Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Studio - Houston
test
Encounters - Studio - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162380
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41264
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35658
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2024, 09:22 AM   #16
yamaguchi
Registered Member

Does the girl use a strong hose to make sure nothing is left inside?
yamaguchi is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2024, 01:00 PM   #17
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaguchi View Post
Does the girl use a strong hose to make sure nothing is left inside?
Why would she when I am sure there are some mongers who will pay good money to eat it out of her.lol
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2024, 12:24 PM   #18
EatEMup
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser98 View Post
Tell me how this sentence of yours makes grammatical sense before you call ME slow…

“Why would bbfs a provider”

Seriously, read it (maybe slowly) and see if it makes sense to you.
Because it should read:

Why would YOU

or

Why would ANYONE “BBFS a provider”?

The way you wrote it, it sounds like a mongoloid was practicing for a safe sex seminar.

The answer is: because you can. He’s taking the risk sure. But doesn’t the same thing happen with Mona Lisa, Charismatic Chloe, Mila Jinx, Ariel or any number of ladies who also do provide the same service ?

OP I understand what you’re saying: why would you do this with an agency girl? Given the additional swimmers that are dropped off at the pool so I’m guessing this begs you to ask the question.

If you or they take prep meds, it doesn’t matter if you take 4 loads a day or 10 does it?

Isn’t that the reason for the prep meds?
EatEMup is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2024, 12:27 PM   #19
EatEMup
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

I mean, who here hasn’t seen a bottle of summers eve in the shower and the little apparatus they use to gush that shit out, in a providers shower before?

What do you think they do with that, use it as a water pick?

They’re getting that poison out from some load they took earlier so they can be “fresh” for the next John / trick/ (your name here) who is going to contribute a few bits towards her financial freedom(purse, nails hair, taking care of her real boyfriend (loser but damn she takes care of him?). Whether it was the last guy she saw or her boyfriend / Pimp in the morning…

She’s gotta get that poison out.
EatEMup is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2024, 01:10 PM   #20
TheClipse
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I don’t think they all get it out. Probably use it as lube for the following guys.
TheClipse is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2024, 03:39 PM   #21
Asiancajun
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Guess it feels better than hand
Asiancajun is online now   Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 05:10 AM   #22
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatEMup View Post
The way you wrote it…
You quoted my post, which would imply that you were speaking to me. Make no mistake, it was not me who asked “Why would bbfs a provider.”
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 07:51 PM   #23
tacogrande
Gaining Momentum

I'm in my 60's and always go raw, so what?
tacogrande is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2024, 07:06 AM   #24
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

This whole deal about bragging about your (paid) conquest like some high school kid isn't very smart. First of all, nobody gives two shits who you bareback.

Now, put on your thinking caps for a second or two, to think what's really said when someone brags about barebacking someone. You set the provider up to fail because everybody who reads your review, which is probably bullshit anyway, will now expect her to bareback them. And if she refuses to bareback them, they leave pissed off and probable write a bullshit review to get back at her. They go over there with one intent and one only to get rawdogged, but they forgot rule #1 of the hobby which is YMMV. And now they're pissed off.

Now, you set the future clients of hers up to fail, because if she does bareback him and two weeks after the fact he's pissing razor blades and tears are running down his cheeks, it's all a part of a bareback review or tied to a bareback review. HIV was mentioned, but there are a lot of nasty bugs that can cause the guys pain.

Most people who I know and knew of back in the day, if they got bareback, they were classy enough not to write it in the review. Sure there were little cliques of a couple of guys who shared between themselves if there was a new bareback gal in town, but for the most part they didn't include it in a review.

Read again the post by MarcellusWalluz about that little swimming sperm that actually attaches itself to a fertile egg, the pretend you just got a text from a provider you barebacked that she's now pregnant. The courts don't care if she's a provider, the only thing the courts want to know is who is the father, then pretend you have to explain to your wife how $1000 a month goes to the kid you had with the w***e. And before you want to debate what's in this paragraph, just know I had a lot of friends in the hobby, and a couple were lawyers, and this came from a lawyer.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2024, 11:28 AM   #25
granito212
Premium Access

lmao yeah ok
granito212 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2024, 01:28 PM   #26
bcglx
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Dear John, your preaching to the choir just worry about yourself first. Also the agency advertises bbfs for their ladies nobody is going in expecting something she doesn't offer. If you have the donation to afford her bbfs nobody should judge everyone in here is a trick so check yourself first before you start commenting acting all high and almighty. Imagine we ran into each other at the agency nobody would say shit. we would all keep are shades on and keep moving. Don't be a keyboard warrior just book an appointment and go smash something nice you'll stop caring about other people's Johnsons being covered or uncovered.
bcglx is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2024, 02:27 PM   #27
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatEMup View Post
They’re getting that poison out from some load they took earlier so they can be “fresh” for the next John / trick/ (your name here) who is going to contribute a few bits towards her financial freedom(purse, nails hair, taking care of her real boyfriend (loser but damn she takes care of him?).
I can’t find a user named “(your name here)” on eccie. Why is she getting so fresh for that guy? I understand John or trick but not (your name here).
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2024, 05:48 PM   #28
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcglx View Post
Dear John, your preaching to the choir just worry about yourself first. Also the agency advertises bbfs for their ladies nobody is going in expecting something she doesn't offer. If you have the donation to afford her bbfs nobody should judge everyone in here is a trick so check yourself first before you start commenting acting all high and almighty. Imagine we ran into each other at the agency nobody would say shit. we would all keep are shades on and keep moving. Don't be a keyboard warrior just book an appointment and go smash something nice you'll stop caring about other people's Johnsons being covered or uncovered.

Like it or not, I stand by my post 100%. We can just agree to disagree.
Old 08-17-2024, 09:27 PM   #29
Jackpuck
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Like it or not, I stand by my post 100%. We can just agree to disagree.
Problem again is you trying to preach morality in this forum.

Do you even hear yourself?

It is not agree to disagree, it is not your place to preach here.

What would you say if i tell you is immoral to paid for sex? I don't know why you would do such a thing. What kind of person are you paying for sex?

Is that ok? Should i post i stand by my comment 100%?
Jackpuck is online now   Quote
Old 08-18-2024, 08:00 PM   #30
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpuck View Post
Problem again is you trying to preach morality in this forum.

Do you even hear yourself?

It is not agree to disagree, it is not your place to preach here.

What would you say if i tell you is immoral to paid for sex? I don't know why you would do such a thing. What kind of person are you paying for sex?

Is that ok? Should i post i stand by my comment 100%?

It's not about preaching, it's about some guy giving some lady a disease or vice versa. It's bigger and goes deeper than anybody bragging about getting BBFS to get attention, like he's special or some sort of hobby superstar, or his pockets are deep and he can afford a big tip for rawdogging.

I can't say this for sure, but I've been around for a lot of years and I would bet that some guy who brags about barebacking would find a session date tough going (to the ladies who are actively reading posts and reviews) because the guy is dangerous and because they can't keep their mouths shut on something between him and the lady.

Lastly I don't see myself as preaching, and if desired, the ignore function works just fine

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women