Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162460
Yssup Rider60307
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35788
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2024, 06:59 AM   #16
bigwill832
Just A Regular User!!!!

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcroia View Post
My best friend drives Uber- yes A ton of SW stories - but the biggest thing is it’s your dime on the ride - if they do something sketchy it’s your account and that can be extremely troublesome- also “some” Uber drivers will report things to LE. So if a girl says yeah I’m gonna go fuck this trick for x and the Uber driver calls LE.. well good freakin luck - moral of the story DO not order for people you are not extremely comfortable with
This one right here. You're responsible and liable for that ride. If she's the type to get stupid and cause some drama or damage the vehicle, the driver and the ride share company are coming after you. Have fun answering questions on that police report.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2024, 09:18 AM   #17
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

There aren't many people I know personally that I would provide a Uber/Lyft for, much less a young lady I'm meeting for the first time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
If any hooker is asking you for Uber $, she's broke and you shouldn't mess with her, freaking embarrassing that she can't afford transportation or own a cheap car to get around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
OMG I'm gonna agree with BLM.
Unfortunately for many ladies it's not about being able to afford transportation. Circumstances have made it impossible for them to host, legally drive or set up ride share accounts.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2024, 05:38 PM   #18
AdventurousMouse
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
There aren't many people I know personally that I would provide a Uber/Lyft for, much less a young lady I'm meeting for the first time.

Unfortunately for many ladies it's not about being able to afford transportation. Circumstances have made it impossible for them to host, legally drive or set up ride share accounts.
If circumstances require the client to set the ride up for her, she's in the wrong line of work (As a lot of clients will flat out refuse. You even admitted there's hardly anyone you'd set up a ride for, especially a provider)
AdventurousMouse is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2024, 08:10 AM   #19
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventurousMouse View Post
If circumstances require the client to set the ride up for her, she's in the wrong line of work (As a lot of clients will flat out refuse. You even admitted there's hardly anyone you'd set up a ride for, especially a provider)
I absolutely wouldn't set up a ride for a provider, I have however over the years picked up plenty of ladies wherever they happen to be staying for a session; but only if & when there is a play area nearby and they have an attractive rate.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2024, 10:17 AM   #20
amacurious1
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
I absolutely wouldn't set up a ride for a provider, I have however over the years picked up plenty of ladies wherever they happen to be staying for a session; but only if & when there is a play area nearby and they have an attractive rate.
I also offer to pick up some girls if they seem legit, and are in a safe place to do so. You can usually tell if it's a scam when they insist on an Uber, or just want a little "deposit for gas money". I tell those that I don't have cashapp or an Uber account and that usually ends the situation-lol
amacurious1 is online now   Quote
Old 09-01-2024, 10:23 AM   #21
AdventurousMouse
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amacurious1 View Post
I also offer to pick up some girls if they seem legit, and are in a safe place to do so. You can usually tell if it's a scam when they insist on an Uber, or just want a little "deposit for gas money". I tell those that I don't have cashapp or an Uber account and that usually ends the situation-lol
The deposit thing is definitely a scam I'd never fall for. The provider will most likely take the deposit money and no-show.

How could the Lyft/Uber thing be a scam though? It's not like the provider gets any money out of you if they no-show to a Lyft/Uber pickup.

No-showing to the pickup is a frustration, no doubt. All I'm saying is I wouldn't call it a scam.
AdventurousMouse is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women