Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60211
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2024, 07:45 PM   #46
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9
Default Yup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXCKxjFQuD8

What a weird old creepy white guy...
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2024, 10:09 PM   #47
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
LOL! Get over yourselves. Those same polls were your bread and butter when trump was ahead of Biden. Now, they're fake because Shitty Hitler is losing ground to Kamala and Gov. Tim?

You, sir, have just reached the medal round of Olympic Mental Gymnastics.
... You're not questioning another member's mental health,
are you??

... And what does THAT have to do with Kamala choosing
the creepy bloke??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2024, 06:59 AM   #48
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
LOL! Get over yourselves. Those same polls were your bread and butter when trump was ahead of Biden. Now, they're fake because Shitty Hitler is losing ground to Kamala and Gov. Tim?

You, sir, have just reached the medal round of Olympic Mental Gymnastics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
are you??

the creepy bloke??

#### Salty
Don't worry about it Tommy, when salty runs out of superfluous streams of telling us all what real Americans want, he starts complaining and hitting the report button.

Salty, what does your post have to do with the subject? You aren't a mod, so just report it if you don't like it. No one gives a shit about any flags you toss.

Back to the subject: Walz isn't creepy; Tim Walz is precisely what JD Vance is pretending to be.
Sadly for MAGA, This new Democratic ticket is rightfully optimistic about America and its future. Trump and MAGA offer nothing but relentless negativity. REAL Americans are sick of it, and all the righties are scared shitless. I hope that doesn't count as "questioning another member's mental health." lol
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2024, 09:28 AM   #49
IMGTH58
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Try again

The Republican Party is the party that embraces white supremacy and Christian Nationalists.

While most Republicans are not white supremacists, all white supremacists are Republican, and the standard bearer welcomes them with open arms. ("They are good people.")

Republicans will never nominate a Jewish person or any person of another race for the top jobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Lets be clear on one thing, the Democratic party is the party of Anti Semitism.

When your own state Senator tells the country not to pick his own governor for VP, and the only reason is, he's Jewish, what else is there to say about them.

We know they are leftists, we know they hate Israel, because even though its a very liberal country, its also the only Democracy in the middle East, and that makes the Muslims angry, it makes the Democrats hate them, because they can count.

14 Million Jews in the world, vs. 2 BILLION MUSLIMS, who, is going to gain them the most votes in the future, and I can state, its not the Jews.

Damn I wish Stevepar was still alive, because I'd love to hear a liberal Jews view on being abandoned by the Party they primarily belong to.

IF anyone here is Jewish, and not afraid to state it, I'd like to hear your thoughts on what occurred, would you defend not picking Shapiro, or why you agree with the choice to pick the old grey haired white dude?

I think Walz was the worst possible pick, they are likely to win his state anyway, this puts PA back in play which, I think is far more likely to go Trump.
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2024, 09:30 AM   #50
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
Don't worry about it Tommy, when salty runs out of superfluous streams of telling us all what real Americans want, he starts complaining and hitting the report button.

Salty, what does your post have to do with the subject? You aren't a mod, so just report it if you don't like it. No one gives a shit about any flags you toss.

Back to the subject: Walz isn't creepy; Tim Walz is precisely what JD Vance is pretending to be.
Sadly for MAGA, This new Democratic ticket is rightfully optimistic about America and its future. Trump and MAGA offer nothing but relentless negativity. REAL Americans are sick of it, and all the righties are scared shitless. I hope that doesn't count as "questioning another member's mental health." lol
Stolen valor is weird and unforgivable. There are weird things about him that you can’t post on this hooker board. He’s that weird.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2024, 09:40 AM   #51
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
are you??

the creepy bloke??

#### Salty
Huh? What are you yammering on about?

I was just pointing out the mental gymnastics necessary to shove the polls in people's faces every day when your guy is ahead, and then questioning the validity of those very same polls when your guy falls behind.

Polls are either important or they're not. You don't get to cherrypick this shit. It's not the bible.

Fact is, ever since Kamala picked Walz to be her running mate, enthusiasm for Democrats has been through the roof. The polls are reflecting that.

Contrary to maga cult thinking, it IS possible for Kamala to be ahead of trump right now, especially given her wildly popular VP pick in Tim Walz. People, of all stripes, love the guy.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2024, 12:36 PM   #52
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMGTH58 View Post
The Republican Party is the party that embraces white supremacy and Christian Nationalists.

While most Republicans are not white supremacists, all white supremacists are Republican, and the standard bearer welcomes them with open arms. ("They are good people.")

Republicans will never nominate a Jewish person or any person of another race for the top jobs.
Funny that. Looks like even the white supremacists are starting to think he's an loser, and tell me that's not like being called ugly by a frog.

Quote:
Trump Has Started to Piss Off White Supremacists | The New Republic

White supremacist, Hitler fan, and far-right political pundit Nick Fuentes shockingly revoked his support from Donald Trump’s campaign early Friday, announcing on social media that he and his allies believed that the presidential bid is headed for a “catastrophic loss.”

“Tonight I declared a new Groyper War against the Trump campaign,” Fuentes wrote on X (formerly Twitter) shortly after midnight, referring to a group of far-right activists known as groypers.

Fuentes explained that he and his far-right squad of online trolls “support Trump” but that they view his 2024 campaign as being “hijacked” by lobbyists, consultants, and donors that had aided Trump’s 2016 Republican opponents. All in all, Fuentes believed they were “blowing it.”

“Without serious changes we are headed for a catastrophic loss,” Fuentes wrote.

“This is NOT a purity spiral, this is about living up to the AMERICA FIRST credo put forth by Trump in 2016 which will ensure VICTORY in 2024,” Fuentes continued. “On Monday I will present a detailed statement of the facts, a mission statement, and a plan of action on my Rumble channel. STAY TUNED.”

In another post two hours later, Fuentes shared a screenshot of trending hashtags on Truth Social, including “#GroyperWar2”, “#FireLaCivita,” and “#FireWiles,” the latter two of which refer to senior Trump advisers Chris LaCivita and Susie Wiles, who helped engineer Trump’s political resurrection following his loss in 2020.

“We haven’t even started,” Fuentes captioned the screengrab.

Despite white men making up a massive part of Trump’s primary support base—and his attempts to pander to them this election cycle—the Republican nominee has seen a stunning slip in support within this demographic.
Old 08-09-2024, 12:51 PM   #53
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Less than 50% of people in Texas voted in 2016 (50% of the total)

Less than 50% of the people in Texas who voted, voted for Trump (25% of the total)
Less than half of the people in Texas who voted for Trump were women (12.5% of the total)
And less than half of the women from Texas who voted for Trump were non-white women (6.25% of the total)

The fact that Kamela is a woman, and a woman of color to boot, is going to cause all of the women in the country, of color or not, to vote for the first female POTUS. If you look back to how many POC voted in 2004 vs in 2005, where Obama became the first black POTUS, in 2008, about 65% of eligible Black voters, 49% of eligible Hispanic voters, and 48% of eligible Asian voters participated. Overall, approximately 30% of voters were non-white in 2008, up from around 25% in 2004.

A 5% jump in the total number of people voting is huge! Kamela's going to get the same thing, but she's double dipping and she only has her genetics to thank for that.
Although not picking the Token Gay Guy slash Jew could had gotten her points, I'm glad that she didn't need to play a card that dirty.

There's nothing weird about Tim Walz. Being progressive doesn't mean you need to be a weird old douche bag.

And likewise, being conservative doesn't mean you need to be a weird old douchebag, either. Huh. Funny how that works both ways.

At the very least, Kamela and Walz aren't lying to the American people with every breath they take.

But then again, if YOU think someone's weird, great! Free country! You can think and say whatever you want! Doesn't mean that someone else isn't going to think that YOU are weird... if the people you associate with are weird inbred couchfucking illiterates who wear diapers as a fashion statement, well, then you are weird by association... YOU shouldn't have any quarrel with people who think you are weird thinking that you are weird, because it goes both ways. It's just that what Harris' camp is doing is the most down to earth, wholesome thing. Not calling names, just pointing out that like the weird uncle who always talks about the water turning the frogs gay at the family reunion, MAGAs and Trump's camp are that weird uncle.

That's the great part about having an opinion. You can have yours, and I can have mine. You only need to care about what the other people think about you. And if you don't care, well, if you don't care, then there's nothing stopping you from acting as weird as you want.

MAGAs so weird lol
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2024, 01:21 PM   #54
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Less than 50% of people in Texas voted in 2016 (50% of the total)

Less than 50% of the people in Texas who voted, voted for Trump (25% of the total)
Less than half of the people in Texas who voted for Trump were women (12.5% of the total)
And less than half of the women from Texas who voted for Trump were non-white women (6.25% of the total)

The fact that Kamela is a woman, and a woman of color to boot, is going to cause all of the women in the country, of color or not, to vote for the first female POTUS. If you look back to how many POC voted in 2004 vs in 2005, where Obama became the first black POTUS, in 2008, about 65% of eligible Black voters, 49% of eligible Hispanic voters, and 48% of eligible Asian voters participated. Overall, approximately 30% of voters were non-white in 2008, up from around 25% in 2004.

A 5% jump in the total number of people voting is huge! Kamela's going to get the same thing, but she's double dipping and she only has her genetics to thank for that.
Although not picking the Token Gay Guy slash Jew could had gotten her points, I'm glad that she didn't need to play a card that dirty.

There's nothing weird about Tim Walz. Being progressive doesn't mean you need to be a weird old douche bag.

And likewise, being conservative doesn't mean you need to be a weird old douchebag, either. Huh. Funny how that works both ways.

At the very least, Kamela and Walz aren't lying to the American people with every breath they take.

But then again, if YOU think someone's weird, great! Free country! You can think and say whatever you want! Doesn't mean that someone else isn't going to think that YOU are weird... if the people you associate with are weird inbred couchfucking illiterates who wear diapers as a fashion statement, well, then you are weird by association... YOU shouldn't have any quarrel with people who think you are weird thinking that you are weird, because it goes both ways. It's just that what Harris' camp is doing is the most down to earth, wholesome thing. Not calling names, just pointing out that like the weird uncle who always talks about the water turning the frogs gay at the family reunion, MAGAs and Trump's camp are that weird uncle.

That's the great part about having an opinion. You can have yours, and I can have mine. You only need to care about what the other people think about you. And if you don't care, well, if you don't care, then there's nothing stopping you from acting as weird as you want.

MAGAs so weird lol
Have you ever inserted a tampon into yourself Papi? Timmy Tampon is fucking weird.
Old 08-09-2024, 05:20 PM   #55
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Have you ever inserted a tampon into yourself Papi? Timmy Tampon is fucking weird.

Nah. That would be weird. Sort of like you quoting a post that isn't mine, then asking me a question about it

Speaking of tampons, you may want to check yours. The way things are shaping up, it's pretty likely you're about to have a "heavy" day. lol
Old 08-09-2024, 05:29 PM   #56
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nah. That would be weird. Sort of like you quoting a post that isn't mine, then asking me a question about it

Speaking of tampons, you may want to check yours. The way things are shaping up, it's pretty likely you're about to have a "heavy" day. lol
You’re supporting Timmy Tampon. Not me TPapi. Your weak attempt to flip the script failed. He put tampons in guys bathrooms. I guess you’ve had the opportunity to use them TPapi. Not me. I think it’s weird. You don’t TPapi. I guess you have experience!!!!!

Old 08-09-2024, 05:32 PM   #57
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Stolen valor is weird and unforgivable. There are weird things about him that you can’t post on this hooker board. He’s that weird.

Please tell us all you know about valor, stolen or otherwise. Do you have any good stories of your times of sacrifice and courage you'd like to regale us with?

Old 08-09-2024, 05:42 PM   #58
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please tell us all you know about valor, stolen or otherwise. Do you have any good stories of your times of sacrifice and courage you'd like to regale us with?

It’s not about me TPapi. It’s about Timmy Tampon and his stolen valor TPapi. He got busted big time TPapi. You can’t defend Timmy Tampon and his stolen valor TPapi. He’s a complete weirdo and douche bag TPapi
Old 08-09-2024, 07:05 PM   #59
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

He made it so that public school restrooms need to have tampons available. That's great. Everyone who needs to use tampons (which is 50% of the population) benefit. The other 50% of the population who do not use tampons, well, this doesn't inconvenience them at all.

Why does it always have to be an US vs THEM argument with MAGA? That's weird. It's like you spilled some beans on your weird uncle's plate at thanksgiving dinner passing the sides, and instead of apologizing and him taking it like a normal person, he goes outside and pisses on your car door as a means of retribution. That's a weird thing to do.

Politics need to go back down the route of 'make things better for everyone on society'. Not just for the betterment of the people who worship the same weird old crazy man
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2024, 07:10 PM   #60
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
He made it so that public school restrooms need to have tampons available. That's great. Everyone who needs to use tampons (which is 50% of the population) benefit. The other 50% of the population who do not use tampons, well, this doesn't inconvenience them at all.

Why does it always have to be an US vs THEM argument with MAGA? That's weird. It's like you spilled some beans on your weird uncle's plate at thanksgiving dinner passing the sides, and instead of apologizing and him taking it like a normal person, he goes outside and pisses on your car door as a means of retribution. That's a weird thing to do.

Politics need to go back down the route of 'make things better for everyone on society'. Not just for the betterment of the people who worship the same weird old crazy man
Girls bathrooms always had them. He put them in the boys room. Which orifice would you stick a tampon in? I’m assuming you’re a biological male. Your ear? Nose? Mouth? Or butthole? Tell us Owby. Which orifice do you prefer?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women