Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48305
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2024, 04:58 AM   #76
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
I doubt this will be topped for ......
Were you aware that the shooter was flagged at security for carrying a Range Finder? Snipers use it to determine distance. The shooter could determine where the counter secret service snipers were and they could determine the same for him. The shooter also had a bullet proof vest.

There are/were just three possibilities for the shooter.
A. Shooter acted alone. It was a perfect storm of events that allowed him to get on a roof that was not secured and fire shots at Trump.

B. Shooter had help from the inside. A person who was a Trump supporter. This person had some knowledge of the secret service operations plan. He/She knew the roof would not be secured.

C. Shooter had help from the inside. A person who was a Biden supporter. This person had some knowledge of the secret service operations plan. He/She knew the roof would not be secured.

I don't think it's C because if the help was from Team Biden, why would they use someone who can't shoot. They would have used a professional. Options A or B are the most likely. We may never find out, since there does not seem to be much information on his iphone.

The shooter had a plan. The shooter practiced at a gun club that had a range of 200 yards. The shooter did not have access to his father's rifle 24/7. He had to ask for permission to use it each time. On Saturday he got permission to use the rifle, telling his father that he was going to the gun club to practice.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sho...230132250.html
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 05:46 AM   #77
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Were you aware that the shooter was flagged at security for carrying a Range Finder? Snipers use it to determine distance. The shooter could determine where the counter secret service snipers were and they could determine the same for him. The shooter also had a bullet proof vest.

There are/were just three possibilities for the shooter.
A. Shooter acted alone. It was a perfect storm of events that allowed him to get on a roof that was not secured and fire shots at Trump.

B. Shooter had help from the inside. A person who was a Trump supporter. This person had some knowledge of the secret service operations plan. He/She knew the roof would not be secured.

C. Shooter had help from the inside. A person who was a Biden supporter. This person had some knowledge of the secret service operations plan. He/She knew the roof would not be secured.

I don't think it's C because if the help was from Team Biden, why would they use someone who can't shoot. They would have used a professional. Options A or B are the most likely. We may never find out, since there does not seem to be much information on his iphone.

The shooter had a plan. The shooter practiced at a gun club that had a range of 200 yards. The shooter did not have access to his father's rifle 24/7. He had to ask for permission to use it each time. On Saturday he got permission to use the rifle, telling his father that he was going to the gun club to practice.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sho...230132250.html
If it was A, Secret Service needs to reevaluate their Security protocol. But I feel pretty confident it's along the lines the shooter had some help somewhere within the Government.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 11:38 AM   #78
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
I heard that building was being used for staging LE activities. Possibly why the roof wasn't secured. The guy must have blended in with the other agents, had to hide the mullet though, or he probably cut it off. I'm guessing he blended in and went up to the roof at some access point. It isn't out of place to have someone on the roof with a rifle so got away with being up there. All the agents probably didn't know the amount of rooftop agents there was supposed to be so one extra didn't seem out of place.

You get away with this stuff by blending in, if you look suspicious or are set up where agents usually aren't setup you'll stand out. I wonder if the shooter had previous access to the building and knew the layout and access points.

Really need an exact timeline of events like when an agent was "hoisted" up and the shooting happened. Might be why he missed, rushed the shot cause he knew he was found out and ran out of time.
I found a link that reviews the story of the local policeman that was hoisted up on the shoulders of another policeman. This was at the one story building where the shooter was on top of the roof. The policeman had both his hands on the ledge. He raised his head up and locked eyes on the shooter. The shooter pointed the AR15 rifle at him. The officer retreated. What is not clear is what the officer did after he retreated. The shooter started to fire his weapon right after that. The rest is history.

There has been some finger pointing between the head of secret service and the local law enforcement agencies as to who and how the building complex outside the perimeter should have been secured. Was there some sort of miscommunication? Snipers from local police were on the second floor of building #2. They were looking at the stage area. The shooter was on the roof of building #1 a one story building.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ral...113402176.html
Old 07-17-2024, 12:09 PM   #79
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
If it was A, Secret Service needs to reevaluate their Security protocol. But I feel pretty confident it's along the lines the shooter had some help somewhere within the Government.

That's it then. Everyone can stop investigating anything else since you, without evidence, have run to the conspiracy theory.

There is zero evidence outside of crazy twitter and q-cuck sites that this is true.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 12:34 PM   #80
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
That's it then. Everyone can stop investigating anything else since you, without evidence, have run to the conspiracy theory.

There is zero evidence outside of crazy twitter and q-cuck sites that this is true.
What kind of evidence do you need? There is a video out there where the shooter is being videoed crawling around the roof and bystanders are alerting security personnel that this guy is on the roof and they do nothing until after shots are fired. This shooting has too many suspicious circumstances. You can go along with the narrative, I am not.
Old 07-17-2024, 12:35 PM   #81
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

This is a total failure of the local law enforcement assigned to the venue. They failed spectacularly to protect the location assigned to them. A government conspiracy isn’t needed just complacency and a lack of imagination to foresee the dangers. The failure of the secret service is not in their response to the threat, but in not providing enough resources so that they would not need local police at all.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 12:55 PM   #82
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
This is a total failure of the local law enforcement assigned to the venue. They failed spectacularly to protect the location assigned to them. A government conspiracy isn’t needed just complacency and a lack of imagination to foresee the dangers. The failure of the secret service is not in their response to the threat, but in not providing enough resources so that they would not need local police at all.

I agree with all of that except the "lack of imagination" part. Plenty of that going on here. It's in most of the posts from the MAGAs. The OP has included plenty of DEI stuff too, although I guess that doesn't qualify as a "conspiracy." Just ignorance.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 01:22 PM   #83
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
No it isn't. Secret Service is there to protect a client, Donald Trump to be exact, they failed that mission. They are also being investigated for the handling of security during the rally. Conspiracy or not many things went wrong and local Law Enforcement doesn't carry sole responsibility.

Four days after the attempt to assassinate former President Donald Trump at a rally, investigators have not uncovered the shooter’s motive.
Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle told CNN the agency was “solely responsible” for the execution of security at the site of the rally.
The Department of Homeland Security’s inspector general has opened a probe into the Secret Service’s decision-making. The House will establish a “task force,” Speaker Mike Johnson said.
Old 07-17-2024, 02:24 PM   #84
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

I don’t have the relevant experience with security or firearms to do anything but make an uninformed opinion on the matter.

As I see it the Secret Service has limited resources. They didn’t pick the venue the campaign did. They used their experience to assign threat values and committed their resources appropriately. Presumably the area assigned to local law enforcement was considered a lower priority threat.

Was the fault,

1: Not enough resources were provided to the Secret Service to protect the candidate.
2: Did the choice of the venue make it harder to provide the proper trained protection.
3: Was the Secret Service threat assessment fatally flawed.
4: Was the local law enforcement failure to control access to the location under their perview and their timidness to confront the shooter really at fault.
5: Some combination of all of the above.

I’m going with number four with a little one thrown in for good measure.
Old 07-17-2024, 03:08 PM   #85
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don’t have the relevant experience with security or firearms to do anything but make an uninformed opinion on the matter.

As I see it the Secret Service has limited resources. They didn’t pick the venue the campaign did. They used their experience to assign threat values and committed their resources appropriately. Presumably the area assigned to local law enforcement was considered a lower priority threat.

Was the fault,

1: Not enough resources were provided to the Secret Service to protect the candidate.
2: Did the choice of the venue make it harder to provide the proper trained protection.
3: Was the Secret Service threat assessment fatally flawed.
4: Was the local law enforcement failure to control access to the location under their perview and their timidness to confront the shooter really at fault.
5: Some combination of all of the above.

I’m going with number four with a little one thrown in for good measure.
All those things you listed could be factors. I am sure the investigation will reveal what all the blunders were. Regardless how Local LE screwed up the Secret Service are head of the detail and everything falls on their shoulders.
Old 07-17-2024, 05:48 PM   #86
phil_lashio
BANNED

Quote:
All those things you listed could be factors. I am sure the investigation will reveal what all the blunders were. Regardless how Local LE screwed up the Secret Service are head of the detail and everything falls on their shoulders.
100 percent true.
phil_lashio is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2024, 11:19 PM   #87
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
I thought the shooter might have had some help somewhere within the Government too. I am not sure now. I think it most likely that he acted alone. He ran searches on the Penn rally and the democratic convention. He had pictures of Trump, Biden and Fani Willis on his laptop computer.

I think he was aiming at Trump to do harm. He would have missed Trump completely if Trump had not turned to look at the big immigration chart. The reasons why i think he would have missed completely.

1. The rifle did not have a scope.
2. He probably could not adjust for the wind.
3. He was a bad shot to begin with ( Rejected by the high school rifle club)
4. Limited access to his fathers rifle. So, he didn't practice that much.

Trump was very lucky, it was not divine intervention. The rifle did not have a scope. The kid was a bad shot.
Old 07-19-2024, 12:15 AM   #88
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

As more information comes out about the shooting I’ve started to change my opinion. I’m going to reserve judgement until someone actually gets to the truth of which agency was responsible for securing the building that the shooter shot from. But Levi is correct, the head of the Secret Service is ultimately responsible.

What I would say is that I hope that politicians on both sides deal with this investigation without all the drama that other investigations produce. Rhetoric won’t fix the problem. It requires a team of bipartisan experts who can come to a logical conclusion and then make real policy to fix the problem.

As far as the motivation of the shooter evidence on his phone indicates to me that he was looking to go out in a blaze of glory. In my opinion the secret service snipers saved the crowd from a mass shooting event.
Old 07-19-2024, 08:53 AM   #89
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Dems will still make this go away. That kid had three encrypted offshore bank accounts. Where does a 20 year old nobody get something like that?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2024, 09:33 AM   #90
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Dems will still make this go away. That kid had three encrypted offshore bank accounts. Where does a 20 year old nobody get something like that?
If those encrypted offshore accounts are crypto accounts then that really doesn’t mean squat. I know people who have crypto assets that could be considered both “encrypted” and “offshore” accounts.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women