Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60278
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41337
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35747
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: sHoRt PoLl - What really happened to the lone rangler that left the discord chat
Yes, i want to know what happened in the discord chat 19 47.50%
No I don't want to know but tell us anyways because its entertainment 5 12.50%
I don't care but tell us more about the group chat 11 27.50%
Leave us alone, I just want to hobby in peace/piece 5 12.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2024, 07:41 PM   #1
txcasper
Premium Access

Encounters: 52
My ECCIE Reviews
Default sHoRt PoLl - What really happened to the lone rangler that left the discord chat

Funny little survey, as if anyone cares
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2024, 07:58 PM   #2
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

I voted even though I already had inside information on what happened, not from you, fantastic poll, I see what you did with the word short,. LMAO
Big b.o.b.1 is online now   Quote
Old 08-26-2024, 08:01 PM   #3
TheTopG655
JailBird

Encounters: 69

Doubt anyone actually cares, but I mean if ya'll actually want to know why I left. There were 3 main reasons as to why I left.

For context, just as an example before I get to those reasons:

On one occasion we were talking about the lackluster service of Japanese providers in Dallas. It was Me, Ronin, Erik, Ricky ( Off the top of my head, this is searchable in chat) We all agreed to some degree that the service from Japanese providers was lackluster. Fast forward, the same conversation happens, but Casper singles me out and calls me weak minded for this view. After Multiple people having this view. Dude just doesn't like me (Searchable btw.)

Reasons:
1: Casper keeps insulting me constantly
I was miserable. I just took it multiple times and finally got fed up. I could have kicked him multiple times but didn't.

2: Aspen California constantly condescending me.

I don't know if he knew he did it or how it was coming off, but on one occasion he sent me a review of Mina getting railed and asked me if I was butt hurt reading it. The straw was when we were voting on people to add to the group White tiger's name came up, I said no because we're an anti promoter group. He tells me I'm just saying that because he disagreed or spoke out against me, which never happened. Even Ronin agreed white tiger was a promoter. He just always threw that type of shade.

3: I didn't have ownership of the group at the end

I was tired of Casper and was finally at the decision to kick him. I gave ownership to AJohnDough at one point and never got it back, so when I told him to kick casper because I was done, he just said to block him. Mind you 98% of the time always had this dude's back. Whenever he told me to post something about a girl, that later turned out to be not true, always did it no questions asked. Dude didn't have my back.

My options were stay in the group and be miserable or leave and have some peace, so I left. It wasn't complicated.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2024, 08:12 PM   #4
txcasper
Premium Access

Encounters: 52
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
I voted even though I already had inside information on what happened, not from you, fantastic poll, I see what you did with the word short,. LMAO
We'll let it cook and see if anyone is interested in what really went on. Its funny how a lot of people on here mentioned he got kicked out but he never corrected them so he could look like a victim. The real story is a short bus comedy
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2024, 09:22 PM   #5
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

txcasper and AspenCalifornia are my new heroes!!!! I too had inside information and it really is quite the drama. The little guy just can’t help himself.
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 08-26-2024, 09:25 PM   #6
TheTopG655
JailBird

The statement in itself is just factually incorrect. That's not how discord functions. I know, especially because I set and gave everyone their mod privileges. regular members can't kick anyone, mods can only kick regular members, and the owner which is the highest mod privilege can kick anyone including mods.

A mod cannot kick another mod which was the technical issue I had. I'm not sure why I made you a mod. Only the owner could kick a mod. This whole notion that a bunch of people kicked me is just false by how discord functions. Only AJohnDough had that mod privilege and that wasn't the discussion that was had.
Old 08-26-2024, 09:56 PM   #7
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTopG655 View Post
The statement in itself is just factually incorrect. That's not how discord functions. I know, especially because I set and gave everyone their mod privileges. regular members can't kick anyone, mods can only kick regular members, and the owner which is the highest mod privilege can kick anyone including mods.

A mod cannot kick another mod which was the technical issue I had. I'm not sure why I made you a mod. Only the owner could kick a mod. This whole notion that a bunch of people kicked me is just false by how discord functions. Only AJohnDough had that mod privilege and that wasn't the discussion that was had.
Sounds like you’re scrambling around like a dog chasing its tail to me. I’ve got my popcorn popped and ready for the other handles to jump in and try to back you up. It’s funny that you continually point fingers and accuse everyone of multiple handles, especially me, and your little world of handles is crumbling down on you.
Old 08-26-2024, 10:09 PM   #8
TheTopG655
JailBird

I suppose the point is moot. The only ones I really respect in the discord group are Let's go and BigBamboo.
Old 08-26-2024, 10:22 PM   #9
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyG2002 View Post
Just like any lady, repeat visits are only going to get better, so to claim that LoneStar is a promoter because of his views on her are just out of left field.
This is relevant to the topic because it's about a member discord group and that situation. If ya'll saw a modicum of our pms on discord this wouldn't even remotely be a debate. I'm not posting them because of rules, but this isn't coming out of nowhere. A lot of manipulation, a lot of discount chasing at the expense of others, like he told me he was grandfathered in at AS and CP, then later contradicted himself. He said, hey GTR studio has actual pictures of girls, you should go look...
Old 08-26-2024, 10:25 PM   #10
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Quote:
I suppose the point is moot. The only ones I really respect in the discord group are Let's go and BigBamboo.
What a surprise. Were your other handles not allowed in the group? I guess they didn’t need to be since your TopG/SF handle was on there.
Old 08-26-2024, 10:29 PM   #11
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Quote:
This is relevant to the topic because it's about a member discord group and that situation. If ya'll saw a modicum of our pms on discord this wouldn't even remotely be a debate. I'm not posting them because of rules, but this isn't coming out of nowhere. A lot of manipulation, a lot of discount chasing at the expense of others, like he told me he was grandfathered in at AS and CP, then later contradicted himself. He said, hey GTR studio has actual pictures of girls, you should go look...
“He” who? Also what rules prevent you from posting pm’s from your beloved discord group? You’re already outing handles you suckered into your little group. Go ahead and show us if you’re so sure you’re correct.
Old 08-26-2024, 11:21 PM   #12
LoneStar41
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Meds are to be taken twice a day with a meal preferably

From what I was told was said by you in the discord from a DS member. You said Blossom K gave you a free visit with Mina because you rated them #1 in your studio rankings thread. From there they hired you as promoter, probably why you kept reviewing them during your “boycott” (searchable btw). Not just BK but AS too.. Was also told about your Asian Star completely made up $20 Purple review towards your Haru visit.

Back on topic, drop the truth Casper! We wanna know lol
LoneStar41 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 04:43 AM   #13
2balls75
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Ahhhh, it doesn’t surprise me that the short, smelly, rude Indian (confirmed by him in a prior post) got bounced from his own group. TopG/Springfest has ZERO credibility, I’m predicting another request of a name change from him.

Yes Casper, let us know, he dropped yall under the bus more than you know.
2balls75 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 06:12 AM   #14
Eliot_Spitzer
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Yeah I heard they call this guy "the elf"
Eliot_Spitzer is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 09:11 AM   #15
valiantpenguin
Lifetime Premium Access

What an odd thread. It seems like this Discord server is invite-only and not a function of this forum? Why spill drama over here if we are not privy to the chat? Seems like just a circle-jerk and to bait the dude that left the server.

Maybe I'm just butthurt I wasn't invited to the frat club though.
valiantpenguin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women