Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2024, 06:13 AM   #1
haya1300
Premium Access

Encounters: 24
Default Review tips and STG Ads

Hey guys,

I travel often and use many different regional boards, and there is a growing trend of Reviewers NOT posting links and just a phone number. Remember, reviews are supposed to be helpful, but they aren't if we don't know who the lady is your reviewing. STG ads disappear often, so here is a few tips.

Screen shot the Ad when you find it, here's how:

For Windows users: Press the Windows + Print Screen keys at the same time to capture the entire screen. You'll find the image in the Screenshots folder inside the Pictures folder. To screenshot just one area of the screen, press Windows Key + Shift + S to use the Snipping Tool.

For MAC Users: How to take a screenshot on your Mac. To take a screenshot, press and hold these three keys together: Shift, Command, and 3. If you see a thumbnail in the corner of your screen, click it to edit the screenshot. Or wait for the screenshot to save to your desktop.

Lets help each other out a bit here by posting links, not just an ECCIE profile on the lady..

Cheers
haya1300 is online now   Quote
Old 07-24-2024, 07:09 AM   #2
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

That would be all fine and dandy if we could easily upload images to a post (unless I'm missing it). The only method I see to insert an image is with a URL.

I don't think anyone would take the time to save a screenshot, upload the screenshot to a photo storing service, find the URL of said image, then come back and insert it in the post.
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2024, 04:42 PM   #3
haya1300
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogCountry View Post
That would be all fine and dandy if we could easily upload images to a post (unless I'm missing it). The only method I see to insert an image is with a URL.

I don't think anyone would take the time to save a screenshot, upload the screenshot to a photo storing service, find the URL of said image, then come back and insert it in the post.
They can also just comment on their own review post with an image so people can see the Ad since ladies remove them so often and quickly. Just trying to find ways to make the reviews easier for others to find info on a lady..... Many around the other boards are putting for the least amt of effort just hoping for premium access..
haya1300 is online now   Quote
Old 07-25-2024, 12:50 AM   #4
Handyman63
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default Valid Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogCountry View Post

Bulldog's right. Make attaching a photo as easy as adding a link or email address and it would start happening.

Some websites utilize some type of photo review process before the photo is posted. If that's even possible for eccie do is beyond me, but it would be helpful for sharing valuable information$$$
Handyman63 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2024, 07:25 PM   #5
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Might I also add that if doing a Spa or AMP review, please include the total donation amount. Saying the usual house fee and tip amount is unhelpful. House fees vary from place to place along with length of time. 60 min is more than 30 min.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 02:14 PM   #6
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

44formore is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 04:39 PM   #7
Gottahavemore
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44formore View Post
Most don’t have PA looking for the price or Leo lurking ??

As for the photos for ads remember eccie changed tunes on the photos where no nudity was allowed or something like this if I’m correct ?? Kinda pointless now

Might as well utilize USASG for post / photos they almost don’t give a rats ass on what is posted other then harassment outing or dickish stuff but property much anything else is fair game
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women