Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70643
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2024, 07:08 PM   #106
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Because it was staged
I’m not a conspiracy guy so my instinct tells me this wasn’t staged. What I do think is this whole thing was a bizarre bungling of the secret service. A 20 yr old kid climbs on top of a building 70 yards away from the stage. People see him and loudly let LE know. The sniper sees him minutes before he shoots but isn’t given the green light to shoot.
People sitting behind Trump are more concerned about getting a good view than ducking for cover. One lady calmly grabs her phone to video trump on the ground. Another guy looks like he’s waiting for a bus.
SS takes minutes (not seconds) to get Trump off the stage. Very strange.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 07:45 PM   #107
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

No one acted at the event like any shooting I've seen. None of the reactions resemble that of something real. Fake staged event
And right as Biden was catching trumpf in the polls. And right before the rnc convention. Magas ad nausem beating the deep state propaganda drum.
Cmon man
Ohh and this happened in Pennsylvania!
A must win state crucial for trumpf.
Very clear what trumpf did.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 07:58 PM   #108
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

This scumbag actually got confronted for saying stupid shit on social media. The same thing that some have said here.

https://x.com/fft1776/status/1812755...0AMolspcYxY9QA

She FAFO
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 10:02 PM   #109
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
No one acted at the event like any shooting I've seen. None of the reactions resemble that of something real. Fake staged event
And right as Biden was catching trumpf in the polls. And right before the rnc convention. Magas ad nausem beating the deep state propaganda drum.
Cmon man
... And, what did Trump do?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 11:07 AM   #110
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Back to topic, it will be very interesting if Trump lowers his rhetoric at the convention. He has himself to blame for fanning the flames of hate. That’s his MO that came back to bite him in the ear.
Has he learned a lesson? We’ll find out. I doubt it.
There's not a chance in hell for that asshole to ever learn any lesson about anything. That's what happens when daddy is also a hateful cretin who gives you $400 million to live the most pampered life in recent history.

trump doesn't learn things. He lies, regurgitates lies and lies some more.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 11:37 AM   #111
M_bee
BANNED

It’s hard to determine if the “it was a setup” crowd are trolls or overtly, head-swimmingly stupid.
M_bee is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 11:37 AM   #112
M_bee
BANNED

It’s hard to determine if the “it was a setup” crowd are trolls or overtly, head-swimmingly stupid.
M_bee is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 11:54 AM   #113
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_bee View Post
Set up by Biden and the deep state?
Complete nonsense. Very reckless and treasonous. Same rhetoric for the past 3 Ina half years.
Trumpf staged it and sacrificed human beings for his gain.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 01:26 PM   #114
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
I've had the same question so many times regarding just about everything in this country from 2017-2020. That many people can't be that fucking stupid, oh wait... this is America. Of course that many people can be that fucking stupid.

Anyway, this was either the worst botch job by Secret Service in U.S. history, or it was staged. One of those two things must be true.
Old 07-16-2024, 03:40 PM   #115
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Cmon man

... Crikey! ... Talk-of "conspiracy theory"?!!

You REALLY believe that! ... REALLY BELIEVE IT?!

That Joe Biden was catching Trump in the polls. ...

Ye Christ! ...

... See? ... Trump was shot. ... Biden IS "shot"...
And that's the difference! ... ...

#### Salty
Old 07-16-2024, 04:04 PM   #116
M_bee
BANNED

There’s at least one other possibility, which is more likely than either of those. Sure, it’s ~possible~ it was “staged”, so is me having an 18” dick. Anyone with a brain knows neither is true. The actual possibilities, with more chance of being reality than a shape shifting pterodactyl did it, are that the SS fucked up badly or they let it happen on purpose.

Doesn’t matter, the election is over unless something REALLY crazy happens (nuclear war/Ebola/aliens/another try (successful this time) killing Trump/etc. Barring that and regardless of who you support, the current perception is that one candidate is a superhero, the other a corpse. It’s not a difficult decision for rational people.
M_bee is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 05:28 PM   #117
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
There’s at least one other possibility, which is more likely than either of those. Sure, it’s ~possible~ it was “staged”, so is me having an 18” dick. Anyone with a brain knows neither is true. The actual possibilities, with more chance of being reality than a shape shifting pterodactyl did it, are that the SS fucked up badly or they let it happen on purpose.

Doesn’t matter, the election is over unless something REALLY crazy happens (nuclear war/Ebola/aliens/another try (successful this time) killing Trump/etc. Barring that and regardless of who you support, the current perception is that one candidate is a superhero, the other a corpse. It’s not a difficult decision for rational people.
It was staged, staged by the democrats and Republicans who swim in the swamp. They know that if Trump gets in he is going to raise hell and take a lot of people down. The gold bars from Egypt and Ukraine are going to stop coming in. If the Republicans take over the senate and keep the house, I hope he slashes the budget to 10% lower than precovid days. Something needs to change and that is what the establishment is afraid of.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 06:51 PM   #118
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

This assclown has to cancel the rest of his tour for making the same idiotic statement that some have made here. Jackass

https://x.com/olilondontv/status/181...0AMolspcYxY9QA

Karmas a bitch

They might get deported from Australia

https://amp.marca.com/en/lifestyle/m...2108b45b4.html

FAFO
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 08:55 PM   #119
tommy156
Premium Access

Imagine being a Secret Service agent and having to use yourself as a human shield to protect the worst traitor in U.S. history.

He'd be fully exposed if that was my job. Can't say I blame any SS agent who just says "fuck it" while burdened with "protecting" that lying, cheating, felonious piece of shit.
Old 07-16-2024, 11:32 PM   #120
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Imagine being a Secret Service agent and having to use yourself as a human shield to protect the worst traitor in U.S. history.

He'd be fully exposed if that was my job. Can't say I blame any SS agent who just says "fuck it" while burdened with "protecting" that lying, cheating, felonious piece of shit.
... Your DESPAIR ---- it's Delicious! ...

#### Salty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women