Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
test
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2024, 09:26 PM   #16
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormGE View Post
You have serious issues. Yeah, I hope do I get away from you hillbilly fucks in Texas. Keep simping.
Lmao, you mad lil girl lol wow I see you triggered. I will keep simping and You keep crying lil girl lol.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 09:29 PM   #17
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can't even spell correctly. As I stated already. Mr. millionaire.
I can count my money in my bank account though lmao kmsl. Can you count? Oh wait my bad no need for you to learn how to count, your money only go to $200 what a shame baby boy very sad.
Old 07-16-2024, 09:30 PM   #18
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Having only $200 to spend doesn't make any logical sense. Of course, I wouldn't expect any logical sense or higher sense from an egotistical human. I spend more money on groceries within two weeks. Use your brain, boy. That's asking too much from you, clearly.
You can’t afford to move to LA, so you better take your ass to Atlanta, or your future home will be certainly on skid row lol. Where do you buy your groceries from, the truck stop?
Old 07-17-2024, 12:28 AM   #19
dormGE
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

suiram77 sounds like one of the most immature children on this website. I've met millionaires, CEOs, and presidents of large, well-known companies. None of them act like he does. Hence, the "rich" boy who isn't "broke." Something doesn't add up. Trust me. Once I get a job in L.A., I'm gone. It's not about affording. It's the fact that there are no jobs for me in Dallas for the type of work I do. The work I do provides high salaries. I'm sure you're going to ask women. No point in bothering with it.

Anyway, I'm done with this dude. It's like talking to a little kid who is learning how to type in English. I can't deal with that. I can't even take him serious. I'm dizzy enough already.
dormGE is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 02:23 AM   #20
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
suiram77 sounds like one of the most immature children on this website. I've met millionaires, CEOs, and presidents of large, well-known companies. None of them act like he does. Hence, the "rich" boy who isn't "broke." Something doesn't add up. Trust me. Once I get a job in L.A., I'm gone. It's not about affording. It's the fact that there are no jobs for me in Dallas for the type of work I do. The work I do provides high salaries. I'm sure you're going to ask women. No point in bothering with it.

Anyway, I'm done with this dude. It's like talking to a little kid who is learning how to type in English. I can't deal with that. I can't even take him serious. I'm dizzy enough already.
LAMO, KMSL, YOU PROMISED? Well take your ass on then lil boy!! You don’t have any money for the ladies in this hobby anyway, your sorry ass is just trolling lil cry baby. Women don’t even cry and complain like you, it’s a huge turnoff to women.

Your ass has never met any rich/wealthy men and CEOs or presidents of nothing, you lying. I know this because if that was really true you would have learn by now that a wealthy man can pay any price or over pay for anything he find valuable to him.

If you had any class or real money or even knew anyone with at least 500k in the bank, you wouldn’t be on here crying about inflation or $400 and more for certain providers. Every woman on here know you cheap, broke, and full of crap boy, so please do us all a favor and cry your ass up out of here for good. Take your tired sorry whining ass out of Texas, and trust me you won’t be missed.

Now I will keep simping as you say lol and you just make sure you keep your word and take your broke ass on some where else, where you and your lil money will be welcome lol.

Life lesson for you boy, PUSSY COST MONEY DICK IS FREE!!!! Period Duces!!
Old 07-17-2024, 02:37 AM   #21
jonas1_2
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Too many people in this thread argue like women.
jonas1_2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 11:55 AM   #22
James469
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Wtf . How did this thread turn into an argument.just because someome doesnt wanna pay 400 for some ass doesnt mean their broke. I have plenty of money and realized that the market in dallas sucks. Se asia is a million times better and i am planning on another trip.
James469 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 12:09 PM   #23
dormGE
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by James469 View Post
Wtf . How did this thread turn into an argument.just because someome doesnt wanna pay 400 for some ass doesnt mean their broke. I have plenty of money and realized that the market in dallas sucks. Se asia is a million times better and i am planning on another trip.

Yes, Dallas does suck ass. I've been to San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles, and both places far more beautiful and interesting than Texas in general. Most of my other family is in L.A. anyway. These websites are nothing but drama and conflict websites. I don't even know what that suiramz guy is saying. I have him blocked. You are correct. It doesn't mean you're broke. It means you're smart for not paying higher prices for bad services. Guys like him are very stupid and they are the problem. He's a mega simp. Steve Harvey level of simping.
Old 07-17-2024, 12:11 PM   #24
Spoljana
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas1_2 View Post
Too many people in this thread argue like women.
Exactly…
Spoljana is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 12:48 PM   #25
jettiso
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

I pay for what its worth. I make +400K a year, and if you read my reviews from other countries and states you can probably guess what I do for a living.
however i don't throw money in the trash, and with trash i mean poor performance and bad attitude.
jettiso is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 05:14 PM   #26
dormGE
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettiso View Post
I pay for what its worth. I make +400K a year, and if you read my reviews from other countries and states you can probably guess what I do for a living.
however i don't throw money in the trash, and with trash i mean poor performance and bad attitude.

That suiram guy came to start trouble because he has a problem with me because I don't pay high prices for mediocre and bad service. He started an entire argument on this thread in the coed discussion about me being "broke." He has serious mental issues.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2990766
Old 07-17-2024, 08:04 PM   #27
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
That suiram guy came to start trouble because he has a problem with me because I don't pay high prices for mediocre and bad service. He started an entire argument on this thread in the coed discussion about me being "broke." He has serious mental issues.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2990766
JEALOUS AND BROKE SMH LOL.
Old 07-17-2024, 08:07 PM   #28
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettiso View Post
That’s a great salary op, keep working hard
Old 07-17-2024, 08:23 PM   #29
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, Dallas does suck ass. I've been to San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles, and both places far more beautiful and interesting than Texas in general. Most of my other family is in L.A. anyway. These websites are nothing but drama and conflict websites. I don't even know what that suiramz guy is saying. I have him blocked. You are correct. It doesn't mean you're broke. It means you're smart for not paying higher prices for bad services. Guys like him are very stupid and they are the problem. He's a mega simp. Steve Harvey level of simping.
When you leaving again?
Old 07-18-2024, 05:55 PM   #30
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16
Default Knock it off Gentlemen

Cool it, stop with the personal attacks and maneuver this thread back on topic. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
TS Mari Mar in Dallas - 832-758-9207

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women