Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Encounter Reports - Arkansas
test
Encounter Reports - Arkansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48423
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41402
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2024, 10:59 PM   #1
pluckmeup
Premium Access

Encounters: 58
Default Encounter: Carmen / Sexyjkb90

User ID: -
Date: 8/29/2023
Name: Carmen / Sexyjkb90
Phone: 501-414-5094
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=228114
City: NLR
State: Arkansas
Address: NLR
Activities: Ros
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Great fit tanned body
Recommendation: No
pluckmeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2024, 07:00 AM   #2
laidbackfire
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

I'm in the same boat. Last couple of times she's been rushed and hesitant. The filthy space aside, seems there's something amiss.

In the moment she's extraordinary. But that moment passes quickly, then it's "My neck hurts" or "I ran out of my meds and don't feel good" or within 15 seconds "I'm worn out". I don't know her personal life, but it heavily impacts her professional life.

Thinking I'm done until something changes for the better.
laidbackfire is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2024, 07:28 AM   #3
nectaneb
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by laidbackfire View Post
I'm in the same boat. Last couple of times she's been rushed and hesitant. The filthy space aside, seems there's something amiss.

In the moment she's extraordinary. But that moment passes quickly, then it's "My neck hurts" or "I ran out of my meds and don't feel good" or within 15 seconds "I'm worn out". I don't know her personal life, but it heavily impacts her professional life.

Thinking I'm done until something changes for the better.
Same experience when I saw her last. Rushed and wanted to skip things. It was a 180 from when I saw her for the first time about 2 years ago.
nectaneb is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2024, 07:37 AM   #4
scotchgus
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Sounds like she's picking the clients she wants to see and giving subpar service to the ones that she doesn't. Risky for business, but it is what it is.
scotchgus is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2024, 09:57 AM   #5
Dwoo10
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

The last time I saw her I set the donation on the dresser then after we got done and we were getting dressed she asked where the donation was. I told her I had set it down when I came in the room. She frantically looks everywhere for it, and I end up giving her what I had left in my wallet (dumb move, I know) and ask her to let me know when she found the original donation. Never heard anything back, so I probably won’t be seeing her again.
Dwoo10 is online now   Quote
Old 09-04-2024, 09:58 AM   #6
laidbackfire
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotchgus View Post
Sounds like she's picking the clients she wants to see and giving subpar service to the ones that she doesn't. Risky for business, but it is what it is.
That may be true, Scotch. Yet, the last two times I was there it was because she contacted me. She sweetly asked me to come over. Said the usual things to entice a desirous man to pay a visit. And for the first 10 minutes, it's great.

If she doesn't want to see me, and others, why does she reach out? This is one of the great mysteries of life: we can't know another's motives. We can only see their actions.
laidbackfire is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2024, 11:03 AM   #7
pluckmeup
Premium Access

Glad to hear it just wasnt me.
Old 09-04-2024, 11:45 AM   #8
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

That's a shame. Hopefully that doesn't become the norm for her.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2024, 05:20 PM   #9
AJPrufrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Odd experience for me too. I booked an hour and she showed me the door at the halfway mark. She’s pretty but I’ve had a much better time with plainer girls.
AJPrufrock is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2024, 04:48 PM   #10
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I hadn't ever seen and won't because sounds like she is burned out she been around for 10 years and has 150 reviews.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2024, 10:29 AM   #11
ccriderridesagain
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Wayne View Post
I hadn't ever seen and won't because sounds like she is burned out she been around for 10 years and has 150 reviews.
I saw her many times ten years ago and several of those reviews
were mine. She would still go squirl on me at times but always found a way
to get a YES on her reviews. Sorry to here that about her.
ccriderridesagain is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2024, 02:52 PM   #12
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 55

I am sorry about your experience. If your date of the 29th is correct then I had a date with her early in the morning that day and had just an opposite experience. In fact the stockings you described I gave her and specifically asked her to save them just for me and it bothers me that she couldn’t even honor that for 24 hours. But that’s a minor thing. My experience with her that morning was just the opposite and was amazing. She was in a great sexual mood and our main activity is DATY and she couldn’t have enough orgasms. She had more than 6 I know during DATY (it seemed like several more) and since she was so sensitive from all the orgasms during DATY she had 2 more when we had sex before I finished. So I don’t know what could have happened by the time you got there that you say she didn’t want DATY as she couldn’t get enough when I was there. Every thing you state from what she wore to coming in, locking her door and visiting her dog was my exact experience. But from that point on mine was completely different, from spending a long time kissing and talking, to passionate DATY and sex. We kissed a lot during missionary and she felt so tight and amazing I joked with her that I hope she had no plans as I wasn’t going to pull out of her all day. As for her bedroom, yes it was cluttered but not as bad as I have seen it and the dresser had been moved closer to the bed but did not block the door in any way. Her kitchen was the cleanest I have ever seen it and I even commented to her about it and I am not saying there wasn’t an order but I didn’t smell anything, my whole experience that day was different. I have seen Carmen for 11 years and have experienced everything everyone of you have mentioned here over the years so don’t doubt any of your experiences. However although I get frustrated with her at times it is probably 5% of the time. The other 95% I enjoy and why I tolerate the 5%. Half of my visits I classify as amazing and I can’t say that about anyone else. Lately has been great. I saw her three times this last week alone including this morning and the DATY has been some of the best ever with her. This morning was out of this world. Her legs were all over me in pleasure. I never mentioned to her about a negative review on her but while we were talking she mentioned someone getting upset as she had to stop the visit as his hygiene was really bad that day. She said she couldn’t handle the odor and when she tried to give a BJ the smell and taste was so bad she told him she just couldn’t do it. She did not say who it was and I am not going to say or even assume it was you as I don’t know. It could have been a different client. But that could be a difference. I am a hygiene freak. I take 3 to 4 showers a day and I have never gone to see her with out being freshly showered. I will shave at home and still use an electric razor in the car on the way to see her so my face is not rough for DATY which I love with her. I am sorry you had a bad experience that day and again I am not assuming that it was you she mentioned. I am just saying she has never seen me once in 11 years not out of the shower and you sounded like she had just got out again right before you saw her. I don’t know what her issue was with you that day but just to anyone who does see her, hygiene is as important to her as hers is to us. But I am truly sorry about your experience and do not question in any way the accuracy of it. Mine that day was just completely the opposite.
sas72032 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2024, 03:38 PM   #13
pluckmeup
Premium Access

Hey Sas, maybe you wore her out? Lol i saw her late that morning maybe around lunch time.

Unfortunately it is what it is.

About the hygene i brushed and showered and scrubbed myself right before i went to her.

Never said anything about hygene just that it too big.
Old 09-07-2024, 04:12 PM   #14
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 55

That’s why I said I don’t even know if she talking about you. I saw her early that morning. She had on the same robe and stockings you described as I gave them to her. I don’t know if I wore her out but I did have a great time with her then and today was even better. We were just laying there talking this morning and she mentioned that happening with someone and why I didn’t mention anything until today. But as I said, I have known her and seen her so much during the years that I have experienced everything anyone of you said but I still see her as when she is herself, she is great to be with and everyone has bad days. She has never accused me of being too big so maybe that’s a plus for me. But also in her defense we talk a lot and I know at times it does hurt her and it may have just been that day. Hopefully if you ever do see her again it will be better. If not, that is what is good about the hobby, there are plenty of girls for everyone’s taste. I love seeing her, but everyone’s is different. But I do have one bone to pick as I asked her not to wear those stockings with anyone else and she hasn’t worn them for me since so you must have worn them out.
sas72032 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2024, 09:12 AM   #15
scotchgus
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

I see Carmen often and I've only had one date with her that was off. It was mostly my fault. Was stressed out and not really able to shake it off during the session. I've seen her lately and she's been on point for me. Sorry to hear some of the other fellas haven't had a good time with her. I will admit that she's not good for anything over half hour date. There will inevitably be a point to where she is done fuckin'. She'll start with some excuses to get you off her. I've also noticed that if she doesn't feel like there's a connection or she doesn't like you for some reason then the performance is usually not great. Likewise if it's time to pay rent and she calls you up needing money she might not be with it during the date cause she'll be thinking about other stuff not your dick. She's got her good days and bad days boys. Luckily I haven't called her up on many of her bad days so I suppose I'm lucky.
scotchgus is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
sexyjkb90

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women