Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2024, 05:55 PM   #46
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
Fuck unifying with them.
Awe, we love you too, sweetheart.

Don't cry, Daddy Trump will take care of you.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 07:10 PM   #47
phil_lashio
BANNED

Encounters: 1

I will go on record as saying I do not agree at all with the original post. And neither do many millions of Democrats or Liberals or Lefties or whatever you want to call them. They don't want violence and they never support it. But at least the original poster is honest. It is really sickening to see all of the gaslighting by Republicans claiming that they do not condone violence and that the Democrats do.
phil_lashio is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 08:26 PM   #48
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
FYI, I moved to Kentucky a little more than a year ago. I have not updated my profile yet, because I don't hobby anymore or post very much anymore in the political forum. But why does it matter where a poster is from? What does that have to do with anything? And you seem to have an issue with older posters when they post something you don't like, by calling them "old man".

So now that you know I don't live in South Texas anymore (like that should matter), feel free to give a "serious thoughtful" reply, instead of a "pissy" one.
You are a Trumpster who moved from South Texas to Kentucky. Lol. What an upgrade. There is absolutely no chance in hell I could post what I want to post to address your old sensitive ass without wasting points. I actually don't give a fuck where you live. I was just trying to figure out what level to put you on my blouse barometer in this forum. Thanks for helping clarify it for me.

Anyway, back to the topic. This country has become a political circus. When did that division start? It started when an attention whore decided he wanted to be the most powerful man in the world. He has not only divided the Republican party, but also, he has done much worse for this country with his hateful rhetoric for his own personal gain for simpleton votes.

Yeah, I think Biden is completely incompetent to be POTUS. But I certainly don't view him as a "you are either with me or against me" divisive type like Trump for this country. Biden is just old. He is probably crooked as fuck, but that's okay. I've always assumed all politicians were crooked as fuck anyway.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 08:39 PM   #49
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Joe "if you don't vote for me you ain't black" Biden is such a unifier
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 09:39 PM   #50
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Joe "if you don't vote for me you ain't black" Biden is such a unifier
Donald Trump’s insistence that the 2020 election was rigged is the reason why we are still so divided today. The “stop the steal” rhetoric is directly responsible for the Jan 6th insurrection. It divided the republican party and the failure of the Senate to impeach Trump just further infuriated hundreds of millions of Americans.

Biden is vastly better at uniting the country than Ol’ Schitzenpants ever will be.

Trump has made no secret of his hatred of anyone who opposes him. Trump will never ever unify the country.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 09:45 PM   #51
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

Anyway, back to the topic. This country has become a political circus. When did that division start? It started when an attention whore decided he wanted to be the most powerful man in the world. He has not only divided the Republican party, but also, he has done much worse for this country with his hateful rhetoric for his own personal gain for simpleton votes.

Yeah, I think Biden is completely incompetent to be POTUS. But I certainly don't view him as a "you are either with me or against me" divisive type like Trump for this country. Biden is just old. He is probably crooked as fuck, but that's okay. I've always assumed all politicians were crooked as fuck anyway.

It started when a black man SWEPT the electoral college. The (now MAGATs) lost their shit. They were terrified they might not be able to play the game in story mode while minorities and others played hardcore (the gamer reference may fly over the heads of some of these sad folks, but they can look it up). The cheeto just gave voice to their bullshit. There were decent Republicans around for a while, like McCain, who would tell them to fuck off when they started the "He's a Muslim" shit, but they eventually got drowned out by the frightened mob.

Now, here we are. That's a short course, but it hits the high spots. They are basically just scared shitless, this is what panicky people do. Cockroaches in the light reference.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 10:25 PM   #52
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Remonded . . .

Of These Pearls of Wisdom . . .
Quote:
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
  • #27 - Often times in online communities, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 11:34 AM   #53
TechPapi
BANNED

Default MAGAts celebrate "martyrdom"

The last several days have been alarming as to why republitards are celebrating yet another violent crime, a shooting of one of their supporters, and then bombastically conflating it with some kind of electoral win. This simply shows the sort of immoral character the party has become.

As Trump, the House Speaker, and GQP (at the RNC) try to use this moment as a rallying cry now, to suggest somehow that Trump's shooting is "the moment" for America to come together, just reeks of desperation and is repugnant to those REAL victims and American families, and those of gun violence.

So let's get this straight...the Las Vegas shooting (60 dead), Pulse nightclub (FL) shooting (49 dead), Virginia Tech shooting (32 dead), Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting (26 dead)...and not a single one of those brutal mass shootings, are moments for American to come together. Still, the Trump shooting (1 dead)...is "the moment"???

The notion or suggestion, that the Trump shooting was, "the moment for Americans to come together", is just some fucked-up, sadistic, warped campaign idea of an GQP 'softer side'? PLEASE spare us the sanctimonious bullshit!

And to be honest, as unfortunate as this was (and it has been articulated, "a making of his own, now come home to roost"), this is not the first time America has seen presidential candidates that have been shot or shot at while campaigning and have gone on to LOSE the bid for the presidency.

The celebratory fanfare seemed to suggest that what better way to avoid a second embarrassing loss to Biden than to have their "Lord and Savoir" go out in a blaze of bullets, guts, and glory as the ultimate political "martyr" and sacrifice?

Celebratory republicucks aside, it's nice to know he can stand trial. But let's face it, folks, no decent people or real Americans want another 4-years of that lying hot mess called t-rump.
Old 07-17-2024, 11:47 AM   #54
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 12:01 PM   #55
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
The last several days have been alarming as to why republitards are celebrating yet another violent crime, a shooting of one of their supporters, and then bombastically conflating it with some kind of electoral win. This simply shows the sort of immoral character the party has become.

As Trump, the House Speaker, and GQP (at the RNC) try to use this moment as a rallying cry now, to suggest somehow that Trump's shooting is "the moment" for America to come together, just reeks of desperation and is repugnant to those REAL victims and American families, and those of gun violence.

So let's get this straight...the Las Vegas shooting (60 dead), Pulse nightclub (FL) shooting (49 dead), Virginia Tech shooting (32 dead), Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting (26 dead)...and not a single one of those brutal mass shootings, are moments for American to come together. Still, the Trump shooting (1 dead)...is "the moment"???

The notion or suggestion, that the Trump shooting was, "the moment for Americans to come together", is just some fucked-up, sadistic, warped campaign idea of an GQP 'softer side'? PLEASE spare us the sanctimonious bullshit!

And to be honest, as unfortunate as this was (and it has been articulated, "a making of his own, now come home to roost"), this is not the first time America has seen presidential candidates that have been shot or shot at while campaigning and have gone on to LOSE the bid for the presidency.

The celebratory fanfare seemed to suggest that what better way to avoid a second embarrassing loss to Biden than to have their "Lord and Savoir" go out in a blaze of bullets, guts, and glory as the ultimate political "martyr" and sacrifice?

Celebratory republicucks aside, it's nice to know he can stand trial. But let's face it, folks, no decent people or real Americans want another 4-years of that lying hot mess called t-rump.
I wish I had wrote this. I agree one hundred percent. The republican hypocrisy is staggering.
Old 07-17-2024, 03:27 PM   #56
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... And yet - the Republicans are UNITING the Country! ...

... "All we are SAAAAYING - Is Give Trump a Chance!"
... "Koom-bi-ya, me Lord - Koom-bi-ya!"

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 04:09 PM   #57
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty
Give trumpf a chance? He had 4 years and the division spread. Then 3 Ina half years more years of even worse division. The Republican party is not united.
And under trumpf America will never be united.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 04:28 PM   #58
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty
No, they are uniting the republican base. Or at least they hope they are.
Old 07-17-2024, 05:12 PM   #59
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Give trumpf a chance? He had 4 years and the division spread. Then 3 Ina half years more years of even worse division. The Republican party is not united.
And under trumpf America will never be united.
Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
No, they are uniting the republican base. Or at least they hope they are.

Doesn't appear to be working. Not a single bump from that fuckwad getting nicked in the ear. Or maybe it is...uniting all the independent voters against him.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/

Old 07-17-2024, 11:13 PM   #60
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hee Hee! ... ... ... Simulations.

What will they think of next? ... Tea leaves? ... Coin flips??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women