Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41256
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2024, 09:00 PM   #1
Girthzilla
Registered Member

Default Got stood up TWICE by Myriah, Scarlett’s partner

Tried to see Myriah TWICE. Got stood up both times. First time we arranged for an afternoon session at 4. She confirmed early in the day then went silent. Couldn’t get any response.
Half and hour before our session was supposed to start I get ahold of her partner Scarlett. She says Myriah’s asleep. I tell her to text me when she gets up. I have some errands in SKC. At 4:30 I text Scarlett again and ask if I can do a session with her. She’s amendable and gives me a residential address.

About 4:30 I get Myriah saying she overslept and just needs to take a shower. I try to give her some grace time but mine is limited at this point. She begs patience then tells me she has to run and get medication. Then no response to how long that will take.
Finally comes out with Scarlett, both dressed nicely, along with some young white kid and and a grizzly large black guy. They all go into the car. Assuming I’m being ditched for some other call I immediately leave.
I contact her the next day. She wants to fix the situation and we work out a deal that we both like. We arrange for a time at 6. I send a couple of texts to confirm but nothing, then get one at 5:15 saying she has just gotten up and could we do 6:15-6:30? I say ok and head in at 6:22 (traffic delay). She’s getting something out of the car and I get a better look. She’s super cute and has a lovely wide-hipped figure with a slender torso. Thats hot. She shouts out to wait a minute and she’ll text me up. That was 50 minutes ago as I type this.

TCB with Myriah is extremely problematic
Girthzilla is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 10:28 PM   #2
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Link? Who are you talking about?
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 03:02 PM   #3
beerbud
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I agree the communication could be much better with them. I’ve tried to connect myself and no luck

https://skipthegames.com/posts/kansa...-/160170001684
beerbud is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 03:13 PM   #4
ReubenShowalter
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Did these 2 drop out of the hobby or working more UTR with no ad support? Just curious.
ReubenShowalter is online now   Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 06:26 PM   #5
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

I could go on&on&on about the number of times I've asked gents here why in the hell they try scheduling women who work basically off STG. These type of posts are absolutely the norm, and YET...
KCFalcon77 is online now   Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 11:23 PM   #6
jan-w
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
I could go on&on&on about the number of times I've asked gents here why in the hell they try scheduling women who work basically off STG. These type of posts are absolutely the norm, and YET...

No, they're not the norm. You just have to do research and use common sense. Virtually all the ladies I've seen in recent years have been off STG and LC. Lot's of gals on there who make appointments, keep them and provide good service. You just got to do the homework.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2024, 01:43 AM   #7
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
No, they're not the norm. You just have to do research and use common sense. Virtually all the ladies I've seen in recent years have been off STG and LC. Lot's of gals on there who make appointments, keep them and provide good service. You just got to do the homework.
If you say so. It seems 95% of the ones posted here and on the reviews look very similar to this or crap service, or bait and switch. I'm not talking about the ladies who also post here and p411 that are verifiable. Its this other group. If they are only on STG or LC and most of the reviews are like that just HOW do you do research?
Old 08-06-2024, 06:25 AM   #8
Lubeman
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Have a Ted talk.
Lubeman is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2024, 11:16 AM   #9
jan-w
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
If you say so. It seems 95% of the ones posted here and on the reviews look very similar to this or crap service, or bait and switch. I'm not talking about the ladies who also post here and p411 that are verifiable. Its this other group. If they are only on STG or LC and most of the reviews are like that just HOW do you do research?

Lol, no it's not anywhere near 95% rip-offs. I get it. You hate STG. So don't use it. First off, I do check reviews here and there are plenty of good ones about gals who post on STG and LC. That's where I begin. I also run their phone numbers and get any other info out there. I also just use common sense. If an ad posts fake pics with outrageous claims, rates, so forth, they're scams.

There are scams on those sites. I don't deny that. But guys have gotten scammed on 'high-end" sites too. They're not sacred and usually they cost the guys a lot more money with their outdated pics, weak menus, deposits, real world screening etc. No matter what site you use, do your due diligence and use some common sense. It's not that complicated.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2024, 02:31 PM   #10
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

I don't hate STG. And MAYBE I'm exagerating the 95%, BUT the rate of poor service and scams seems way higher then with ladies that post here, P411, and tryst. I realize some ladies use all of the above which helps raise the STG and LC good review rate somewhat.I have NEVER once said anything bad about STG, except in reference to a bad review or post here by another gent. That alone should tell you there are plenty of bad ones, and thats only the gents who go to the trouble to actually post how they got fleeced. I simply don't have the inclination to run that high a risk rate of a below average outcome. If your system works for you, have at it.
Old 08-06-2024, 04:04 PM   #11
Boredinop
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

I don't understand the posts when guys say they got stood up twice.........once and you should say f***'em and move on.
Boredinop is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2024, 10:00 PM   #12
Kilgore.Trout
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Kilgore.Trout is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2024, 09:07 AM   #13
Lubeman
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredinop View Post
I don't understand the posts when guys say they got stood up twice.........once and you should say f***'em and move on.
A lot of these guys are in love with hookers.
Lubeman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women