Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2024, 07:34 PM   #1
Yasuke_
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default Bucks FW raided?

I was chatting with a dancer yesterday who casually mentioned that the club wa raided about a month ago. I asked her to repeat herself, cause I was thinking she meant another club. But no she meant the very one we were sitting in. I was still a bit skeptical but she called a server over who poured out the details, indicating a few dancers got arrested. Did I miss a post or something?? I thought for sure the club hounds would have broke the news here.
Yasuke_ is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2024, 08:50 PM   #2
BoneHome777
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

The traffic in the clubs has declined significantly according to several dancers I know at a few clubs. Evident in the posting here.
BoneHome777 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2024, 11:43 PM   #3
Here42Girls
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneHome777 View Post
The traffic in the clubs has declined significantly according to several dancers I know at a few clubs. Evident in the posting here.
Part of this is quality, in the women 's looks, the variety of women, their game, the dancing etc.

I was in Baby Dolls last week and one girl I thought was good looking enough sat with me after I tipped her. She complained about how it was slow, but while she sat with me her energy was so lacking in effort. I don't consider it my job to drive convo with a dancer, and I usually let the dancer's game decide whether we dance or not, partly as a test, because I am not going to ask 99 times out of 100 lol. But she seemed not that interested in/capable of conversing herself into a dance. *shrugs* I did of course find an engaging woman later.

Another thing, I noticed something weird that night at Baby Dolls; a dancer actually danced. It seems like most dancers just sit there when they are on stage, at least at the clubs I visit most. The dancer actually had moves but as I sit thinking about it, it was weird that she actually danced because very few do. The fact that she was actually good/elegant/sexy made it weirder lol

So, there's a big percentage of dancers who can neither dance nor chat. Plus, most of them are from the same island and look the same and can't chat in a literal sense because pequeno ingles. That's a recipe for an experience that isn't worth it a few too many times out of ten.

That said, the vast majority of people in the clubs do not tip AT ALL, so maybe quality is at the level that DFW patrons are collectively paying for.
Here42Girls is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2024, 04:04 PM   #4
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Buck's FW is a brothel, not as bad as Fantasy Ranch in Euless back in the day, but if you cannot get at the very least a BBBJ, then you do not have any money or you do not want one, even if you are old, fat, stink of BO and had not wiped your ass after taking multiple shits, the girls at BFW would still do it. I was in the VIP one time and saw a dancer had to hold the dude's stomach blubber up with both hands so she could do her thing. A raid was inevitable and I am surprised it had not been done much earlier. I have to laugh when I see guys write how Buck's has LE paid off so they have amnesty.

Quote:

Many of the guys who often frequent strip clubs do not provide intel anymore, unless it is of a general nature, and sometimes not even that anymore. Personally, I do not want some guy sending me a PM reading something like this: "What is her stage name?, what days/shift does she work?. ect.". A couple of years ago, I told one guy on here via PM about a stripper I saw regularly and how she swallowed with a smile every time I saw her. The next time I saw her a few weeks later, she slapped me in the face and told me she would never give me dances again and of course, she told other dancers. Good thing that club had a high turnover rate and she finally left to. Needless to say, no more intel will be coming from me about the dancers I see or even the clubs I frequent most.

You guys need to grow up and do your own work and recon!
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 08-02-2024, 04:28 PM   #5
robekasp
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

A dancer told me this as well about 2 weeks ago. Said that several dancers were arrested before they were able to "clock in". She didnt give any names and I couldnt find any other info on it anywhere else. I will say that I did not see a couple of girls there that are normally there during that time that are players.
robekasp is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2024, 10:37 PM   #6
wchicken
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Buck's FW is a brothel, not as bad as Fantasy Ranch in Euless back in the day, but if you cannot get at the very least a BBBJ, then you do not have any money or you do not want one, even if you are old, fat, stink of BO and had not wiped your ass after taking multiple shits, the girls at BFW would still do it. I was in the VIP one time and saw a dancer had to hold the dude's stomach blubber up with both hands so she could do her thing. A raid was inevitable and I am surprised it had not been done much earlier. I have to laugh when I see guys write how Buck's has LE paid off so they have amnesty.

Many of the guys who often frequent strip clubs do not provide intel anymore, unless it is of a general nature, and sometimes not even that anymore. Personally, I do not want some guy sending me a PM reading something like this: "What is her stage name?, what days/shift does she work?. ect.". A couple of years ago, I told one guy on here via PM about a stripper I saw regularly and how she swallowed with a smile every time I saw her. The next time I saw her a few weeks later, she slapped me in the face and told me she would never give me dances again and of course, she told other dancers. Good thing that club had a high turnover rate and she finally left to. Needless to say, no more intel will be coming from me about the dancers I see or even the clubs I frequent most.

You guys need to grow up and do your own work and recon!
wchicken is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2024, 06:48 AM   #7
BoneHome777
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

BoneHome777 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2024, 10:51 AM   #8
Yasuke_
Premium Access

Wile E, I feel ya. Thing is the forum is useless if NO ONE posts anything. If everyone sampled but never reported there would be ZERO traffic here and we wouldn’t even bother to look ((see USAG Dallas SC forum). I post selectively. Usually high volume sluts, but those are the ones who tend to get busted or wear out their welcome quickly. Some fellas ask for the info but I only give up the cum dumps. The more selective and/or physically desirable babes I hold close to the chest unless we trade info.
Old 08-03-2024, 11:00 AM   #9
Yasuke_
Premium Access

Default Heard the same

Noticed some of the money makers from the night shift were working days. A waitress at BFW who spoke of the raid said the manager schedules the “A team” girls for the dayshift wile the newbs and B teamers work nights. In my mind I was like “WTF??” Normally the hottest chicks and best earners work nights when customer traffic is greatest. It was Wednesday afternoon and as I looked auround there was only TWO chicks that could qualify for the noght hotties and I was sitting with one of them. Maybe some one could qualify or debunk this BS.

robekasp I’m wondering if the ones who got busted before clocking in were foreign dancers on expired visas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robekasp View Post
A dancer told me this as well about 2 weeks ago. Said that several dancers were arrested before they were able to "clock in". She didnt give any names and I couldnt find any other info on it anywhere else. I will say that I did not see a couple of girls there that are normally there during that time that are players.
Old 08-03-2024, 11:13 AM   #10
Yasuke_
Premium Access

Default Again, heard the same

Some very hot dancers from Flashdancers and BFW. Mentioned the same thing. Two from FD were considering switching clubs but I don’t think that will matter much. Part of the problem is the high saturation in some clubs like Chicas Locas (DAL and Arlington), Flashdancers, and Bucks FW night shift. You couldn’t throw a rock without hitting several cuban dancers. Mangers have to pay all of them and can’t reasonably expect them all to make a killing when it is a customer rich but money poor environment. If the clubs culled the heard there would be more to go around. I thought BFW had a god balance for a while on the night shift but now not so much. With the reduced customer traffic you nave many ladies glued to their phones, sometimes while on stage. Never understood the stripper mindset. No rest until you solicit dances from every swingin dick in the club. And after a break hit’em up again. Sometimes that second attempt works and I find that I would have missed out on a good time.

Quote:
Old 08-04-2024, 03:38 PM   #11
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Haven't been in awhile, but have been meaning to stop in & check out how things are going. I have always been mostly a day shift guy since bucks FW is exactly halfway between my job and my house.

The few times I went at night, like when my wife was out of town, the girls were hotter and danced better, but I couldn't get anyone's attention unless I got there early and grabbed a Cabana before some other VIP - and even then I used the waitress to go recruit non-cuban talent.

Anyway - always a fun time there, with some great memories. My bet is it will be business as usual once Football season starts.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2024, 05:34 PM   #12
JohnnyGleet
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I'm surprised give the geographical proximity that there aren't a plethora of Mexicanas Calientes.
I'm more interested in Mexicans . Something to do with their spicier diet ;-)
JohnnyGleet is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2024, 06:42 PM   #13
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet View Post
I'm surprised give the geographical proximity that there aren't a plethora of Mexicanas Calientes.
I'm more interested in Mexicans . Something to do with their spicier diet ;-)
I have no knowledge of any connections but I'm guessing the Cubans have stronger networks. No one wants to fuck with the Miami-Havana team.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2024, 08:45 PM   #14
rcusa
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Visited BFW this week. Absolutely wasted trip. No action at all. The only one going to the "dance" area was a waitress who has a customer in love with her, and pays most of a grand to have her not work the main area.
rcusa is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 08:42 AM   #15
Yasuke_
Premium Access

I’m guessing you went at night because there was not a hot waitress to on seen on dayshift lately. Hell there aren’t any dancers hot enought to drop a grand on in one visit.

Went this weekend and despite the fact it was relatively slow, the VIP area was a revolving door of dancers and patrons. Oddly very few players on the floor. One notorious purveyor of throat and poon was workimg the floor so aggressively she wasn’t even in the stage rotation. There was only one other likely player and a player suspect working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcusa View Post
Visited BFW this week. Absolutely wasted trip. No action at all. The only one going to the "dance" area was a waitress who has a customer in love with her, and pays most of a grand to have her not work the main area.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women