Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60228
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2024, 01:32 PM   #1
TheTopG655
JailBird

Encounters: 69
Default Encounter: Chinese Hoetel Debauchery with Bad B Valley Girl

Date: 8/16/2024
Name: Suyi
Phone: 415-340-9232
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://xiannuge8388.com/
City: Moom City
State: Texas
Address: Moom Town
Activities: nuru, lfk/dfk, tiddy fuck, bbj, mish, cg shower
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: D cup breasts with a fat ass, pretty face, reverse tramp stamp above pussy. Brown hair.
Recommendation: Yes
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 03:17 PM   #2
youthinkyouknowme
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

youthinkyouknowme is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 04:10 PM   #3
BigDawg1966
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Nice post. Will you treat yourself to Kimchi or Orange Chicken next time?
BigDawg1966 is online now   Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 09:39 PM   #4
CT$odGwn
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

such dramatic experience
CT$odGwn is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 10:58 PM   #5
shashankcolt
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I went for debauchery after your post today and asked for Suyi. But they hooked me up with some other available girl. Had yet another rushed experience on VIP package. I messaged agency about it when I was in the room, she got calls from the bosses and then she apologized (or rebuked whatever) to me in Chinese to damage control and forced me back to give a massage to finish her time. Totally awkward and such a turn off. Wasn't able to even ask her name in all this drama. YMMV depending on the girl and the day. Chinese Debauchery continued. Lol!
Will try to put my encounter report soon.
shashankcolt is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2024, 06:41 AM   #6
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by youthinkyouknowme View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg1966 View Post
Nice post. Will you treat yourself to Kimchi or Orange Chicken next time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT$odGwn View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashankcolt View Post
I went for debauchery after your post today and asked for Suyi. But they hooked me up with some other available girl. Had yet another rushed experience on VIP package. I messaged agency about it when I was in the room, she got calls from the bosses and then she apologized (or rebuked whatever) to me in Chinese to damage control and forced me back to give a massage to finish her time. Totally awkward and such a turn off. Wasn't able to even ask her name in all this drama. YMMV depending on the girl and the day. Chinese Debauchery continued. Lol!
Will try to put my encounter report soon.
Old 08-17-2024, 07:04 AM   #7
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
such dramatic experience
Old 08-17-2024, 08:08 AM   #8
CT$odGwn
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTopG655 View Post

Old 08-17-2024, 05:20 PM   #9
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Old 08-17-2024, 06:35 PM   #10
CT$odGwn
Premium Access

Quote:
Old 08-18-2024, 12:48 AM   #11
asiangf
Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Exclamation no-go

Question: Why do you list a 415 number, when a number beginning with 347 is listed on their site?

I am intrigued by their offering, however there's many red flags I encountered which are cause for concern

1. No screening process
2. They advertise certain services. (Translate it..)
3. I was pressured to quickly select a girl when I contacted the number
4. I was given an address almost immediately
5. it's at a hotel. (Although I'd consider this a yellow flag since many independents operate this way.)
6. Very few reviews, some are sus, and many are negative.

Overall I'm not convinced they're worth trying. Unfortunate because I want to spend time with a Chinese girl sometime.

Can anyone else vouch for them other than the same few users? For now I'd say it's prudent to stick with the well-known and proven outfits.
asiangf is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2024, 05:51 AM   #12
BigDawg1966
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

https://xiaoyaojing168.xyz/ is a solid choice if you are looking for Chinese girls in Richardson. They are well organized, polite and non-rushed the 2 times I have gone. Site from OP is disorganized and poor at responding.
BigDawg1966 is online now   Quote
Old 08-18-2024, 11:48 AM   #13
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiangf View Post
Question: Why do you list a 415 number, when a number beginning with 347 is listed on their site?

I am intrigued by their offering, however there's many red flags I encountered which are cause for concern

1. No screening process
2. They advertise certain services. (Translate it..)
3. I was pressured to quickly select a girl when I contacted the number
4. I was given an address almost immediately
5. it's at a hotel. (Although I'd consider this a yellow flag since many independents operate this way.)
6. Very few reviews, some are sus, and many are negative.

Overall I'm not convinced they're worth trying. Unfortunate because I want to spend time with a Chinese girl sometime.

Can anyone else vouch for them other than the same few users? For now I'd say it's prudent to stick with the well-known and proven outfits.
Original Question: I have their original number I found from adultsearch adds saved. That's what I use.

1. You assume there's no screening process. I messaged them through google voice once and they sent me a screenshot saying text them with a real number. The screenshot of the app had city, state zip, email, socials. Since it was a fake number with literally nothing there they were scared. Making big assumptions about screening there with those proven outfits, who's to say the Koreans don't do that?

2-6...This is a Chinese Hoetel...not some Korean studio with fat bait and switch girls you can't walk out on. It's not for the faint of heart or scared. You're expecting too much there.
Old 08-18-2024, 02:06 PM   #14
asiangf
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Original Question: I have their original number I found from adultsearch adds saved. That's what I use.

1. You assume there's no screening process. I messaged them through google voice once and they sent me a screenshot saying text them with a real number. The screenshot of the app had city, state zip, email, socials. Since it was a fake number with literally nothing there they were scared. Making big assumptions about screening there with those proven outfits, who's to say the Koreans don't do that?

2-6...This is a Chinese Hoetel...not some Korean studio with fat bait and switch girls you can't walk out on. It's not for the faint of heart or scared. You're expecting too much there.
The 347 number did not seem to do any sort of screening, their reponses were too quick for that to have been done thoroughly, and their english was suprisingly good but that could just be grammerly or autocorrect. FYI I use app numbers as well.

The Korean studios do screen, each and every one I've contacted has done so, that's a good thing.

I just operate with an abundance of caution. I'll continue my research, mull over it some more, and watch for more reviews before taking the plunge.
asiangf is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2024, 02:57 PM   #15
James469
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

James469 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women