Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2024, 08:01 AM   #1
sexysahrah
Sweet & Submissive

User ID: 315517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default River Rats

Hey guys, I hope this finds everyone well this morning!?
As for me, I’ve found myself in this area & REALLY REALLY wanting to go float the river!! I know it’s a long shot……but figured it would be worth it and what could there possibly be to lose, right!? lol
Any of you gentleman planning on a float trip within the next couple days, or today & feel like having a tag along!? My family used to go EVERY YEAR but I haven’t been in over 10yrs & being this close, I REALLY don’t want to leave without experiencing it again!! & what fun is it doing anything like that by your lonesome!?
Hopefully someone sees this with a love for nature as much as mine & don’t mind a fun adventure for the day! I’ll keep my fingers crossed! Thanks in advance!! Hope to hear from you soon!!
sexysahrah is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2024, 11:25 PM   #2
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

This is hilarious! What a magnificent sense of humor! You do know that at the same time you posted this the Weather Service issued not one, but TWO open-ended "areal flood warnings".

Just post detailed pictures of your tats so if your body is recovered somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico, they might be able to ID it....

I'm sure you can find some "likkered up" peeps who are going tubing in the middle of a flood! Just get ready to swim hard for the pick-up point. I guarantee that the shuttle bus WILL NOT be there!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2024, 01:43 PM   #3
Kuhlarrow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 125

I’m down for a float and I don’t listen to the local weather morons they can’t even predict their next bowel movements much less rain in SoTex! PM me and we will plan it!
Kuhlarrow is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women