Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2024, 01:32 PM   #1
Thefootlover4her
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Pharoahs Trip, Not Quite a Review and a Spa

There's an older (35ish) Latina woman who strips there. Very rude. She started friendly and immediately asked if I could get her a Casamigos. I agreed to a shot but she wanted to add a Stella Artois but I told her I'd get her the shot. She says ok but then orders both and then expects me to pay. I tell her that I agreed to getting her a shot, not a shot and a beer. She says I should've just paid anyways and asked would I treat my wife like that.. LMAO. I still paid for the shot despite her ungratefulness and she drank it and walked away. Some of these strippers are horrible people. Otherwise, it was a solid night with some good looking girls and some faces I hadn't seen since before Covid. 20 entry was steep. Also, I'll likely cut down on dances in general. 15 min was 90 and the guy said I could do 4 dances for $100. Well I did that but would've been better off with the 15 mins. as it would've been cheaper and longer than the 4 songs they played during the dance. Yea, the culture of Pharoahs on wknd nights is pretty bad. I'll stick to daytime hours at a place where the girls aren't used to being so spoiled. Haven't spent $200 at a strip club in quite some time but that's what happened last night. Overall waste but a couple of the girls had decent company. Moral of the story: coffee dates with everyday women will be overall more productive than the strip club.

New Candy Spa is mighty busy. Too busy . You might see a familiar face or two when you go though. Much too busy is what I'll say in Kenmore and the half hour and hourly has inflated. It's a bad time to be a Buffalonian dude out in these streets.
Thefootlover4her is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2024, 12:07 AM   #2
kosti
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Haven't hit a Buff SC in ages and believe they are all a waste of time and money. Would rather go to the Sundowner up North first and even there would just watch the dancers who go total nude. A far better show and then go to an amp/agency up there where they totally take care of any blue balls you may have developed.

Agree the new Candy spa won't last long. Enjoy it while it's open, before it gets shutdown. The new MMS has no clue about Kenmore. She thinks she is still in Flushing.
kosti is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2024, 03:05 AM   #3
Thefootlover4her
Valued Poster

When I used to go under the previous 1 woman show, it wasn't too often that another person would show up while I was on the table. She mostly was by appt. The other day, at least 3 people showed up during my half hour (which was cut short due to being too busy) in and out the room, lots of chatter in the walkway. Too much activity for the area: like a Sonic drive thru. Not even very likely to try again.
Old 08-25-2024, 04:14 AM   #4
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

same ole story

its just living in

the world of Adam

its over 2000 years old
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2024, 11:09 AM   #5
change2chance
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefootlover4her View Post
There's an older (35ish) Latina woman who strips there. Very rude. She started friendly and immediately asked if I could get her a Casamigos. I agreed to a shot but she wanted to add a Stella Artois but I told her I'd get her the shot. She says ok but then orders both and then expects me to pay. I tell her that I agreed to getting her a shot, not a shot and a beer. She says I should've just paid anyways and asked would I treat my wife like that.. LMAO. I still paid for the shot despite her ungratefulness and she drank it and walked away. Some of these strippers are horrible people. Otherwise, it was a solid night with some good looking girls and some faces I hadn't seen since before Covid. 20 entry was steep. Also, I'll likely cut down on dances in general. 15 min was 90 and the guy said I could do 4 dances for $100. Well I did that but would've been better off with the 15 mins. as it would've been cheaper and longer than the 4 songs they played during the dance. Yea, the culture of Pharoahs on wknd nights is pretty bad. I'll stick to daytime hours at a place where the girls aren't used to being so spoiled. Haven't spent $200 at a strip club in quite some time but that's what happened last night. Overall waste but a couple of the girls had decent company. Moral of the story: coffee dates with everyday women will be overall more productive than the strip club.

New Candy Spa is mighty busy. Too busy . You might see a familiar face or two when you go though. Much too busy is what I'll say in Kenmore and the half hour and hourly has inflated. It's a bad time to be a Buffalonian dude out in these streets.
To be perfectly honest I would've not bought her a drink to begin with if the energy came off like it did but to each there own. Alot of lookers are branching out and trying to get their own performing for parties thing going on
change2chance is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2024, 01:04 PM   #6
Thefootlover4her
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by change2chance View Post
To be perfectly honest I would've not bought her a drink to begin with if the energy came off like it did but to each there own. Alot of lookers are branching out and trying to get their own performing for parties thing going on

It's not something I'd do again. She started off ok but immediately changed once I told her that I already told her I was only getting the shot once the bartender brought out both after she decided to order both. It was really to keep some peace with the bartender who certainly understood that I agreed to the shot only. An in the moment thing happened unfortunately. It's a $10 lesson but about the principle more than the money. I hadn't been in that nighttime at Pharoahs hustle atmosphere in about 3 years but I should've been sharper in the moment.
Old 08-25-2024, 01:16 PM   #7
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Footlover

When I first read your post, I was thinking exactly what you just said. Keeping peace with the bartender. I’ve been there, done that, so completely understand. Sometimes you have to pick your battles. Not worth getting into a shit pile for 10 bucks. Thing is, you need to go back and tell this scamming bitch to go fuck herself. It’ll make the 10 bucks worth the spend lol.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2024, 01:40 PM   #8
Thefootlover4her
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Footlover

When I first read your post, I was thinking exactly what you just said. Keeping peace with the bartender. I’ve been there, done that, so completely understand. Sometimes you have to pick your battles. Not worth getting into a shit pile for 10 bucks. Thing is, you need to go back and tell this scamming bitch to go fuck herself. It’ll make the 10 bucks worth the spend lol.
I'll be sure to insult her the next chance I get if I go in there lol. The audacity, and then she tried to income shame me as if it was an affordability issue: 'You don't have enough to do it?' was one of her many follow up statements after only getting the shot. It certainly wasn't worth making a scene and being on bad terms with staff but she'll get a good old fashioned calculated and fierce choice of words if we were to cross paths again. I'll likely stick to afternoons if I'm there again.
Old 08-26-2024, 11:34 AM   #9
change2chance
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefootlover4her View Post
I'll be sure to insult her the next chance I get if I go in there lol. The audacity, and then she tried to income shame me as if it was an affordability issue: 'You don't have enough to do it?' was one of her many follow up statements after only getting the shot. It certainly wasn't worth making a scene and being on bad terms with staff but she'll get a good old fashioned calculated and fierce choice of words if we were to cross paths again. I'll likely stick to afternoons if I'm there again.
You might've just dodged a bullet anyways since she was talking like that smh As Fb said "It's better to pick your battles" because depending on how Petty she is she might have gotten Security on it for telling her off. Maybe that was an off night
change2chance is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2024, 01:57 PM   #10
Thefootlover4her
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by change2chance View Post
You might've just dodged a bullet anyways since she was talking like that smh As Fb said "It's better to pick your battles" because depending on how Petty she is she might have gotten Security on it for telling her off. Maybe that was an off night
I'm always mindful of how many of these horrible dancers (as people) will use their leverage with security. The guy is always going to be looked at with bad bias and likely treated accordingly. Another thing to do though is to beat them to the punch and go to security on them when they're in the wrong or there's a sense they'll meet out of hand. I took the L of $10 and won't have to worry about her. I'll be keeping my distance besides an opportune time to use words that'll stick with her conscious for life.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women