Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41241
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2024, 07:44 AM   #16
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillysEatinIt View Post
Well I have to say that you guys have certainly answered my question! There are a lot of you who want this here for sure. I understand that a lot better. I don't understand the bitterness and mean spirited stuff though. Name calling and support for lies. That doesn't help at all. But I see that some of you refuse to react to that too. Which is good! We need more of that. I don't see myself posting in here much if at all. Which will make some of you glad. But I don't want to be exposed to more negative attitudes and crap. There's enough in real life and that's not why I am on here.
You are on here for the correct reasons. Have fun.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 07:44 AM   #17
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well I have to say that you guys have certainly answered my question! There are a lot of you who want this here for sure. I understand that a lot better. I don't understand the bitterness and mean spirited stuff though. Name calling and support for lies. That doesn't help at all. But I see that some of you refuse to react to that too. Which is good! We need more of that. I don't see myself posting in here much if at all. Which will make some of you glad. But I don't want to be exposed to more negative attitudes and crap. There's enough in real life and that's not why I am on here.
Duplicate post.
Old 07-29-2024, 07:53 AM   #18
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
And the people saw through the lies and kicked control of Congress over to Republicans. Then Clinton " saw the light " and actually governed more to the right.
People kicked control of Congress over to the Democrats in the midterm elections of Trump's term in office. That did not change how Trump tried govern. Trump would not have been able to get his agenda thru. You had CoVid hit during Trump's last year in office.

Control of the House of Reps has often changed during Midterm elections, if wasn't just when Clinton was president.
Old 07-29-2024, 08:26 AM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

we need a dislike button
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 09:10 AM   #20
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

For the thread itself or for a particular post? Because I think this thread is serving a nice purpose actually. I am kind of surprised. I like it and am glad I started it.
BillysEatinIt is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 09:14 AM   #21
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
People kicked control of Congress over to the Democrats in the midterm elections of Trump's term in office. That did not change how Trump tried govern. Trump would not have been able to get his agenda thru. You had CoVid hit during Trump's last year in office.

Control of the House of Reps has often changed during Midterm elections, if wasn't just when Clinton was president.

And you totally missed the reality of the situation.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 11:20 AM   #22
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Politics ain’t beanbag.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 02:03 PM   #23
HoHound
BANNED

Quote:
If you can’t take the heat……….
HoHound is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 02:34 PM   #24
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Surely glad that the lads could help you understand
things here, mate... YOU can still post-of the scene here
- even if it's just to add a cheer to a post you favour.

But a number of us DO appreciate yer thread. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 05:34 PM   #25
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

Back atcha Salty! Good attitude to have. I would have one with you any time!
Old 07-29-2024, 06:13 PM   #26
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Through the years, The majority of those who come on this Forum and plead for more civil discourse are in fact ultra liberals who want to stifle open debate because it exposes their lies.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 10:01 PM   #27
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Through the years, The majority of those who come on this Forum and plead for more civil discourse are in fact ultra liberals who want to stifle open debate because it exposes their lies.
... Now, now there, mate - Let's give everybody a chance.
How can we have great discussions if there's no give and take?

That wise Australian fellow Confushiss would always say:
"Arithmetic is not OPINION!" ... Meaning that opinions
are important to the discussion also.

... I like the fact that the Political forum exists.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2024, 08:50 AM   #28
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

Salty gets it. Not trying to stifle or cancel anyone. There are too many others on both sides doing that. I'm exact opposite.

I started this thread with a pretty negative attitude. Kind of like why bother? But a bunch of you have made me understand a lot better. I'm glad this is here too! But for you guys. Most of it is not for me. A lot of the other threads are very toxic. I'm not getting in there.
Old 08-01-2024, 11:31 AM   #29
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Feel free to exit the building at any time.

This is serious shit. If you can’t see that, the problem is with you.

Of course. It's all so serious that the only resolution is over 14 thousand meaningless posts on a hooker board.

If you can't see that you've lost the plot, the problem is you. Some really weird thought processes there.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2024, 05:46 PM   #30
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
Of course. It's all so serious that the only resolution is over 14 thousand meaningless posts on a hooker board.

If you can't see that you've lost the plot, the problem is you. Some really weird thought processes there.
I see you are up to speed on your MSNBC Talking Points.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women