Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2024, 01:20 PM   #31
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

ABOUT THE RNC CONVENTION.

I've never seen a rnc convention that was less enthusiastic than this one.
Go watch past rnc conventions. That was enthusiasm and unity.
Folk were falling asleep last night it was so bad.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2024, 04:57 PM   #32
Jam3768
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Because everything after the first half hour was directed strictly to the Trump base. People who are on the fence and know the political scene are going to know lies when they hear them. That is NOT how you bring people over to your side.

I listened to the debate. I'm open-minded enough to know it was a disaster for Biden, even though Trump far from excelled. You should be open-minded enough to know last night's speech by Trump was not good.
That was an excellent response Speed Racer. And then you have the other side of the coin saying that Biden is ineffective and we would be way better off with the wanna be dictator who's orange mug shot is in the dictionary next to the word "ineffective." And numerous other undesireable words.

Biden did a good job during his time. In fact he did a lot better than I thought he was capable of. He quickly fixed the absolute disaster of a pandemenic response that his predecessor saddled him with. Unemployment is way down. The stock market is way up. Our nation's worldwide repetition has been restored from the disastrous Trump years. It's really hilarious the things you call ineffective.

Oh yeah -- we are way better off with that orange bastard at the helm. Please. Give me a break.

Of course you're a Maggat and you won't beleve anything other than what Donnie tells you. I can't wait to see your extremely learned response.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2024, 05:38 PM   #33
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... WINNING! ... ... ...

... Thanks for watching and seeing the Historic nomination!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2024, 06:15 PM   #34
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
That was an excellent response Speed Racer. And then you have the other side of the coin saying that Biden is ineffective and we would be way better off with the wanna be dictator who's orange mug shot is in the dictionary next to the word "ineffective." And numerous other undesireable words.

Biden did a good job during his time. In fact he did a lot better than I thought he was capable of. He quickly fixed the absolute disaster of a pandemenic response that his predecessor saddled him with. Unemployment is way down. The stock market is way up. Our nation's worldwide repetition has been restored from the disastrous Trump years. It's really hilarious the things you call ineffective.

Oh yeah -- we are way better off with that orange bastard at the helm. Please. Give me a break.

Of course you're a Maggat and you won't beleve anything other than what Donnie tells you. I can't wait to see your extremely learned response.
Oh really what did Biden do that was so dam good. The man can't even talk without stumbling over his words.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2024, 07:09 PM   #35
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Oh really what did Biden do that was so dam good.
He got Trump's stupid ass out of office. That's enough for me. If Biden sticks around, Trump will likely return the favor.

Anyway, I didn't watch the convention. I did hear about it this morning in more detail while running around taking care of kid errands with my little spoiled brats. The station I was listening to on the radio called it the "hillbilly convention" and was just making fun of it. I assume I didn't miss much by not watching it.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2024, 07:19 PM   #36
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh really what did Biden do that was so dam good. The man can't even talk without stumbling over his words.
Take Trump off the teleprompter and he rambles like a lunatic.

Trump is too old to change his ways and I wouldn’t trust him to do anything well unless it directly impacted him. The people surrounding and supporting him are completely in it to push whatever ideological agenda that they believe in.

Biden might be slowing down but he’s still lucid and in command. And even if he sometimes has bad days I would still support his platform because I believe that the people supporting him are better for the country than the alternative.

I’m not looking forward to a government that prioritizes

1: Isolationism
2: tax cuts for businesses and the rich.
3: an anti science agenda
4: a return to climate denial
5: the destruction of the administrative state.
6: the misogyny towards women.
7: the push to put christianity back in schools and government
8: The chaos that will surely result from attempting to round up and deport 10 million people.

That’s just some of what we’ll see if Trump comes into the office of the president.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 07-19-2024, 09:57 PM   #37
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Too Right! ... And it's coming soon in Nov. ...
Just as you've heard at the Convention.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2024, 10:07 PM   #38
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
He got Trump's stupid ass out of office. That's enough for me. If Biden sticks around, Trump will likely return the favor.

Anyway, I didn't watch the convention. I did hear about it this morning in more detail while running around taking care of kid errands with my little spoiled brats. The station I was listening to on the radio called it the "hillbilly convention" and was just making fun of it. I assume I didn't miss much by not watching it.
Biden had nothing to do with getting Trump out of office. Biden is nothing but a puppet on a string.
Old 07-19-2024, 10:18 PM   #39
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Take Trump off the teleprompter and he rambles like a lunatic.

Trump is too old to change his ways and I wouldn’t trust him to do anything well unless it directly impacted him. The people surrounding and supporting him are completely in it to push whatever ideological agenda that they believe in.

Biden might be slowing down but he’s still lucid and in command. And even if he sometimes has bad days I would still support his platform because I believe that the people supporting him are better for the country than the alternative.

I’m not looking forward to a government that prioritizes

1: Isolationism
2: tax cuts for businesses and the rich.
3: an anti science agenda
4: a return to climate denial
5: the destruction of the administrative state.
6: the misogyny towards women.
7: the push to put christianity back in schools and government
8: The chaos that will surely result from attempting to round up and deport 10 million people.

That’s just some of what we’ll see if Trump comes into the office of the president.
I've said it before we don't need a Federal Government. The Federal Government is really nothing but a criminal empire. They don't care about the common man. Most people don't realize it but their thinking and behavior is being manipulated. I suspect and have been for some time that the President and members of congress are all compromised. It doesn't matter who wins the election. It's all a game to them.
Old 07-19-2024, 11:20 PM   #40
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Biden had nothing to do with getting Trump out of office. Biden is nothing but a puppet on a string.
Well, I can't really argue that point. There are a lot of ABT (Anyone But Trump) motherfuckers out there like me who would vote for Satan before they'd vote for Trump
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2024, 09:06 AM   #41
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Well, I can't really argue that point. There are a lot of ABT (Anyone But Trump) motherfuckers out there like me who would vote for Satan before they'd vote for Trump

I am not surprised.
Old 07-20-2024, 09:48 AM   #42
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The granddaughter of Donald Trump, Kai Trump was pretty good. The mayor Dallas was pretty good. Amber Rose was not bad. The Trumpster ruined the convention with that 92 minute speech. Talk about checking your watch, people could not wait for that speech to end. What a gift for the Democrats.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women