Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2024, 11:00 AM   #46
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
“The Hobby” also teleports from a FL nursing home, loves BBQ and contemplated opening a BBQ joint as well as a eccie OH2 RM online advice, forum, and overnight date one stop shop along with an advice link.

He parties with the stars.

And he’s looking for a provider that has dogs to entertain his dogs.
He’s also looking in to buying eccie and giving us all the boot except for pxmcc
Cendell M is online now   Quote
Old 08-24-2024, 12:52 PM   #47
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

^^i never said he's not annoying. i said he's annoying but can be funny, and if he'd just chill tf out, he could be a legit contributor on the board. he hobbies way more than i do. after the pandemic, my hobbying is pretty sporadic at best.

well OP, let us know what happens. this is like a soap opera with a cliffhanger finish..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2024, 03:51 PM   #48
jsanto
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Next update will be after the weekend lol, will keep y'all posted
jsanto is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2024, 04:26 PM   #49
jsanto
Gaining Momentum

Also, one of the reasons I posted here in the Coed forum, before the whole shine pro or whatever his name was sidetrack happened, was to get a lady’s perspective on the situation. I am almost certain she has feelings for me, based on how she’s acted the past few months. Is it harder for girls to control their emotions once they have feelings for a guy / fall out of love with a guy? I can’t imagine she’s less emotionally attached than I am. Anything I can do to make her more crazy about me ��
Old 08-24-2024, 05:27 PM   #50
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsanto View Post
Anything I can do to make her more crazy about me ��
Her pussy already turns into a leaky faucet when you kiss her so I don't think you need more help but you could splash on some Drakkar Noir, that always makes the ladies lose all inhibitions.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2024, 05:59 PM   #51
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OP if you ever get to F88k her you may never get rid of her lol

Heck I get wet just from kissing when deep FK!
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2024, 06:08 PM   #52
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Foook!!!
Just looking at your avatar gave me a stiffy , you are looking very lovely young lady
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2024, 07:53 PM   #53
jsanto
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
Her pussy already turns into a leaky faucet when you kiss her so I don't think you need more help but you could splash on some Drakkar Noir, that always makes the ladies lose all inhibitions.
That’s true lol. She actually likes my current cologne so I probably won’t try to change that, but thanks for the rec
Old 08-24-2024, 07:53 PM   #54
jsanto
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
OP if you ever get to F88k her you may never get rid of her lol

lol that’s the big if. Let’s see how things go next week..
Old 08-24-2024, 08:12 PM   #55
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 602655
My ECCIE Reviews

Is that what you do after you visit me too? You kick me to the curb beloved?
Quote:
What's the holdup then ?? Go ahead and smash her, if you don't do it someone else will. At least you have feelings for her, the next sap she entices will probably just dig in her guts & then kick her to the curb. Might as well get in where you fit in.
Lolita22 is online now   Quote
Old 08-24-2024, 08:13 PM   #56
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 602655
My ECCIE Reviews

Just joking 😂😂
Quote:
What's the holdup then ?? Go ahead and smash her, if you don't do it someone else will. At least you have feelings for her, the next sap she entices will probably just dig in her guts & then kick her to the curb. Might as well get in where you fit in.
Lolita22 is online now   Quote
Old 08-25-2024, 12:46 AM   #57
pxmcc
Valued Poster

i have no idea about the tillman fertitta stuff, but yes, the rest is accurate. and what i posted is also accurate.

i know you think that's funny, but it's legit. the free pussy has to do with his connection to his triple OG. and he pays for his pussy, just because (song). his is not a love song, it'a fuck a stripper on a mink rug song. just because song..

i take all comers,and i'll bet my house on that. but getting proof, yea or nay, is gonna be a bitch. can anyone do a couple of hobby brothers a solid and come up with an agreeable way which of the hobby brothers is right about shinepro?

Op, i have a married milf who fell hard for me. she's basically a fitness model who wears way too small yoga pants and matching top. her nipples get harder every time i see her. i'm a freak, so i fantasize about eating her flawless ass until she squirts, and then fucking her virgin ass until she pulsates at least twice on my thick, wet, and throbbing member.

what say you, carpe diem, or karma is a bitch, best served cold? so cold that one angry shot from her upstanding hubby will render me in a similarly situated pile of fuckery as Zed from Pulp Fiction. he barely got to enjoy his anal sodomizing of Marcellus Wallace.

like Jules aptly pointed out, "Does Marcellus Wallace look like a bitch to you?" nuff said..

b
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill832 View Post
You forgot:
-he also does yard work for, personally knows, and parties with Tillman Fertita (however you spell it).
-he also currently works at a convenience store (where I met my booty bear) while doing his dog poop business, doing Tillmans yard, sitting on this board, and partying with his rapper friends twice a week.
-gets pussy for free all at the same time as paying providers hundreds of dollars and tipping hundreds of dollars.
-and he doesn't like it when I describe our relationship out in the open. My lil' booty bear is protective of me like that.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2024, 12:50 AM   #58
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsanto View Post
That’s true lol. She actually likes my current cologne so I probably won’t try to change that, but thanks for the rec
is it Obsession, or maybe Navy? please still the beans..

a gay female ocelot wanted nothing to do with a straight male ocelot even tho his "crowd size" was way above normal. so
an enterprizing zookeeper sprayed the male with Obsession on his privates. (do not try try this at home; you may get anally sodomized by a horny female ocelot before you even make it to the next step.)

the female, shortly thereafter, had to join sexaholics anonymous, in which she finally owned up to her problematic behavior. the first step to recovery was admitting she had a problem. of which i say, don't we all..
she immediately fell in love/lust, and fucked him like his was the last cock on earth.. 750-65 I
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2024, 06:54 AM   #59
bigwill832
Just A Regular User!!!!

Encounters: 34

I'm right about Shinepro/Pitroom. He's my booty bear.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2024, 07:32 AM   #60
Cocksman4pussy
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I get the excitement and attraction of a sneaky link. High stakes danger - work fling and fiancé drama. Advice: wait till the sap is def out of town for the Notel move. She’s got to have a burner phone and a good backstory for not responding. I hope she has his location tracked to otherwise he might come in like a wrecking ball! In the meantime maybe try to level up from finger banging and kissing and get some head. You can’t wait until you’re in bed to find out she’s a dick scraper. You can also pose as a stripper for her bachelorette party and give her a good send off.
Cocksman4pussy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women