Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Connecticut > Coed Discussions - Connecticut
test
Coed Discussions - Connecticut Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41433
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35798
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2024, 10:45 PM   #1
405Newguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 18
Default Provider Screening

I'm having a hard time understanding why some providers want your personal information for screening. NO, im not talking about your every day STG girl, but reputable providers.
Some providers want you to give them your real life first and last name, along with your real life phone number, and some even want you to send some form of ID. I'm not asking if I should do it, so don't jump in saying, "don't do it".
The problem I have is, most providers don't give their real first and last names. Some providers don't even show their faces on their profiles.
Why in the world would a provider expect you to hand them your entire life, while you know nothing about them? Why would a provider expect so much trust to be given to them, yet they hide behind hobby numbers and hobby names? Even if they use their real names in the rare times, who are they that they feel as if they are so trust worthy with our personal info?
Some will say, "I dont save the info, I delete the info, it's just to screen one time". Yet, there's no proof that a client's info was deleted and won't be used for something nefarious later on.
Hopefully a few providers will give their perspective on this.
405Newguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2024, 11:47 PM   #2
Brickman69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

If more info is asked for then you are comfortable giving, then don’t. Simply tell that there must be another way to verify with more discretion or you’ll have to take your business elsewhere.
Also helps to have a reference or two.
It’s a scary world out there, dont give away any information that u feel could harm you, but understand that they are only asking cuz they prolly been burned before.
BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!!
Brickman69 is online now   Quote
Old 09-03-2024, 07:34 AM   #3
Stella Sweets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 554025
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it all depends on the provider. For example, I have about 3-5 ways to screen a potential client. I also suggest maybe conversing with the provider to help get more comfortable and then possibly eventually you may feel ok giving a little nugget of info. I feel like, if you’re a legitimate individual there is ALWAYS a way to be screened. ♥️
Stella Sweets is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2024, 07:45 AM   #4
Safaricat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

What we do is not per say “ok” legally. That is why guy say only verify with references. This idea that callgirls can tell who is LE/psychopath based on a pic of you is horsepoo. There is however several instances where girls have blackmailed, exposed mongers, and used info of mongers to get themselves out of jams with LE.

If they can’t verify you via good references they are no better than the scammers that post from india/africa
Safaricat is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2024, 11:10 AM   #5
Lespaulmankc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Sweets View Post
I think it all depends on the provider. For example, I have about 3-5 ways to screen a potential client. I also suggest maybe conversing with the provider to help get more comfortable and then possibly eventually you may feel ok giving a little nugget of info. I feel like, if you’re a legitimate individual there is ALWAYS a way to be screened. ♥️
Thank you for not saying “ conversating”. That seems to be a trend these days. Ugh…
Lespaulmankc is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2024, 11:25 AM   #6
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Once you give out your personal info, it's out there forever. Nothing is ever permanently deleted. And you have no idea who has access to your information...for the rest of your life. That should scare guys but the flesh is weak and a stiff dick is stupid.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2024, 05:01 PM   #7
HillYeager
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

I have had providers call my wife and try to exploit me. Thankfully my wife didn't believe her. That was when I used to give out my real name and info. I will never do that again. I have plenty of referrals if needed.
HillYeager is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2024, 05:13 PM   #8
405Newguy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillYeager View Post
I have had providers call my wife and try to exploit me. Thankfully my wife didn't believe her. That was when I used to give out my real name and info. I will never do that again. I have plenty of referrals if needed.
Oh wow!
Old 09-03-2024, 05:41 PM   #9
Bames Jond
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillYeager View Post
Damn seriously?

Guess that settles it….im going to remain a secret agent.
Bames Jond is online now   Quote
Old 09-04-2024, 06:05 AM   #10
Stella Sweets
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Haha yeah doesn’t even sound like proper English…
We all know I’m not just a pretty face though… i have a liiiiitle bit of education. ��
Old 09-04-2024, 06:08 AM   #11
Stella Sweets
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That provider probably had an ash tray and a Sonic Drive In cup on her nightstand along with her rates being “whatever you wanna give me….”

It is all about WHO you choose. You guys have to understand that there is research to be had on your end as well.

Common sense ain’t all that common these days huh, folks? Hahaha
Old 09-04-2024, 01:20 PM   #12
CantBuyMeLove
Valued Poster

I understand safety from both sides. Can be very difficult to navigate. LE is getting highly ambiguous with what they'll do, so I pity the professional girlfriends. But not so much I'll disclose my personal data.

10 years ago I paid for 6 months of P411, never since. When I send an appointment request, I say I have a P411 ID if they want. Usually a quick response from girl, so quick I know they didn't even check it, even if they did request the number.
CantBuyMeLove is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2024, 05:51 PM   #13
Bames Jond
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantBuyMeLove View Post
I understand safety from both sides. Can be very difficult to navigate. LE is getting highly ambiguous with what they'll do, so I pity the professional girlfriends. But not so much I'll disclose my personal data.

10 years ago I paid for 6 months of P411, never since. When I send an appointment request, I say I have a P411 ID if they want. Usually a quick response from girl, so quick I know they didn't even check it, even if they did request the number.
They didn’t even try conversating first?
Bames Jond is online now   Quote
Old 09-04-2024, 05:55 PM   #14
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Stella gets the thread winning post(s) award.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2024, 07:56 PM   #15
405Newguy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bames Jond View Post
They didn’t even try conversating first?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women