50 PM   #8
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Every time I think I see the worst hot take of the year, I find a new one.

The public square execution idea is a stupid as these 2 having access to firearms
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2024, 10:06 PM   #9
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Let's debate the thread topic in this one.

... Surely starts to become a slippery slope to charge parents
for what the children do... Not that the father don't bear
some responsibility for what happened - but murder charges for him?

What's next? ... Murder charges for a parent who's kid kills
someone while drunk driving. IF the parents allowed the kid
to take the car??

... "Murder charges" against the shooter's father here is a bit
too much of a spit into the face of reasonable law for me.
Sorry to say.

##### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2024, 10:12 PM   #10
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Four counts of involuntary manslaughter, two counts of second-degree murder and eight counts of cruelty to children

Less interested in the hypotheticals and speculation, more in the evidence behind those charges. What do they have and what's the strategy?
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2024, 10:19 PM   #11
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Every time I think I see the worst hot take of the year, I find a new one.

The public square execution idea is a stupid as these 2 having access to firearms

Midnight executions in front of 12 people deter whom?

Why do we execute citizens if not as a deterrent?

Vengeance, an eye for an eye?

Yet drunken drivers kill, and and we forgive them?

No, don't say I'm stupid, make the case your method of state sanctioned homicide acts to benefit the public?
Old 09-11-2024, 06:47 AM   #12
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Let's debate the thread topic in this one.

... Surely starts to become a slippery slope to charge parents
for what the children do... Not that the father don't bear
some responsibility for what happened - but murder charges for him?

What's next? ... Murder charges for a parent who's kid kills
someone while drunk driving. IF the parents allowed the kid
to take the car??

... "Murder charges" against the shooter's father here is a bit
too much of a spit into the face of reasonable law for me.
Sorry to say.

##### Salty
I don’t think it’s a slippery slope at all. Reckless parents deserve jail when their recklessness causes death. You want to buy dangerous weapons, you are responsible for whoever you give access to them, especially kids and a no brainer when your kid has mental health issues.
As far as car deaths, there is a case right now where a kid was known to be a dangerous, high speed driver. Mom did nothing about it. Kid crashes and kills the passenger. That parent is now in hot water.

I’m against the sale of high capacity weapons. Maybe some day we’ll come to our senses. In the meantime, this will help…especially with school shootings.
Old 09-11-2024, 12:28 PM   #13
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I don’t think it’s a slippery slope at all. Reckless parents deserve jail when their recklessness causes death. You want to buy dangerous weapons, you are responsible for whoever you give access to them, especially kids and a no brainer when your kid has mental health issues.
As far as car deaths, there is a case right now where a kid was known to be a dangerous, high speed driver. Mom did nothing about it. Kid crashes and kills the passenger. That parent is now in hot water.

I’m against the sale of high capacity weapons. Maybe some day we’ll come to our senses. In the meantime, this will help…especially with school shootings.
Define high capacity?

Is it one shot?

Two, ten?

How and why do you feel the need to tell me how many rounds I need to defend myself, or to use in overthrowing the government?

I propose we governor all cars at 45MPH, because it will save lives, does that work for you?

Then, that all pools must be drained and filled in because of the far MORE lives lost to drowning than are killed with any rifle in a year, let alone the few that are killed with AR15s.

Further, if every child was eductated virtually at home, school shootings would NEVER occur, ending the debate forever.

And, none of the solutions I proposed steps on the 2nd Amendment, or offend anyones constitutional rights.

I see no guarantee for high speed cars, let alone a right to own a car, in the constitution, nor for pools, or, to be educated in a dangerous gun free, unproteced environment.

Lets do it, if it saves ONE life.............
Old 09-11-2024, 01:26 PM   #14
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Define high capacity?

Is it one shot?

Two, ten?

How and why do you feel the need to tell me how many rounds I need to defend myself, or to use in overthrowing the government?

I propose we governor all cars at 45MPH, because it will save lives, does that work for you?

Then, that all pools must be drained and filled in because of the far MORE lives lost to drowning than are killed with any rifle in a year, let alone the few that are killed with AR15s.

Further, if every child was eductated virtually at home, school shootings would NEVER occur, ending the debate forever.

And, none of the solutions I proposed steps on the 2nd Amendment, or offend anyones constitutional rights.

I see no guarantee for high speed cars, let alone a right to own a car, in the constitution, nor for pools, or, to be educated in a dangerous gun free, unproteced environment.

Lets do it, if it saves ONE life.............
Shut up with your repetition rhetoric! And you’re off topic.
Old 09-12-2024, 05:09 PM   #15
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Shut up with your repetition rhetoric! And you’re off topic.
Wassa matter, can't formulate a response coherently so you just tell me to shut up Mr. Junior Moderator.

You just lost the debate.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women