Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 259
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162163
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48283
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2024, 11:11 AM   #61
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
So, the sniper is going to be allowed to shoot at least one shot before being neutralized by the swat team 1? The big question is why did they(Stage Team) let Trump continue speaking after shooter was seen on top of a roof. The shooter started shooting 2 minutes after first being spotted on the roof.
It's worse. The shooter was spotted nearly 30 minutes before the first shots. The Secret Service Counter Sniper team was actually IN the building the shooter was on top of. They even took a picture of him and sent it to their "leadership"

Quote:
Nobody wants to hear this because of the implications, but oh well: Joe Biden’s security regime deliberately and with malice aforethought created the conditions that led to an assassin shooting Donald Trump in the head. It is by the grace of God that he lived and our nation is not currently in the midst of a violent civil war.

They deliberately starved Trump’s security team of the resources it needed. And they did it repeatedly, over many weeks and months.

With Trump’s security detail understaffed, under-resourced, and stretched to its limits, Biden’s security regime diverted even more resources to a hastily planned Jill Biden event that just happened to be in the area.

Biden’s security regime then ordered the most obvious assassination perch in the entire area to remain outside the main security perimeter.

Furthermore, Biden’s Secret Service director ordered law enforcement and counter-snipers OFF the roof that the assassin used.

If that weren’t enough, Biden’s security regime also refused to block line of sight from the assasssin’s perch to Trump’s location.

When law enforcement radioed in a suspicious person using a laser range finder at the building and even took photos of him, nothing was done to detain the assassin.

The assassin was so obviously a threat that bystanders at the event begged law enforcement to stop him, but nothing happened.

And even as snipers on the roof near Trump saw a gunman on the roof, Biden’s security regime refused to have agents immediately surround Trump and remove him from the stage to protect him from being shot.

Given the lies and nonsense from both Biden’s DHS secretary and his Secret Service director, it’s increasingly difficult to believe this was a just a series of independent mistakes. In contrast, when you look at the entire picture, what you see better resembles a deliberate plan to make Trump vulnerable but to appear at first glance to be just a couple of innocent mistakes.

And when you add in how little information we’ve been given about the about the shooter—apparently the only person on earth not on the Internet—you begin to wonder if maybe a group of people at a different three-letter agency might have been working on a parallel track to find and encourage people to take action against Trump at the very same time he was kept vulnerable by Biden’s regime.

We know this happens, because the FBI did it with Gretchen Whitmer: it recruited and urged disturbed individuals to buy weapons and put together a plan to kidnap her. In that case, the FBI wanted a story it could use to slime right-wingers. So it created the story itself.

What happens when an agency like that, or maybe even another three-letter agency, decides instead that it’s had enough of Trump? Some former FBI employees might even call it an “insurance policy.”

So who was the shooter talking to in the hours, days, and weeks ahead of the event? Who was he meeting with? Did anyone suggest or nudge or urge him to go to the Trump rally in Butler? Did anyone suggest or point out to him the building he eventually used? Was he told at any time to not worry about security?

The FBI told us almost immediately that while it couldn’t open the assassin’s phone, it knew he acted alone. That’s kind of strange, when you think about it. They told us almost immediately that they identified him by DNA, despite him having no criminal record. They also said they found explosives in his car. Why didn’t they just identify him by his plates or registration or next of kin identification? That’s pretty weird, too.

At some point you just have to say enough with the lies. We saw what they did with the Russia hoax. We saw the Kavanaugh hoax. We saw the COVID origin hoax. We saw the Ukraine hoax, the stolen election, the J6 op, and then the armed Mar-a-Lago raid and the myriad illegal cases against Trump.

They called him Hitler. They said he was an existential threat. They said he would destroy democracy. They said he was the most dangerous person on earth.

Then the denied him security. The kept the rooftop open. They watched the shooter and did nothing. They kept Trump on that stage. And they didn’t do a damn thing until after he had been shot in the head.

And we’re all supposed to believe it was just an innocent oopsie?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 11:40 AM   #62
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Delusional at best. Treasonous is what the above post is.
Trumpf to gain support in the crucial state of Penn. Planned and staged this and sacrificed people for his gain.
All of sappers points proves this to be true. But to use the same points saying deep state or other bs is flat treason.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 11:59 AM   #63
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
You're almost there! It was staged.
You may be on to something. Adding on to what The DaliLama posted in post #49. There are somethings that just don't add up. Texaszapper posted a link of a sharp shooter who protected PM's over in the AG and the middle east, he thinks the shooter had to have had help to be able to get five shots off.

The shooter borrowed the weapon from his father on Saturday. Went to Lowes or Home Depo to get a 5 foot ladder. Then went to the ammo store to get 50 rounds. Then he went to the rally.

Despite being spotted on the roof by a civilian and LE was contacted the shooter was still able to get off five shots while Trump was still giving his speech.

1. The roof had been checked by secret service about 30 minutes before Trump started speaking. The operations plan did not call for anyone in LE to be stationed on the roof. Which is only 130 -140 yards away and a perfect line of sight.

2. A swat team was in the building on the second floor at the time Trump started speaking.

3. The LE person who climbed up the latter to check the roof after being notified that someone was up there apparently had both hands on the ledge when he peaked over the wall. The shooter pointed his weapon at him, the LE person stands down. At this point a message does appear to have been transmitted to the stage team to get Trump down.

4. The shooter starts shooting aprox 2 minutes after LE was notified that there was someone on the roof.

5. Because of ROE (Rules of Engagement) sniper team can't shoot until at least one shot is fired. But the shooter was able to get off 5 shots. I repeat there was one swat team on the second floor of the building (As reported by CNN this morning around 7:00 AM (CST).

6. It's not clear which ladder the shooter used his own or the one in prior pictures given by Texasszapper. The shooter was spotted on the roof, the closed door was marked 12.

7. I have to agree with DaliLama and WD, I think the shooter had help to get the shots off. I think he was picked because he was a bad shot. He was not suppose to hit Trump, Trump only got his hit because at the last second he turned his head to look at the jumbletron. The bullet would have missed him entirely if he had not turned around.

8. The fireman who died would not have been hit in the head behind the ear if he had not tried to cover his family. If he had just dropped straight down like other people he may not have been hit at all.

9. I really believe Trump was not suppose to have been hit, just shot at. This is why they used a kid who could not get accepted into the rifle club at his high school. They probably thought that there could be some injuries( collateral damage) but no one was suppose to die. Trump getting shot on the ear was a total accident. Even the best marksman could not hit someone on the ear from 140 yards out. They used a kid who was a bad shot. They made sure he would get shots off. He too was sacrificed. Or the swat team person who shot him did not get the memo to not shoot the kid in the head.

10. This morning you have secret service and the local LE agencies pointing fingers at each other over the roof that was not secured.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 12:07 PM   #64
texassapper
BANNED

So the leftards think Trump staged this? lol... yeah except that the Feds control the Secret Service.

Only people of unbelievable stupidity think Trump had the where with all to orchestrate a phony assassination. It's just too stupid to be considered. Hence the lefties belief.

The only organization that could control the assets on the ground are the Feds. Sorry to pop your fevered stupidity.
Old 07-16-2024, 12:32 PM   #65
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
So the leftards think Trump staged this? lol... yeah except that the Feds control the Secret Service.

Only people of unbelievable stupidity think Trump had the where with all to orchestrate a phony assassination. It's just too stupid to be considered. Hence the lefties belief.

The only organization that could control the assets on the ground are the Feds. Sorry to pop your fevered stupidity.
Trump did not orchestrate this. Trump knew nothing about it, thus the defiant fist pump when they took him off the stage. Trump was not acting there, he thought someone was trying to shoot him.

Someone who is in charge of the secret service operations plan and Trump supporter, set this up. He may have been working with other people, but Trump knew nothing about it.

We agree that the shooter had some kind of help. We just disagree as to why the shooter was helped.

They had plenty of time to get Trump off the stage once the shooter was spotted, but they did not.

If someone from Team Biden orchestrated this they would not have used a kid who was a bad shot. They would have used a professional.

You would be surprised at the number of people nationwide who think this was staged for Trump's benefit.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 12:37 PM   #66
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Someone who is in charge of the secret service operations plan and Trump supporter, set this up.
I doubt this will be topped for stupidest thing said on the internet today, but it's a tossup as I have dixie in the bit bucket. A distinction you just earned as you have nothing intelligent to offer.
Old 07-16-2024, 01:19 PM   #67
phil_lashio
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil_lashio View Post
All kinds of bad stuff being said on social media about female SS agents too.
Quote:

LoL... you keep your females... they are there for a token show only anyway. If you need enforcement, you need to have men do the job.

Typically you're supposed to take bullets for the protectee, not hide behind them....

Are you kidding me? Even after I warned you all that this kind of junk was being said online some of you will fall for any misrepresented bunch of bs. This idea was already debunked in numerous outlets. Let me tell you how this works. When there is a major threat against a VIP the agents SURROUND him. Which means some of them end up behind him. They aren't hiding behind him. That is plain wrong. Also how do you know the physical geometry of the picture and the people in it? Are you sure she is behind him relative to the threat? No. You don't know that. She didn't know that herself. None of them knew for sure where the threat was or even if it might be coming from multiple angles. She wasn't hiding behind him. That is a lie. But it doesn't stop you from repeating it. Not cool.

I'm not going to even respond to your other sexist and disrespectful comments other than to say that I served in both Military and civilian LE and saw many women who performed as well or better than the men they served with. We never carried anyone or their gear. You are out of line and only adding to the grief and trouble.

Man. It sure isn't any mystery why there are almost no women that participate on this site. I guess they are useful when they are having babies or being hookers right? Otherwise who needs them? Unreal.
phil_lashio is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 01:25 PM   #68
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:

Since OP of the thread is posting imaginary friend posts saving trump, I figure any of that is on topic.

Here's what really happened

TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 01:42 PM   #69
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Are you kidding me? Even after I warned you all that this kind of garbage was being said online some of you will fall for any misrepresented bunch of bs. This idea was already debunked in numerous outlets.
Oh no we have an expert here now... good to know..

Quote:
Let me tell you how this works. When there is a major threat against a VIP the agents SURROUND him. Which means some of them end up behind him. They aren't hiding behind him.
LOL... okay so the picture is showing that agent surrounding Trump? Sorry no, he's at the bottom of that pile. He dropped because thats what he has been told to do. The Podium, plate behind the bunting are steel. So he dropped to the relative safety and got dog piled. The next step is to extract... made more difficult because of the dog pile.

Quote:
That is plain wrong. Also how do you know the physical geometry of the picture and the people in it?
The internet and x to be more specific are full of multiple views of the podium. She was behind him in this pic.
Quote:
Are you sure she is behind him relative to the threat? No. You don't know that. She didn't know that herself.
So She is protecting him by staying back? LOL. sure whatever you want to claim... there is plenty of video evidence of their inability to cover their protectee.
Quote:
None of them knew for sure where the threat was or even if it might be coming from multiple angles.
Asre you sure? The Secret Service knew about 26 minutes prior to the shooting that there was a suspicious person to the right of the podium (Trumps perspective)
Quote:
She wasn't hiding behind him. That is a lie. But it doesn't stop you from repeating it. Not cool.
She may not have been hiding but she wasn't protecting anyone either. Oh no... you think I'm not cool... oh dear what shall I do?

Quote:
I'm not going to even respond to your other sexist and disrespectful comments other than to say that I served in both Military and civilian LE and saw many women who performed as well or better than the men they served with.
Good for you... sounds like you were in the air Force so that makes sense...
Quote:
We never carried anyone or their gear. You are out of line and only adding to the grief and trouble.
Oh Gosh, what are you gonna do about it? You had your experience, I had mine in the Army... where we definitely had to distribute the womens loads.
Quote:
Man. It sure isn't any mystery why there are almost no women that participate on this site.
LOL... it's a HOOKER board.. you do realize that right?
Quote:
I guess they are useful when they are having babies or being hookers right? Otherwise who needs them? Unreal.
Well I don't need them on my protective detail that's for fcuking sure. I also don't see a lot of them in the NFL, NBA, Combat Arms, or working on Oil rigs either... can't imagine why.
Old 07-16-2024, 02:35 PM   #70
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Adav8s28 please clean out your pm box.
And or pm me please- wd
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 02:54 PM   #71
phil_lashio
BANNED

Quote:
Oh no we have an expert here now... good to know..
You seem to believe you are expert in analyzing the actions of people on the site when you weren't there and really know almost nothing about what happened. None of the information you are using is official or vetted. And the whole thing about this agent hiding behind Trump was started by an idiot MMA fighter named Jake Shields who is certainly not an expert on this and only wants more people to read his posts on X. I warned everyone in an earlier post that this was happening but you did not care. You went and repeated it anyway. I stand by what I said before. NOT COOL.

Well I'm not playing along with your line by line game of tearing up other peoples posts. For two reasons. The first being that it looks like you never stop. Second that people who play your game seems to always get in trouble after awhile. You insult and criticize every person that disagrees with you and seem to get away with it. No one else does this like you do. And I don't understand that. Maybe some more people need to complain about it. Whatever.

But I am an expert. MOre than you at least I am sure. Your inexperience is obvious in everything you say about this. I don't care if you believe me or not. I have no need to impress anyone or tell too much about my life on a HOOKER Board, as you call it. You will never meet me in real life and I will never spend one minute off of this site thinking about you. And I will be done with this thread after my post here. Which is probably your goal. Have at it. You win but not the argument.

Everything you say in response to my post is either a repeat of conspiracy theories you found on the interweb or inaccurate or flat out wrong. You use one or two cherrypicked pictures and say that it proves everything you say. Then you tell us that there is lots more out there that proves what you say but you don't show us any of it. Probably because it comes from questionable biased sources and has been misrepresented or edited. So please don't bother. I suggest that all of us wait for the results of the many many investigations that are ongoing and yet to come. They will tell us what happened. But you probably won't believe them unless they tell you what you want to hear.

Go ahead and say what you want now. I'm sure you aren't done. But I don't care any more. Like I said you win.
phil_lashio is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 02:55 PM   #72
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
Since OP of the thread is posting imaginary friend posts saving trump, I figure any of that is on topic.

Here's what really happened

Funny though this is I have a hard time believing Epstein made it to heaven.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 03:13 PM   #73
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
You seem to believe you are expert...But I am an expert.... But I don't actually care.
Sure, Experten. You know all there is to know about it. The pictures don't show ineffective, ill trained, useless bobble heading at all... neither does any of the video. lol.

Since you're an expert, why don't you explain how those images show how effective the Secret Service was... As far as I can tell only one SS agent was effective on July 13... but at that range, if it had taken more than one round to drop the shooter, he'd have to turn in his badge.

I was right about the A** F**** bit too wasn't I? That explains why you never had to distro the womens gear you humped.. you never had any and you never used PCBs to get anywhere.

*Edited so that the poor dear doesn't feel embarrassed.
Old 07-16-2024, 07:52 PM   #74
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Funny though this is I have a hard time believing Epstein made it to heaven.

Sure. But to be fair, it's as likely as the other jesus posts the OP put up.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 09:46 PM   #75
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Of the Following . . .
Quote:
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
biomed1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women