Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60201
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41235
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2024, 02:53 AM   #1
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default kinkiest or craziest ways ever that...you hit the big O..

alright, hobbyists and providers in the (sometimes) great land of eccie..

let's hear your freaky stories..

and shyness..isn't actually a thing, just a lame ass excuse for being a boring af wallflower..

yup, i'll share a couple of mine after i read a few of ya'll's..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2024, 02:18 AM   #2
pxmcc
Valued Poster

we'll this didn't happen to me but one of my utrs. this gal was a flawless ebony spinner with a big ol bodacious booty. i was giving her a coconut oil fbsm, and when i got to workin her fine ass moneymaker with my hands-without even any fingers in any holes-she suddenly spasmed as she had a full body o. i've never seen anything like it before, or since, for tbat matter..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2024, 04:10 AM   #3
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2024, 02:11 PM   #4
pxmcc
Valued Poster

this didn't happen to me but to the gal who was my atf for the longest time. (she settled down with one of my good hobby buddies; i was like, if this works, he's done the impossible. alas, you can guess how that ended..)

perfect ebony spinner, 105 pounds of yummy, all smiles and good vibes, menu was off the charts..

i offered her a bonus to try tuma just once, and if she didn't enjoy it, i'd never ask again..

she was iffy but figured why not. try anything once, maybe twice, right..

her response was..unexpected. she nutted, twice..

i asked her if she could keep going and when i was ready to blow, if i could splooge all over her face. always the team player, she was like, yes please..

that messy money shot immortalized in electronic celluloid ended up on her BP ad..

oh ya, every session after, she begged for tuma-well begging wasn't actually necessary-and nutted every single time..

she's still in the hobby but isn't a spinner anymore. life can do that to ya, unless you make sure it doesn't..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 09:56 AM   #5
Asian Kwai
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

This happened about 8 years ago, but a young lady I used to see on the regular was open to anything I ever suggested. But for some reason, one session she started as usual, after making out for a few, with a sloppy bbbj. She only did this for a minute or so then she told me she wanted me to watch her masturbate. I'm not sure what it was, but she looked so good getting off that I felt myself climaxing to the point of no return just by watching. I told her I was going to blow and she asked me to do it on her feet. I was ready for round 2 in no time, thankfully, but that was a wild experience.
Asian Kwai is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2024, 10:45 AM   #6
DoubleEagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

First time for me but maybe not others. Made appointment with who is now my ATF. Session starts out like normal. Hugs, kissing, and groping. Had her on her back and went down for nipple play. Normal rubbing, fondling, kissing, and sucking. During oral nipple play I could tell she was breathing heavy and next thing I know her body is shaking and she’s grabbing my head for me not to stop. She had a O with nipple play. So I say what the heck, I moved to the other one and same thing happened. So I go with it and start some fiv. That’s when she went crazy with more O’s. Best thing is her nipples and clit don’t get sensitive so it was just one O after another.
DoubleEagle is online now   Quote
Old 08-06-2024, 08:53 PM   #7
pxmcc
Valued Poster

great stories gents! keep em cumming..

c'mon ladies, stop holding out on us. we know you've seen way more than your fair share of crazy Os, or've had some yourself..

Double Eagle's nipple O story was awesome! my ex, a mud fud indian goddess who was-and probably still is-5 feet nuthin and 90 pounds of pure yummy, of which at least a quarter landed in her booty [she was self conscious about her booty stretchmarks, and i broke it down real simple; booty stretchmarks on a spinner aren't stretchmarks at all, they tiger stripes. any skinny girl with no tiger stripes on her booty aint actually got a booty, she jus skinny, and shld prolly just do squats til she earns her stripes] but anyway, her perky twins with her easily aroused rock-hard nipples were actually my favorite pair of boobs ever, but i loved doing tease and denial so ruthlessly around her nipples that she would literally grab my head and force it down on her nipples, so i had no choice but to bite and suck, while my middle finger slid down to her now soaking wet tight asshole. when she almost immediately nutted from the nipple sucking and her tight whet anus being manually sodomized, that was a thing of beauty..

today i'm cycling down weslayan when i see this fine ass ebony dressed to the nines with this tight ass set of lady suitpants that were 3 sizes too small, and she's got 2 natty brothas walking with her that looked like they both played for and were partial owners of the Chiefs, and i was thinking it'd be rude af to ask her what i had a hankering to ask her with the 2 gents there, which was a. whether she ever had a really right and proper booty worshipping; and b. whether she was ready to see that she was sorely mistaken, and was ready to see what an actual proper booty worshipping looked like. and handing her my bidnezz card in case she'd like to find out..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2024, 01:33 PM   #8
Gangolf
Gaining Momentum

Well, long, long ago, when I was age 15 at most, perhaps a year or two younger, when my only sexual experiences were still solo, I discovered a new skinny-dipping spot, in a semi-rural canal that carried decently clean water from the Trinity River to the Houston area. It was not unusual for me to get hard, when skinny-dipping, but this time I seemed to be harder than ever. While swimming right along, with only the resistance of the water to provide physical stimulation, an enormous orgasm thundered from deep within me, a feeling that would never be duplicated, until I started cumming inside women, and even then, only the most special few women could make me orgasm like that.

Perhaps because that first memorably thundering orgasm happened in the water, it is always a special treat when I can find a woman who will “play” in the water. I had an FWB, in the mid-Eighties, who had the breath control to do underwater blowjobs. When we were at the beach, playing in the waves, she tended to wrap her legs around mine, pull her string bikini to one side, and slide herself onto me. While that was certainly fun, I did not want to face the consequences of FS without a cover, so, would gently change the channel to less-risky play. (Notably, she seemed incapable of vaginal orgasm, anyway, so, I was not depriving her of having her own O, by pulling out. I took care of her “O” needs with direct clitoral stimulation, and she would have some truly thundering orgasms, that way.)
Gangolf is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2024, 05:44 PM   #9
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Inside my DQ mouth, she always made sure it was fully drained, second is inside my skinny whores pussy, I don't pull out until I'm fully drained. What can be better than this?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2024, 05:55 PM   #10
anandaman
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

DQ = Dairy Queen?

A'Man
anandaman is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2024, 10:35 PM   #11
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266

Drama Queen???
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2024, 12:15 AM   #12
pxmcc
Valued Poster

great stories! still waiting to hear some relevant stories from the ladies..

Busty and BLM, a steak and a blowjob will put both of you in a better mood, although i didn't notice anything sideways in BLM's post.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2024, 04:58 PM   #13
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Deepthroat Queen
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2024, 12:30 AM   #14
pxmcc
Valued Poster

this is a "preview of coming attractions" post. one of my all time faves was a full body sensual massage expert, and a frickin unicorn at that, who went by Niccolette. (sp?) aka Blac Barbie. she actually will get several entries in this thread. her 120 45 min sessions were one of my hobby highlights which makes the statement "you get what you pay for" borderline laughable. does anyone else have any Nicolette stories that would fit well in this thread?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2024, 04:35 PM   #15
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

While hunting...
In a tree stand about 3am K9.
Couple hrs later she dropped a deer with my long rifle.
Few minutes after that, she wanted the bone again, my back was to the tree and she was holding onto the safety straps, standing mish.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women