Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Thailand - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70701
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41438
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35798
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2024, 12:18 AM   #1
cloudstar
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default First Thailand Trip

Howdy folks,

This site has served me very well for various happy moments in life. So, thanks to everyone contributing.
I am visiting Thailand for the first time this Nov-Dec and plan to travel the country around from north to central to south. I land at Bkk first and am still figuring out the daily travel plans. I will definitely take all the advise I can get on BKK, Pattaya and Phuket and will follow a lot of advises here from this group.

Could you all please advise on ways to find a travel companion for a few days and what pitfalls to avoid? Right now, I am thinking of finding someone for 2 days each in Phuket, Chiang Mai and Bkk regions. If the chemistry is good, I may opt to stick to the same person for 6 days or change every 2 days. I am there for about 10 days.
Thanks in advance.
cloudstar is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2024, 12:58 AM   #2
Darkloveofasians
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Change every few days, but Thaifriendly has been a gold mine for me. Bumble and tinder also work, prearrange your deals with the girls, and watch out for scammers constantly asking for money. Be sure you get some time alone to explore massage parlors and freelance girls. The Suhkumvit area is best for full time action in Bkk, I like staying between soi 7 and Soi 13. That puts you within a 10 minute walk to Nana plaza or Soi Cowboy. If you’re not sure of sexuality ask, from what I understand most lady boys will tell you, if you’re still not sure ask for their id card which will have the birth sex. Patong Bangla rd and Otop is where I’ve found the most action,Pattaya you have Soi 6 walking street and tree house/ Soi Boakoh. Good luck sadly I’m winding down my last 48 hours here.
Darkloveofasians is online now   Quote
Old 09-08-2024, 10:44 AM   #3
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

If you are going to Thailand for a wholesome vacation, make your plans around that.

If you're going for a sex-cation, then the only thing you need to plan is 1. your return flight 2. your hotel(s) and 3. your transport to/from the airport.
Otherwise, don't plan anything!

From reading other forums (pattaya-addicts is a real treasure trove), it seems like prices are up and.. I'm starting to sound like a jaded old monger even though I've only done two trips.

Though I'll recommend to you what I plan to do in the months leading up to my third trip (which is tentative some time in the future). Join TF premium, cast your net out to try to find a girl I'd like to LLT with.. Try to find a few, actually, to rotate them out every few days.

In addition to a large net, read some reviews (again, pattaya-addicts is golden for this), then focus on building a relationship with one of those.

Don't try to find the girl of your dreams once you are there. You'll be left blue balled and a wasted vacation.

And even if you get 50 girls saying they will be your vacation girlfriend and will dote all over you all the time, expect maybe 1 of them to actually come through. You are nearly 12 hours offset from them, and unless you're sending them donations prior to meeting, then they have no value in continuing to humor you while you're on the other side of the world for so long.

Just don't send them any significant amount of money first, or send it with the expectation that you aren't getting anything back from her.

As for when you got boots on the ground, I recommend Soi 6, or any of the gents clubs on Boomerang (420, 181, Muang Pattaya, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand)
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2024, 06:15 PM   #4
frankbuck24
Premium Access

I was in Bangkok in July 2024. Bad time to be there; extremely hot and humid. But I had fun nonetheless. I had a wonderful two hours with Kat from Nai and Nong's Milking Table in Bangkok for about 3,000 Baht, which at the time was about $85. Most anything goes. A few minutes walk from my hotel (Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4) is Analisa Massage. Amazing one hour tantra massage with an out-of-this world prostate massage for only 2,100 Baht (about $60). Went back for another hour the next day. So many opportunities for fun in Bangkok.
frankbuck24 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 12:04 AM   #5
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Are you trying to do Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya and Chiang Mai in just 10 days???
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM   #6
cloudstar
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

That's the plan. Is that possible within 10 days? I like to travel by road to see the countryside than flying. So, need to figure out how to make that a possibility. Is it safe to ride a car/bike on your own or rent a car with a driver or take a taxi?
cloudstar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women